10th April 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

hello sir,
i am form,
kanpur (up)
if there is a back in 5th sem then can i give the exam of goverment sector job in 4 th year appearing?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  2. What are the Government jobs available for BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering + CCNA student? -- [New]
  3. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  5. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE?
  6. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  7. What jobs are available for electronics and communication students in power sector in government and private fields
  8. Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  11. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  12. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  13. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
  14. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  15. Which one is the best among ECE and MEC?
  16. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?
  17. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  18. Information about central government jobs for electronics and communication engineering freshers?
17th April 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

how can a student from B.E electronics and communication be helpful in govt. sector bank???
deepak
18th April 2011, 09:40 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
The government jobs available for electronics and communication engineering students are listed below,

Government sector jobs

ISRO (Indian space research organisation)
BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
AAI(Airport authority of India)

Defence jobs

Indian Army
Indian Air Force
Indian Navy

Entries in all these sector is through entrance exam.

All the Best...
18th April 2011, 10:00 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
There are lots of government job field for Electronics and Communication engineer.

Government sector jobs

ISRO (Indian space research organisation)
BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
AAI(Airport authority of India)

Defence jobs

Indian Army
Indian Air Force
Indian Navy

Entries in all these sector is through entrance exam.

All the Best...
19th April 2011, 01:59 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Here are some of the government job,you can try.

1.B.S.N.L JTO
2.Bharat heavy electricals
3.Mtnl
4.Indian railways
5.NTPC
6.UPSC

19th April 2011, 09:22 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

Dear friend,

As you have completed B.E. in ECE then do not worry sure you will get Govt job.

First you register your name in Rojgar office ( almost every district have this office) they call you when ever there are vacancies.

Many exams are held every year conducted by state public service commission (SPSC) and union public service commission (UPSC) for which you have to read "EMPLOYMENT NEWS " to know about notifications.

You can apply in the following departments.

Post and Telegraph Department,
Defense,
Doordarshan
BSNL
Aviation Department
DRDO
Railways etc.

All the best...........
19th April 2011, 09:48 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

You can write UPSC exam(IES to be specific) to Get into Govt Engineering service.

To my knowledge, You cannot choose the cadre like Andaman and nicobar island. Its based on your merit and vacancy available.

Go through the UPSC website and other Govt sites for more details.

The link http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/recruitm.htm will be very helpful to you in this regard .
19th April 2011, 02:54 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywantlad View Post
List of goverment jobs for electronics engineering in India.

thanks

List of government jobs for Electronics Engineering students in India

• BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)

• ISRO(Indian space research organisation)

• DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)

• ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)

• AAI(Airport authority of India)

• BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited)

• RRB(Railway recruitment board)

• IES, IAS, Cabinate Secretary etc by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission ).

• Defence jobs like Indian Airforce. Indian Army, Indian Navy.
And many more....
19th April 2011, 04:49 PM
sharivikram

You may apply BSNL, ISRO, DRDO, IES,..
22nd April 2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandu411 View Post
i have completed b tech in ece but i want to do job in govt sector plz give me some govt related jobs in india or specially in andaman and nicobar island...
i also want to know the answer of your question, because i am also doing b.tech, and want to do the job in andaman and nicobar
7th May 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i doing my bachelor of engineering in electronic and communication, in most of the core company they are selscting those who are above 80% of marks dis s really true or not and what are the companies expectation
19th May 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i neeed some information abt the jobs offerd in govt sectr to ECE graduate students like me with eligible percentage in india and abroad?
2nd June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed btech in ece branch ,i want to do job in BSNL .
how can i achive it?
4th June 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,in which govrnment sector i will get good sallery?
9th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i am final year b.tech student in computer science.
please suggest me a good govt. job....
and how i can apply in those jobs right now?
10th June 2011, 03:31 PM

i have completed b tech in ece but i want to do job in govt sector plz give me some govt related jobs in india.
16th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is a final year student BE(E&Tc) is elligible to appear for the exam of TGC(Indian Army)..??
please answer me...!!

-Pritesh Sinha
final year(BE)
21st June 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

when these exam call for will be given
23rd June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

To take only brilliant students not a average students?
25th June 2011, 11:31 AM
nishad ashok

Angry Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitishinmit View Post
hi friend
as you have completed your btech in electronics and communication engineering so you have a huge scope for doing the goverment jobs,the list of the govt jobs are as follow
1.b.s.n.l jto
2.bharat heavy electricals
3.mtnl
4.indian railways
5.ntpc
6.all india railways
and many more for more detail please visit the following site
www.freshersworld.com
hanuman
25th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi k View Post
dear friend

u can apply in many govt. jobs after completion of your b.tech in ECE.

here is a list of FIELDS where u can apply

1.BSNL

2.DEFENCE

3.UPSC

4.SAIL

5.BEL

6.RAILWAY

and many more.

all d best.
ashok
26th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

please tell me which electronics company is best for fresher student?
28th June 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I doing B.Tech(E.C.E)final year(2007-2011) .Is it possible to apply for govt. job exam in this year before the final result of 8th sem?
yes u can apply
7th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

HI..
I am a final year ece student..can you suggest me any courses which i can follow up in weeks time and gain some practical knowledge...
9th July 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

government jobs in mechanical eingineering field
10th July 2011, 03:56 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE ) has great scope in India as well as abroad .

