13th August 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BITS Hyderabad Campus or VIT? Which institute is better for studying in Engineering stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You guys must be crazy to even compare BITS with VIT. BITS is way too ahead in all respects
N in the first year of its placements only, the bits pilani hyderabad campus has a maximum salary of 42.9 lakhs per year got by a guy called Kanwar Bhajneek..

Check out these links..

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-05-12/hyderabad/31678895_1_first-batch-placement-season-annum

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rs-43-lakh-salary-offer-to-bitshyd-student/257052-60-121.html

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/article3411567.ece
12th May 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BITS Hyderabad Campus or VIT? Which institute is better for studying in Engineering stream?

i had 98% in 12th can i get admission bits hyderabad
23rd May 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

please help me to decide between 1. BITS GOA and BITS HYDERABAD

and 2. BITS [EITHER GOA OR HYD] and VIT.
THANKS.
3rd June 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Are Bits Pilani - Pilani campus and their Goa and Hyderabad campus on same footing.Most of the reviews mentioned in thee comparitive analysis seem to assume that they are same which i feel may not be true. While Pilani campus of BITS is ranked on par with other reputed IITs the other two campus may not be in the same category. Please clarify.
7th June 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for ME/MTech ? BITS-Hyderabad or VIT ? Anybody please suggest.
6th July 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the average packages for a dual degree student from bits hyderabad campus? I have 280 marks in bitsat. Can I get M.Sc. in economics from hyderabad? The second option I have is of S.G.S.I.T.S. indore, where I've got admission in cse branch. Please reply soon.
11th July 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear
You have to decide that you want to go a three star hoptel named as VIT or Indias most regarded university BITS. Definitely BITS is much btter choice.
13th July 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendra1964 View Post
Kindly let me know which institute is better BITS Hyderabad Campus or VIT for studying in Enginnering
BITS Hyderabad definitely,

Their enterance test is not esy to crack and moreover its one of the very few institute in India which is based on quota free admission, so u will always get a competetive and fair place to work towards your goals.

regarding it being new then, I would like to mention that the Rankling of BITS includes all 3 campuses and the degree awarded will be from Pilani campus.

So just go ahead with it. BITS is a brand and is the only private institute in India who is competing with IITs in terms of quality and placemnt.
30th April 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to join in VIT or a payment seat in any engineering college in Hyderabad, if money is not the criteria
6th May 2014, 01:03 AM
Unanimaus

Cool Re: BITS Hyderabad Campus or VIT? Which institute is better for studying in Engineering stream?

Shut up....BITS Pilani is at 7 th ranking and Bits Hydrabd is not seen in the rank list up till 20
27th May 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

With BITSAT score of 325 can I get EEE in BITS GOA or HYDERABAd campus. I have already got seat in VIT in EEE. Which one to go for?
7th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

which is better bits hyd , goa or HBTI kanpur
my bits score is 296 can iget
bits pilani
16th March 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You would be able to get into mech,civil and chemical in hyderabad campus and luckily you may even get into eee(electronics),but eee is not assured.....in Goa campus you can get mech,civil and electronics and instrumentation ....
Lol. BITS Goa doesn't have civil. I know, because I'm from BITS, Goa.
9th August 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharthkathuria View Post
hye,
first of all,the BITS you are talking about is Pilani one and secondly, it is a private university
thanks
siddharth
All the campuses have the same ranking. There is no separate ranking for the 3 campuses.BITS Pilani is a university. And for your info the Hyderabad campus full name is BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus.
27th June 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How can u compare BITS Vs VIT.

As per stats
FOR M.E/M.Tech
VIT has 15% placement
BITS Hyd has almost 70-80%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?