22nd August 2010, 07:49 AM
Borpbeeparp

Default buenos aires hotels

Hello I’m new here. I am sorry if "http://entrance-exam.net/forum/polls/752-will-you-take-part-next-scholarship-3.html#post171434"
is not the right place for this. My name is Ken
I am from Russia

buenos aires apartments

Related Questions:
  1. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  2. What are the Government jobs available for BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering + CCNA student? -- [New]
  3. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  5. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE?
  6. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  7. What jobs are available for electronics and communication students in power sector in government and private fields
  8. Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  11. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  12. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  13. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
  14. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  15. Which one is the best among ECE and MEC?
  16. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?
  17. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  18. Information about central government jobs for electronics and communication engineering freshers?
22nd August 2010, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

i am in 3rd year ece & i want to enter in govt sector what preaparations can i do at this moment?
25th August 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

I am a physically disabled student pursuing my engineering in ece . what oppertunities available in Govt. sector?
28th August 2010, 10:35 AM
navjeevan

it is grate.it is show or decide the trak ot student
28th August 2010, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

hi this is sujatha iam persuing btech in ece im searching for the jobs in core side
30th August 2010, 06:12 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Electronics and communication engineering has scope not only in India but also abroad.so you have great opportunities in goverment jobs also.but for that you have to give entrance exam.and if you clear the exam you can join the company.the list of goverment companies are:-
1.BSNL
2.MTNL
3.BHEL
4.SAIL
5.NTPC
6.ONGC
7.OIL
Wish You All The Best!!!
31st August 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hi im veena
i would like to ask is there any percentage criteria for appearing these exams.plz reply me....thank u
15th September 2010, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

my name is upendra iam studying 4th electronics and communication engneering (gmrit engg college) ........plz send me syllabus and textpapers and previous question papers.......
can i elligible for this job how much min percentage should me required........................mail id:[email protected]
.................................................. ..............send details my mail
16th September 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
im persuing my engineering in electronics and communication branch from uttarakhand technical university dehradun
looking for govt. job please tell me...
25th September 2010, 11:24 AM
sanjay1988

[QUOTE=chandu411;119285]i have completed b tech in ece but i want to do job in govt sector plz give me some govt related jobs in india or any foriegn country
29th September 2010, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Can I apply any other state instead of my residing state as exam. center of any govt. job?
29th September 2010, 11:06 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

you have scope inthe govt sector like
1.B.S.N.L JTO
2.bharat heavy electricals
3.mtnl
4.indian railways
5.ntpc
6.all india railways
30th September 2010, 12:12 AM

there lots of govt. sectors like

1. BHARAT ELECTRONICS

2. BHEL

3. MTNL

4. RAILWAYS
30th September 2010, 01:01 AM
babydoll

Hello!
You can apply for many government jobs like IES(indian engineering services),DRDO, JTO, telecom officer...and many more.
You can check out the employment new for more govt. jobs.
Good luck!
30th September 2010, 06:53 AM
Harshita21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandu411 View Post
i have completed b tech in ece but i want to do job in govt sector plz give me some govt related jobs in india or specially in andaman and nicobar island...
their are a lots of job for ece o ngovt sector :
1. BHEL
2. ISRO
3. IOCL
4. BSNL
5. MTNL
6. Ramboll Group
7.Acharya international robotic solution
30th September 2010, 10:51 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

for electronics and communication students there are lots of government jobs.
BHEL
BSNL JTO
DRDO
SAIL
Indian army
Indian navy
Indian Railway
etc etc.
you may join in these government organisation to serve using your technical knowledge.

also you may do some government job with your graduation degree. but as you are a electronics and communication engineer i will suggest you to do job in technical field.
best wishes.
30th September 2010, 05:04 PM
mohit brh

there are very great scope in PSU so you have many option and you can apply in many company like.
BHEL
NTPC
BSNL
IES
or you check website www.freshersworld.com
www.way2freshers.com/jobs/
www.clickindia.com/search.php?q=JOBS+IN+ECE+FIELD
30th September 2010, 09:18 PM
Saikiran M

Quote:
i have completed b tech in ece but i want to do job in govt sector plz give me some govt related jobs in india or specially in andaman and nicobar island...
There are a very good number of Govt. Organisations providing good jobs to the
B.Tech ECE graduates. Some of them are as follows...
  • DRDO
  • DRDL
  • BHEL
  • ECIL
  • SCL
  • OEN India
  • NTPC
  • Center for Development of Advance Computing
  • Elico Ltd
  • Atomic Research Centers across India
  • and many more....

NOTE: There are various posts available across all these and more companies..
All of them have got their separate procedures to apply. A basic interview or
an exam is necessarily conducted everywhere....

For further queries, please post inn...

Regards,
1st October 2010, 01:00 AM
meeria

dear friend

please register your name in www.naukri.com
and visit www.fresherworld .com
www.afterbtech.com

yeah have many option in gov.....................
1.indian oil corporation.
2.bharat heavy electronics.
3.bsnl.
4.mtnl
5.rail.
6.ntpc.
7.dvc.
8.indian defece.
9.UPSC
10.SAIL
11.BEL

have a good day
20th October 2010, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b tech in ece but i want to do job in govt sector plz give me some govt related jobs in india .My email adtress is a under
[email protected]
23rd October 2010, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i m ece final yr student and want to join govt. sector. what are the opportunities for me.Is the competition paper so hard to crack?what kind of preparation I require for the same.
25th October 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

my name ia ajay comleted BE in ELECTRONICS AND CAMMUNICATION IN 2008
I am low vision disable 40 %
please please suggest gov jobs for me
can i apply for next year ?
reply at [email protected]
25th October 2010, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare myself to sit for UPSC exam after completing B-tech(ECE)?? Any suggestion for which books to follow.......
25th October 2010, 10:46 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

