21st June 2011, 01:28 PM
gayatri kapoor

List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months?

hi,i gave last month my third year exams of b.com hons From DU regular.And this June i gave company secretary final group.now two groups are left which i will be giving in December. i have to do training fr 15months fr cs fr which iam unable to find any suitable company which is near my place ie in delhi. don't know what to do next .really tensed please help

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  2. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  3. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  4. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  5. Companies providing Java training in Delhi or Gurgaon?
  6. Which companies provide 6 months training in PHP and JAVA?
  7. Companies that provide 6 months Industrial Training in NCR and Delhi for the candidates of ECE?
  8. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  9. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  10. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  12. List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months?
  13. List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?
  14. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  15. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  16. Which companies are offering training for CS department near Delhi NCR? -- [New]
  17. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  18. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
12th July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months?

sir is sip training for compulsory for cs students?
15th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months?

Sir i want to know about the companies providing 15 months training for company secretary in delhi and procedure to apply for the training.. Kindly help me overcome my difficulty.
29th August 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, is any summer training is being conducted in Dehradun for CS students
31st August 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir.i want to know the names of companies in Ludhiana providing 15 months traininf and procedure to apply the training
31st August 2012, 10:22 PM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir.i want to know the names of companies in Ludhiana providing 15 months traininf and procedure to apply the training

PROCEDURE FOR SUMMER TRAINING
There are various companies in Delhi and Pune which provides summer training courses in core java and the advance java. To apply for the summer training course you have to send a application along with your resume at the company address.

The company will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program if they select you for the summer training course.Then you have to submit a no objection certificate in the company at the time of training.

The various companies in Delhi and pune which provides the summer training course in java are listed below.

Cmc Limited
5th Floor 4, Pti Building, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 011 23736151

Total Application Software Co (P) Ltd
5, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, 101, Pratap Bhawan,
New Delhi - 011 2373 6058

Entab Infotech Pvt Ltd
Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Area,
New Delhi - 011 43193333

WEBTEL ELECTROSOFT (P) LTD.
Rajendra Place, 1002, Vikrant Tower,
New Delhi - 011 25816776
18th October 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Please provide me list of companies who provide 15 months CS training in Ludhiana. And training joining procedure. plz mail me at [email protected]
21st October 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir
i will give my cs final xams in december2012.so i want to know about the companies providing 15 months training. kindly help me out.
3rd January 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am cs professional student and eligible for 15 months CS training.
I have completed my 3 months training with Practising Company Secretary and now searching for rest 12 months training. so, kindly please help me for the same.
20th January 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Companies registered for 15 months training under ICSI in delhi?
3rd February 2013, 10:14 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months

1.Entab Infotech Pvt Ltd

2.WEBTEL ELECTROSOFT (P) LTD.

3.Cmc Limited

4.Total Application Software Co (P) Ltd

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th February 2013, 10:43 AM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

1.Entab Infotech Pvt Ltd

3.Total Application Software Co (P) Ltd

4.Cmc Limited

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th February 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I am cs professional student and eligible for 15 months CS training, i am searching from last 2-3 months but unable to find the same. kindly help me, your help will be a great assistance for me. if u find any vacancy plz let me know on my email [email protected]
5th March 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir,

I had completed my CS Executive level exams & wants to join training so, kindly plz mail me the list of companies who all give training in Gurgaon or near to it
7th March 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm a student of cs executive, wants to join trainning, as soon as possible as I hv heard that after Dec it will be of 24 months, so wants to join soon, plz help me, my mail I'd is divyendu.gautam [email protected]
30th March 2013, 08:08 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Smile Re: List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayatri kapoor View Post
hi,i gave last month my third year exams of b.com hons From DU regular.And this June i gave company secretary final group.now two groups are left which i will be giving in December. i have to do training fr 15months fr cs fr which iam unable to find any suitable company which is near my place ie in delhi. don't know what to do next .really tensed please help
DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE COMPANIES IN DELHI WHICH TRAINED A C.S FOR 15 MONTH :-

1. C.M.C LIMITED.

2. TOTAL APPLICATION SOFTWARE COMPANY

3. ENTAB INFOTECHN PRIVATE LIMITED.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
31st March 2013, 07:09 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Post Re: List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months?

Hi dear..

Companies that give training for CS for 15 months are listed below :-

> Entab InfoTech Pvt. Ltd.

> Webtel Electrosoft Pvt. Ltd.

> CMC limited

> Total Applications Software Ltd.

All the best...!!

Regards
Sammy
31st March 2013, 11:45 PM
bknayak

HI,

List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months-----------

1.Entab Infotech Pvt Ltd
3.Cmc Limited
4.Total Application Software Co (P) Ltd.

