14th March 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for MCA with bank loan?

Sir/Mam,

I passed bsc with math sub but i have interest IT field. I want to do mca. How can i get loan for this? What is the eligibility criteria for it? Can you please provide me the information on this? Thanks.

Plz guide me.

15th March 2015, 02:17 PM
TopAnswerer

Post Re: How to get admission for MCA with bank loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I passed bsc with math sub but i have interest IT field. I want to do mca. How can i get loan for this? What is the eligibility criteria for it? Can you please provide me the information on this? Thanks.

Plz guide me.
Hi Friend,

As you query says you have interest in IT field and after completing B.Sc you want to puruse MCA. Let me tell you brother, you are free to do any kind of PG after completing gradaution. The only requirement to do PG in some field is to complete your graduation and have little & valid reason while facing interview why you are switching your field from Science to Computer application. And then you are done. You are very much eligible for pursing MCA degree.

Prerequisites are for MCA degree:
Students who have completed Computer application degree or Business administration degree or Engineering degree and Science degree with Mathematics as their subject in their 10+2 are eligible for MCA degree.
Talking about age limits, there are not age bar for pursing MCA course.

Regarding Loan:: If you are looking for Loan for pursing MCA then yes you have to arrange below mention documents before applying for loan in any of the banks like nationalized banks or Private banks.

Best Educational loan provider in Nationalized banks are :: PnB, SBI, BOI, Canara Bank and more.
Best Educational loan provider(Private) are :: Credila and Avanse.

Below are the details of documents you need to arrange for applying loan.

Applicant:
  • ID Proof.
  • 10th ,12th & Graduation certificate (GRE Score Card –For USA Case)
  • Admission Proof –College Offer Letter
  • Relieving letter & Bank Statement (if having Work experience)
  • 1 photo

Co Borrower: If Salaried (Father or Mother or Brother or Sister or Relatives)
  • ID Proof – Pan Card
  • Address Proof
  • Sign Proof
  • 3 salary slip (latest)
  • 2 year Form 16 / ITR (income tax return)
  • 8 month bank statement
  • 1photo

Co Borrower: If self employed (Business) Parents or Siblings or Relatives)
  • ID Proof – Pan Card
  • Address Proof
  • Sign Proof
  • 3 years ITR with Computation of Income
  • 3 years profit and loss account statement
  • 8 month Saving or Current bank statement
  • 1 photo

Guarantor:
  • ID Proof.
  • Address Proof
  • 1 photo

Collateral :
  • Flat/ House
  • Land registry paper

Flat / House :

All Original Property paper has to Submit to particular bank at the time ofDisbursement
  • Registry Paper (Sales Deed)
  • Index II
  • Property Card
  • Sanction Plan (Blue Print)
  • Tax Paid Receipts
  • NA Order & 7/12 Extract

Thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?