23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if dropped a year after 12th?

Hi,
I have scored 92% in my 12th standard. I am preparing for Engineering Entrance exam to study B.Tech. But I have drop a year. So, if I will get admission in any B.Tech college then I can eligible for applying Education Loan?
Thanks,
Kalai V.

28th July 2015, 12:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if dropped a year after 12th?

Yes, you are eligible for education loan to study B.Tech course even though you had dropped a year after 12th. There is no problem if any student has a academic gap of 1 year since there is no such eligibility criteria for taking education loan. You can easily take education loan if you get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute and comply with the terms and conditions of the bank thereby completing all the formalities as specified by the bank.
29th July 2015, 01:34 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if dropped a year after 12th?

Yes you are eligible for the Educational Loan once you take admission to a B.Tech College.
You must provide the letter of admission that will be given to you by your University once you have taken admission as a document to the Bank.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
So once you are eligible for admission to a B.Tech college you will be eligible to apply for an Educational Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?