6th April 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?

I am a graduate. i need an educational loan for my further studies. i am intrested in pursuing civil service. i needed loan for my coaching classes. so can u guide me through the procedure and eligiblity citeria. i am currently unemployed. but will be working by the end of this month.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?
  2. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  3. How to join coaching for UPSC? I am appearing for computer engineering
  4. Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam?
  5. How may I get the details(like exam date, subject, procedure etc) about UPSC and PSC exam? List of the top coaching institutes along with their fee structure for the same?
  6. Should I take coaching class for UPSC while doing BBA?
  7. How to join as a marine surveyor in DG shipping through UPSC exam? Procedure involved and the eligibility criteria?
  8. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra
  9. Procedure to get an educational loan?
  10. What is the procedure for getting the education loan?
  11. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  12. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  13. Education loan for IAS coaching and books?
  14. Can I get loan for M.E. if did not returned the B.E. loan yet?
  15. Posts/Jobs in ministry of indian textile filled through UPSC: Minimum Eligibility and Procedure for applying?
  16. Where are the IAS(UPSC) coaching centers in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  18. Can I get full loan having land as mortgage?
8th May 2014, 07:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?

Hi If you are looking for education loan then there are so many banks in India government as well as private banks who are providing loans for education. Education loans are easier to get then home loans or any other loans. If you are interested to take education loan then you need to apply it in various banks of India. Some of Banks are providing education loans with no security.

There are so many Banks like-
Punjab National Bank
State Bank of India
State Bank of Patiala
Central Bank of India
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank

These are the banks which are providing education loans to student at lowest interest rate. There are so many government policies by which you may take loan in less interest.
And the good thing is that they are easier to get.

And as you said that you are unemployed but you want to further study then there is no problem you may give your loan application in the banks they will contact you. And after that you need to submit required document to the bank.
21st December 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my Graduate. I would like to prepare civils andiwantto take a coaching. But my family is middle class. so i need loan, if banks are saction the loan ?
10th July 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir;i have completed my post graduation with political science(honours) in ravenshaw university ,odisha..now i want to prepare for UPSC exam through best coaching centres in Delhi.but my family can't afford me for this,,so i need a loan,,if the banks are sanction it
14th July 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir I had passed graduation from Delhi university I want to get upsc coaching but I have financial problem. coz of lack of money I we cant afford fees of coaching of IAS that why I need loan from u. can u please sanction it.
13th August 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i want to start a coaching institue for the students who prepare for upsc examination.
should i take a loan for the establishment for a institute.
8th November 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to Get upsc Coaching.but now I'm workless and my family's financial condition is not so good. May i get education loan for this studies ?? What is the procedure and emi amount?? Please tell me in details ??
26th October 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my 10 2 with commerce and i want to join nda so i have a financial problem to join institution please help me
11th April 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have finish my graduation and I want to become an IAS officer. Due to financial problem I can't afford a coaching centre. How can I get a education loan. Please kindly tell me the information.
29th May 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed b.tech. I want to prepare IES/GATE exam but due to financial problem I can't afford a coaching centre. So, sir please kindly help me for providing education loan.
10th June 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of b.tech last year ,I want to preparation of gate/IES but due to financial problem. I can't afford a coaching center. Please help me for providing education loan.
23rd June 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of b.tech last year student, I want to preparation of GATE/IES but due to financial problem. I can not afford a coaching centre. Please help me for providing education loan.
29th July 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I am graduated but am unemployed. I wanna join to kpsc(kas) coaching classes, I am from middle class family my parents are unable to pay fee, is any bank will give education loan for me reply.
29th July 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i am completed my graduation, but am unemployed now i wanna join to kpsc coaching, am from middle class family my parents are unable to pay fee so i wanna take loan please tell me if any banks will give loan for me and what is the procedure for it.
15th October 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir please I need bank loan for upsc preparation and I have completed my master degree in English and my family is unable to fulfill the amount for coaching fees so I request you to provide loan. I observed most of the banks are not ready to provide the loan for upsc aspirant. Why I don't know but change your decision in this loan and provide the loan, help us to succeed our dream.
7th December 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please I need bank loan for upsc preparation and I have completed my graduation I need civil aspirant!but my family his middle class people I request you to provide the loan. Please help us providing the upsc loan
13th April 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in current year and I want to apply for mpsc exam and coaching class in pune for that can I get the loan from bank
15th April 2018, 11:07 PM
sjs1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,i want to start a coaching institue for the students who prepare for upsc examination.
should i take a loan for the establishment for a institute.
Hello Friend,

Your like to start a coaching centre for the students, In order to decide whether loan us needed or not you need to do a thorough analysis of what are needed and How much money needed to start the coaching centre, If the calculated find available with you, you need not to go for a loan , If the fund is not with you then you can go for a small business loan ,

These small business loans are available in almost all the bank branches and interest rates are also some what equal

The main factors you need to consider are

1) Which place you are going to start a coaching centre
2) Whether the building needed is available own or a rented one is needed
3) How many staff members are required?
4)Can the salary of the staff, Rent of the building , Electricity charges and other overheads can be fulfilled with the funds available with you?

All the Best for your efforts

Thanks
17th April 2018, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in current year and I want to apply for upscale exam and coaching class in Delhi for that can I get the loan from bank
1st November 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduate in 2019 in civil engineering. I want join classes for mpsc or civilian job, I want to join classes at pune, I am from low class family I want to apply to any bank for loan.can I get loan?
8th February 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation. want to prepare for civils..due to financial problems I am unable to fulfil my aim.. want to get coaching for upsc..in Delhi. please suggest to get financial help through loan..
17th June 2022, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed her graduation, she is waiting for her result and planning for upsc coaching, since i am from a middle class family which i can't afford, why the central government is not putting up this issue so that even middle class family children can pursue their dreams to become an IAS or IPS officer,the procedure of the banks are security
21st September 2022, 04:52 PM
mukesh_6023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter has completed her graduation, she is waiting for her result and planning for upsc coaching, since i am from a middle class family which i can't afford, why the central government is not putting up this issue so that even middle class family children can pursue their dreams to become an IAS or IPS officer,the procedure of the banks are security
There are various schemes by central as well as state governments for higher studies and UPSC coachings, delhi government pays full fess of coachings and central government also do this for eligible candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?