30th June 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 3 year Diploma Agriculture course?

Hello Sir, I am studying Diploma in Agriculture 3 years course. After completing my Diploma course, I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management. So, am I eligible to do this course after completion of my Diploma?

2nd July 2018, 06:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 3 year Diploma Agriculture course?

Diploma of 3 years duration is definitely more than class 12th qualification. Hence, you can surely apply for admission in 1st year of bachelor of hotel management.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?