Hope the information helps for you....................
16th April 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am qualified Company Secretary looking for a job in Delhi. If there is any opening, kindly inform.
23rd April 2013, 11:52 AM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

1.Total Application Software Co (P) Ltd

2.Cmc Limited

3.WEBTEL ELECTROSOFT (P) LTD.

4.Entab Infotech Pvt Ltd

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd May 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

what salary will be given to practicising cs
11th June 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I am cs professional student and eligible for 15 months CS training, my reslt is awaited for june 2013. kindly help me, your help will be a great assistance for me. if u find any vacancy plz let me know on my email [email protected]
11th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the interview skill of appearmg cs
13th June 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv gvn 3 groups of final of cs ...........plz suggest me wich company hv vacancy for cs tranee........mayank saxena
21st June 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir...do u hv any vacancy fr cs training.i hv given my final exams...3 groups...in june 2013..plz mail me at [email protected]...
28th June 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i have cleared 4th group of cs professional and this june i gave remain 3 module...i am also pursuing L.L.B. and working in a capital market company "Quest Securities Limited" which is also depository participent of CDSL, as a trainee...but i want to change my training because of few of secretarial work...plz suggest me companies in which i can apply...
thanku..
12th July 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

list of companies in ncr that can provide 15 months cs training.n sir plz tell me how should i apply there?
13th July 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done 8 months training in pcs now I want to do my rest of the company or any stock exchange kindly recommend me
14th July 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM HMANSHU KHATRI
27th July 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir.
I want to do a training in your firm.
I hav appeared in 3rd & 4th group and result will disclosed on 25th august.
And first two group not appeared yet.
If you required a CS trainee then please contact me.

Thank you.

Ph:9718755889
30th July 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 1st and 2nd groups of CS professional course and now i want to undergo the 15 months training. plz suggest me few companies in ghaziabad or noida.
2nd August 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am searching 15 months management training in Delhi.I have cleared 3rd and 4th group of professional and result is awaited for 1st and 2nd group.I have done my b.com also.
17th August 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my CS executive & SIP nd EDP traing of CS...now m looking for a 15 months CS practical training under a company secretary... please do the needfull ...my email add is
. [email protected]
16th September 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i've completed my cs executive and sip training also and now i want to do 15 months cs training under a company secretary.... my email id is [email protected]
21st September 2013, 03:57 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

>Entab Infotech Pvt Ltd

>WEBTEL ELECTROSOFT (P) LTD.

>Cmc Limited

>Total Application Software Co (P) Ltd

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd September 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about the companies providing cs training in delhi as well as in kolkata.i hv completed 2 groups of cs professional and completed sip training.
23rd September 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the company which are providing cs training in jaipur
30th December 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have given cs professional examinations in dec 2012 .now for traning plz provide me list of companies and pcs
11th January 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have appeared for 4 groups of cs professional programme in december 2013 and i am also pursuing my L.L.B., please help me to know whether i can do my 15 months training now and if yes what are the companies which provide the same
24th January 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join 15 months training in pcs firms please help me for providing tranning. Thanks sir
30th March 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to minor training, i am student of computer science department so please guid me...??
8th July 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

]hello Sir,

I have completed my CS Executive level exams & wants to join training so, kindly plz mail me the list of companies who all give training east delhi Noida Ghaziabad
1st August 2014, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed cleared primary module of cs professional in last december and rest of modules appeared in
last session, now waiting for successful result.
In this critical searching for training of fifteen months so please help for that thank you.
13th September 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Re : list of companies in kerala which provide training for cs for 15 month?
Hello Sir,
I have cleared my professional first group and also doing m.com and want to do training in kerala can you suggest me some companies ?
thank you
6th January 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz suggest me few companies for cs 15 months training?
or mail me [email protected]
10th January 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am Tejpal Kumawat. I cleared cs executive programme in 2014. I am doing cs professional from new syllabus. I looking for cs 2 years training . plz suggest me few companies and PCs in Jaipur, where as I complete my training.
e-mail: [email protected]
mob. 9694808628
16th January 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Please mention the c.s firms in delhi for articleships on my email id : [email protected]
16th January 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have cleared 3 groups of professional programme and searching for training, kindly let me know if there is any vacancy in Delhi N.C.R, at [email protected], contact no. 9015642727 & 7669159132.

I shall be highly obliged to you
12th February 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have completed cs executive and have given exam of cs professional 1 module.now i want to do 15 months training so please let me know if there is any vacancy in delhi/ncr at [email protected]
Thank you
20th March 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MAM
I HV COMPLETED MY CS NOW I WANT TO DO TRAINING...PURSUING LLB SECND YEAR..,TEL ME THE COMPANIES PROVIDING TRAINING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?