30th May 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Scholarship or Financial Grant available for 89.66% scorer in PUC candidate?

Sir,
I have scored 89.66% in second PUC with Commerce stream and want to do higher study. So, please tell me can I get any Scholarship or Financial Grant for further higher studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any kind of scholarship or financial grant available for 89% scorer in PUC?
  2. Can I get any scholarship or financial grant having scored 95.8 percent in 12th CBSE?
  3. Can I get any scholarship or financial grant having scored 95.8 percent in 12th CBSE?
  4. What if I have not been selected for IOCL Scholarship Financial Grant?
  5. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  6. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  7. Which is the best course in 2nd PUC?
  8. Is there any scholarship available for 85% scorer in 10th P.S.E.B.? -- [New]
  9. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  10. List trusts offering Scholarship to AIPMT qualified students?
  11. Is there any scholarship grant for students who want to do schooling in USA?
  12. No acknowledgement for renewal of scholarship which i received after PUC?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for BAMS 1st year candidate who has secured 93.6% in 10th and 94% in 2nd PUC?
  14. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get financial help through scholarship for studying graduation?
  16. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  17. Scholarships or free education grant available for SC student for further studies after 12th class?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 88.8% in 2nd PUC?
13th November 2017, 05:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Scholarship or Financial Grant available for 89.66% scorer in PUC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have scored 89.66% in second PUC with Commerce stream and want to do higher study. So, please tell me can I get any Scholarship or Financial Grant for further higher studies?

Yes, there are various scholarships available to pursue higher education for the student who scored 89.66% marks in PUC. Scholarships are offered by many government and private organizations / institutions to deserving students. Most of the scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in 12th and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the PUC passed students are given below;

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?