29th August 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Which bank provides an education loan in least time?

Hello sir, I have got 1294 rank in NCHMCT of this year and have registered for online counselling successfully. But, I don't know in which college can I get admission and theirs fees. The counselling will start after 7 days. So, please tell me in which bank should I apply for an education loan so that get loan in least time?

Related Questions:
29th August 2016, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank provides an education loan in least time?

After confirming admission through counselling, you can apply for education loan at any PSU bank like SBI, UBI, BOB, etc. If you fulfill all the requirement and have got admission at a reputed institute, then everything will be fast.

Hence, it depends on the course and the status of the college which is important in education loan sanction process. If you tick all the requirements then loan will be quite easy for you.
30th August 2016, 08:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank provides an education loan in least time?

Almost all banks take same time for sanction of education. All banks have to follow same procedure to sanction education loan. You can apply for education loan in any bank like SBI, ICICI, Punjab National Bank, Central Bank of India etc.

Education loan comes under priority sector lending and hence banks education loan easily if all documents are present and valid for sanction of loan. Generally, it takes one month for sanction of education loan.

You can apply to multiple banks for education loan at official website of loan and scholarship portal of India called Vidya Lakshmi portal. Official website is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?