9th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CDAC syllabus & dates of entrance? which C-DAC course is best after Btech, Mtech, MBA?

hiiii sir, i have completed m.c.a. 2010.i want to join cdac. nd plz tell me about which course is suitable for me by which i may be placed in m.n. c. and tell me abut the syllbus of cdac. my all academic records is 60 plus. plz contact at this email id [email protected]
11th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CDAC syllabus & dates of entrance? which C-DAC course is best after Btech, Mtech, MBA?

i want to knw how to prepare cdac???? plz sir advise me
10th July 2011, 07:58 PM
sai mahitha

hai...is cdac a correct option after B.tech
12th July 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me after BCA c-dac course is best?
18th July 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my engineering in electronics and tele. in bput,orissa
I want to do cdac so please tell me which course is better for me and syllabus of that course.
please send me all detail in my email id [email protected] syllabus of dac.

what is the entrance date of the courses and fee structure
18th July 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my B.E.(CS) i want to do cdac course so i want to know the syllabus for the cdac and exam dates for cdac pune branch ! and can u send me syllabus as well as question paper on my email_id - [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i completed b.tech(cse) i would like to know syllabus. pls send
3rd August 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I m study in Bca IV SEM I want to join cdac give information about cdac and entrance processure? Plzzzz......... guide me. send mail on my email id .... [email protected]. thank you
3rd August 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I m study in Bca IV SEM I want to join cdac give information about cdac and entrance processure? Plzzzz......... guide me. send mail on my email id .... [email protected]. thank you
4th August 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

which type course in cdac plz infrom me email id [email protected]
7th September 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i m in b.e electronics. i want to give cdac enterance exam. also i want to know syllabus of it and also at what date it is starting'
10th September 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

can u pls tel me the next date of cdac test?
22nd September 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: CDAC syllabus & dates of entrance? which C-DAC course is best after Btech, Mtech, MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NEXT DATE OF C-DAC
It will be In Feb
6th October 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM B.TECH PASSOUT 2011, I WANT TO JOIN THE C-DAC. PLEASE SEN ME ENTRANCE SYLLABUS & THE MONTH OF EXAMINATION.
18th October 2011, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed b.tech in ec branch in2011 .i want to join cdac course please help me to join it.
1st November 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know about that could i give both exam cet DAC OR DESD.....\email id kumawat_kamlesh @yahoo.co.in
8th November 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

pls anyone send me syllabus of cdac for csc stream ....
at
[email protected]
12th November 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how can we prepare for cet
15th November 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Please let me inform the commencing date for the application form of Entrance Test to the mentioned course (PGDEVD) offered by CDAC Noida.

Request you to reply on my mail id :- [email protected]
asap.
20th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

cdac syllabus & data of entrance? which cdc course is best after bca?
1st December 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my diploma engineering in computer application from state technical board in 2007 , but there is less vaccancy for that course plz advice me to doing cdac course for job
4th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

cdac is the one of the best course
17th January 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranjal saini View Post
gd mrng sir.....

i have done all the....B.Tech.(CS), M.Tech.(CS), MBA(HR&IT) yet. Now i want to join CDAC-pune college(ACTS)......can u plz tell me the syllabus for this & which course is best suitable for me....what is the next entrance exam dates of CET.....THX
my B.E comp sci engg will complete on the month of june 2012 please tell me the date submission if form & DD. also tell me the date of entarance exam of CDAC.
21st January 2012, 03:07 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi friend,

CDAC exam consists of following sections:
Section I :
Part A : Digital Design
Part B : Computer Architecture
Part C : Basic Electronics

Section II:
General Aptitude contains aptitude+reasoning+English

Last date to apply in January's last week CDAC exam is the end of January month.
thank you
7th February 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

When will C dac exam be organized in nearly future in 2012 ? And I want to its course duration.
17th February 2012, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete b.tech (eighth semester) in Computer Science and Engg. 2012. What courses you would like to suggest for me ? What is the latest ensuing date of entrance test ?
17th February 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i vl complete my be in cs in june 2012 .....sir plz will u tell me abt c-dac exams ....wen it will be conducted & syllabus & opportunities in it...plz mail me details on [email protected]
12th March 2012, 12:34 AM
SHAKYANIT

gd mrng sir.....

i have done all the....B.Tech.(IT). Now i want to join CDAC-pune college(ACTS)......can u plz tell me the syllabus for this & which course is best suitable for me....what is the next entrance exam dates of C-DAC.....THX
14th March 2012, 12:03 AM
TrinityKiller

haiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dear first i would like to ssuggest you there are different exams held by state level and various university level and like
CAT(COMMON ADMISSION TEST)
AMU MBA (ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY MBA)
UPMCAT
XIMB
RMAT
ICET

and various other test are held each year

THANK YOU
22nd April 2012, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

my 10th class percentage is below than 50% its 48.5 i am able for c-adc noida and my 12th and is above 60%
13th May 2012, 10:32 PM
Radhakrishna143

Dear sir, i have completed my BE 2010 passout...i wish
2 do CDAC ...so plz may i no when will be the
entrance exams conducted and what is the
procedure to apply .if possible can u mail me the
details to my mail id : [email protected]
30th May 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

wat is the difference b/w cdac c-cat & c-cet? and what is syllabus & pattern for c-cat? plz mail me the details to my mail id: [email protected]
30th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Radhakrishna143

hi... i have complete my BE 2011 ...i wish 2 do CDAC ...so plz may i no when will be the entrance exams conducted and what is the procedure toapply . nd what is the syllabus of entrance exam of CDAC ....if possible can u mail me the details to my mail [email protected]
pls sir
18th June 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

should i join cdac coarce my 10,12 percentage is below 60 and BE 70%
19th November 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Would my degree percentage affect c-dac placement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?