8th June 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months?

Sir I have completed cs executive and have given cs professional module 2 exams in june 2015. I am looking for cs training in faridabad and okhla. Is there any vacancy plz let me knw. Its urgent.
my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  2. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  3. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  4. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  5. Companies providing Java training in Delhi or Gurgaon?
  6. Which companies provide 6 months training in PHP and JAVA?
  7. Companies that provide 6 months Industrial Training in NCR and Delhi for the candidates of ECE?
  8. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  9. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  10. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  12. List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months?
  13. List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?
  14. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  15. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  16. Which companies are offering training for CS department near Delhi NCR? -- [New]
  17. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  18. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?