18th August 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?

is it possible to get birth certificate of a person who has passed away 40 years ago ? at the age of 49. the birth year would be 1924

Related Questions:
  1. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  2. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  3. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  4. Will I be considered in 85% seats reservation in DTU if I am a resident of Delhi but did schooling from outside Delhi?
  5. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  6. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  7. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  8. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  9. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  10. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  11. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  12. What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State?
  13. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. For uptech exam Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state is required or not?
  16. How to get Domicile certificate for Minors living in Hyderabad for more than 2 years?
  17. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  18. Documents to be submitted by an NRI for Diploma admission in Punjab?
2nd December 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?

My father was from bihar and I also married in bihar. I have asked for following documents for job interview :1.proof of address ,2.proof of category/domicile certificate. Please from which address I would get my domicile & caste certificate.
4th January 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am a central govt employee...my native is tamilnadu. I work in tamilnadu for 12 years and then transfered to karnataka. i am working in karnataka for past 10 years...my daughter is completing her 12th exam in karnataka. how to get nativity certificate of tamilnadu. my daughter had born in tamilnadu. I dont have ration card in tamilnadu.. or a own house when i worked in tamilnadu....
9th March 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, I was born and studied till 12th in Uttar Pradesh and have done MBBS from Manipal, Karnataka. Can I appear for PG enterence exam in Karnataka? They require a domicile certificate of Karnataka. Am I eligible ? Kindly enlighten me. Thank you. A.Mangal
17th April 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I have done polytechnic from assam viz diploma in cse branch.Am i eligible for BCECE(LE) exam?
19th May 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile certificate in Maharashtra? As I am leaving in Maharashtra from last 20 years and also I had birth certificate of Maharashtra.. Please help me I need it for my educational purpose....
25th July 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my native (birth place) is kerala, but I grown in tamilnadu based on my father's occupation or some other reason and also I completed my 10th and I having Marksheet, Transfer Certificate & Community Certificate belongs to tamilnadu in this condition which state I belongs to. Kerala or tamilnadu.
11th August 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

hello am vaishali we are resident of karnataka my son is studing in residential school in maharastra frm last two year now he is appearing for rimc miltary school exam where and how i wil get domicile ceetificate plz suggest me
8th December 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I have domicile certificate from punjab two years back. Did I again need to make this
30th May 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the domicile certificate of my Son if he born in U.P. but our family is living in Haryana from last 13 years. his Aadhar card and Rasan card is of Haryana ?
11th January 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile of Maharashtra if I stayed 17 years in Maharashtra but born in USA. I have PRO card and aadhar.
13th February 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Presently domicile of Uttar pradesh and I want convert into uttarakhand because my wife belongs to uttarakhand and she is doing government job in uttarakhand. I am ex service men from Indian Navy and marriage in 2005 upto that time staying with them rent house in dehradun but I have no document proof rather than marriage certificates issued by uttarakhand government
1st April 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is born in mumbai she has her birth certificate but she has passed her 10th and 11th class from rajasthan is she eligible to get maharashtra domicile by passing 12th again from mumbai.
11th July 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am living in Maharashtra last 12 years.I have domicile certificate of maharastra. I have central list OBC caste certificate from UP. This certificate is valid for B and D pharmacy admissions in maharastra.
25th August 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

My son was born in kerala. He has a birth certificate to certify the same. At the time of counselling, should we have to take a domicile certificate or showing the birth certificate is enough. It's only for Kerala. I understand that rules are different for different states
12th May 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Am working out of Maharashtra since last 20 years in Pvt company, subsequently my children are also studying in different states (majorly Chattisgarh > 7 year), birth place of all is Maharashtra, my parental land & house is in Maharashtra,
So can i get Domicile certificate of children from Maharashtra????
6th June 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a daughter of para military personal. I am studying in Assam from class four. I am continuously living from ten years. Can I get domicile certificate from Assam for academic perpuse.
18th June 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I have commercial certificate of Maharashtra but my birth place on 10 2 LC is of Karnataka do i am eligible to take admission to MBBS IN Maharashtra
29th February 2020, 07:13 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you can get a domicile of maharashtra
The eligibility to get a domicile certificate is
Person should be living in the state for at least 10 years
Person should have passed 10 and 12 from tell state
As you qualify the above conditions you are eligible for obtaining the certificate
24th October 2020, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

For sainik school admission procedure which document use in place of domicile certificate because my sab is 11 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?