There re plenty of govt. jobs...but to get those jobs you have to qualify certain examinations like PSU,IES etc...

for more details about Govt. job please follow the link..

http://www.sarkarinaukri.com

Good luck !!
26th October 2010, 07:15 PM
rahul katare

Quote:
the best option may be telecom officer and other psu exams such asBHEL(bharat heavy electronics limited)
best of luck
26th October 2010, 07:17 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

so many government jobs are waiting for you. you can join IES(indian engineering services),BHEL, NTPC, ONGC, BSNL e.tc
2nd November 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hi
i've completed my b.tech in this year but i have carry over paper is this possible to apply for psu's & govt. sector jobs
[email protected]
3rd November 2010, 02:12 AM
Gaurav.jain88

There are number of options available for you in govt. sector after becoming electronics and communication engg. like
BEL
ISRO
JTO
BHEL
DRDO
IOCL
HPCL
IES
Power generation unit
all these are related to technical background.
You can also try in Banking sector for PO.
Defence, Intelligence, Railway.

Choose among these and prepare surely you will get good job.
Best of luck......
6th November 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

After completing BE what is good to do: MBA or ME ?
19th November 2010, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i should give me information for goverment job. i have no information about the goverment job. plese reply me.
cont. no. 09557678562
b. tech 3'rd y from (E C)
[email protected]
19th November 2010, 11:36 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii,,,

You can write UPSC exam(IES to be specific) to Get into Govt Engineering service.

To my knowledge, You cannot choose the cadre like Andaman and nicobar island. Its based on your merit and vacancy available.

Go through the UPSC website and other Govt sites for more details.

good luck
20th November 2010, 11:27 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

Quote:
well being a electronics and tele communication student, i need to say that don't demoralise your self without knowning the known things,
electronis/telecommunication is having vast scope in the INDIA.
these are
there are various exams conducted by india government every year to give the employment to students.
1.UPSC exams(for this visit upsc.gov.in)
2.ALL INDIA RADIO
3.MTNL
4.BSNL
5.CIVIL AVIATION DEPT.
6.POST AND TELE GRAPH SERVICES
7.ONGC
8.L & T
lots of..

good luck
20th November 2010, 12:06 PM
Prakhars

Hi,
as you B.Tech in Electronics and communication, you may also apply in Railways, as there are many Electronics dept. in railways.
20th November 2010, 07:53 PM
sharkarthir

there are government jobs for ece students...
but the case is that you need to crack the exam by that particular sector
for example if you clear the exam in isro ... u need to attend interview then according to availability you will be placed
1st December 2010, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

dear friend,
you are searching a government job,you can apply those companies
There are many other jobs like you can give exam of BSNL,mtnl,ongc,L&t etc.
also you can apply in bank & railways.
or you can cheak out :www.yuvajobs.com/search_result_by.asp?...Electronics%20and%20Commun ication
best of luck..........for contact more details 9908825364
8th December 2010, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

HI....I'M DOING MY LAST SEMESTER OF B.E-ECE(2007-2011)
PLZ TELL ME HOW TO PREPARE FOR IES AND RRB EXAMS IN MY LAST SEM..
10th December 2010, 10:48 PM
DIPANJAN_

Now i am a b-tech 2nd year e.c.e engineering student. i want to get a government job. so plz. give me some suggetion that , how can i prepare for various govt. posts
16th December 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i am B.E. student and i want to continue my carrier in goverment sector. but for this may i just want to know that in which company ,i will do the training so that i will increase my knowledge. and please give me some carrier guidnance in carrier.
17th December 2010, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello! sir, i am in 3rd semester . I want to do job in government sector. At what book i should follow for entrance. plz advice me.
24th December 2010, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i m be 2nd yr ece student what type of prepration i shoud done to get jod in bsnl jto
1st January 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, mai INDIAN RAILWAY me service pana chahta ho, par mane EC le rakhi hai, mughe pura method bataye RAILWAY me jane ke liye..............
7th January 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

hello , i m third year
13th January 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the books i need to read to qualify the govt.jobs in electronnics and communication engineering
15th January 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i m ec 3rd yr student.......... with one back..........will my back will efffect if i will appear for govt job?? nd in 3rd yr i m elgible to appear in the xams.????/
11th February 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How many gov. company are we find after complite b.tech from Eloctronic and commnucation?
13th February 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm a second year be(ece) student.when and how should i prepare for getting job in bsnl or abroad?
4th March 2011, 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=arvind]i will have completed b tech in ece in2012 and i want to do job in govt sector plz give me some govt and also petroleum related jobs information in india and also how to crack these exams
27th March 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exams in electronics and communication which are yet to be conducted.
28th March 2011, 09:54 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Cool Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

Hi,
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE ) has great scope in India as well as abroad .

So it won't be difficult for you do get a job in govt. sector as well .

For applying to it , you need to be very skilled and efficient in your field as their interview is very tough but if you have confidence in what you have studied and practiced than job will not be an issue ..

Too many job opportunities are available in northern and eastern India for ECE students but they are neverthless in Andamans as well .

For applying to the job , you need to submit placement papers and on the basis of that they will call you for the same .

And also various exams are held every year conducted by state public service commission (SPSC) and union public service commission (UPSC) for which you need to update yourself from "EMPLOYMENT NEWS " ..

The industries which can recruit you are Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, Post and Telegraph Department, Defense, All India Radio, Civil Aviation Department, and many others.

The link http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/recruitm.htm will be very helpful to you in this regard ...

Thank
6th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I m Bhavna Papnoi pursuing engineering in electronics and communication branch in 3 year. Can i give any kind of upsc exam ?? If i can, then please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?