31st December 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get work on the basis of diploma in EC in Gujarat?

I have complete diploma in EC field, but I am a fresher. So, what I should do for starting work for proper job in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  2. Can I get admission in Diploma in Gujarat on 10th basis or not?
  3. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  4. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat?
  6. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  7. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  8. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
  9. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  10. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  11. Am I eligible to do diploma in pharmacy in Gujarat government college based on 10th pass?
  12. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many companies are there in Gujarat on the basis of electronics? I have completed B.E form Gujarat Technological University
  14. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  16. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  17. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  18. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
4th January 2017, 11:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get work on the basis of diploma in EC in Gujarat?

In order to start a career after the completion of Diploma in EC in Gujarat, you must have to apply in different companies offering jobs for fresher candidates of EC. Search for the said organisations and apply there for jobs. I am sure that you will start your career very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?