So it won't be difficult for you do get a job in govt. sector as well .

For applying to it , you need to be very skilled and efficient in your field as their interview is very tough but if you have confidence in what you have studied and practiced than job will not be an issue ..

Too many job opportunities are available in northern and eastern India for ECE students but they are neverthless in Andamans as well .

For applying to the job , you need to submit placement papers and on the basis of that they will call you for the same .

And also various exams are held every year conducted by state public service commission (SPSC) and union public service commission (UPSC) for which you need to update yourself from "EMPLOYMENT NEWS " ..

The industries which can recruit you are Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, Post and Telegraph Department, Defense, All India Radio, Civil Aviation Department, and many others.

The link http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/recruitm.htm will be very helpful to you in this regard ...

thanks
13th July 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i had pass my b.tech in 1906 but some health problem icould not join any job but today iam fine .without experience can i got agood job
14th July 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have complited in diploma E.C
21st July 2011, 10:18 PM
jammalamaduasif

how much percent get the govenment jobs ece engineers
24th July 2011, 01:32 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates has lot of job opportunities....

It represents two of the fastest growing Technology Areas.

ECE graduates are flooded with a number of government jobs...

They also get employed in :
Central Government,

State Governments and their Sponsored Corporations in Public Enterprises like --

All India Radio,

Indian Telephone Industries,

MTNL,

National Physical Laboratories,

Civil Aviation Department,

Post and Telegraph Department,

Co-ordination Department,

Bharat Electronics Limited

and few other government undertakings.

Other areas where you may find jobs are:

*Internet Service Providers,
*Telecommunication Equipment Manufacturers,
*Electronics and Communication Tools Manufacturers,
*Educational Institutes,
*Hospitals,
*Consultancies,
*Research and Development Department,
*Mobile Service Providers,
*Telephone Department,
*Computer Industry,
*Electronic Data Processing Systems.
25th July 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engg.now i am pursuing engineering in e&tc branch. please! conform me if you have some opportunity. thanking you!
27th July 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I m jagrati studying in 2nd year in electronics and telecommunication,tell me most important factors so as to get gov jobs in BHEL
28th July 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is neha. i am a electronics and communication engineer passed out of 2010 wid hons and still don't have a job. i want to do job either in electronics company or a govt job.i am preparing bank po exam .is bank po exam suits a job for engineer.everybody comments me that bank po is only for bsc students and not for engineers,they use to laugh on me i am very confused.i have also not qualified gate exam this year. plz help me.suggest me a good option for carrer
29th July 2011, 01:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i have completed b tech in ece but i want to do job in govt sector plz give me some govt related jobs in india or specially in andaman and nicobar island...
dear friend,

there are so many govt companies for ECE .the list of the govt job for ECE is given below.

there are many types of GOVT job like
BSNL JTO EXAM

NOKIA

SAMSUNG

DRDO

ISRO

AIRTEL

ERICSSION

SATYAM COMPUTER

Also you are eligible for private sector IT companies like TCS , CTS , WIPRO,IBM ,L&T etc.

If you have 60% in through out then you are eligible most of the company.

So you can choose any of the above organization.

All the best.
29th July 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , I am pursuing B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, I want to become a Gov. job in Railway or in and gov. services. Pls give me some idea about it.
thank you
5th August 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

HOW MU
6th August 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hey !!! what process i need to undergo to enter into BSNL pune, i am BE (E&TC)
20th August 2011, 11:40 AM
YOGESH BN

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushagra Makin View Post
you can apply in IRS, ONGC, L & T.

you can visit its official websites and look for the procedure of off-campus recruitment. Ongc conducts its own written test and also call for interview on basis of GATE.
when they will call for intervirew based on gate marks?
do you have any idea?
30th August 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

can any dc student get govrment jobs.......?
5th September 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

can ec engineer take part in upsc ias officer
5th September 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam,
I am Priya doing my final year ECE. I want to know what are all the current Government jobs available for ECE students and I want to know the number of vaccancies available....
5th September 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam,
I am Priya doing my final year ECE. I want to know what are all the current Government jobs available for ECE students and I want to know the number of vaccancies available....
7th September 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

hello there
i've passed b tech from ece, plz suggest me where i can get govt. Job..
11th September 2011, 02:00 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Ece is a very good branch and there is so much scope for a ECE engineer.So if you are intersted ito do a job in public sector than you can get a job easlily in public sector.There are so many jobs are present.The main thing you should have great knowledge about electronics field which helps you to get a job.There is so many opportunities present like in bsnl,bank or other electronics related field.You can get a job by giving entrance paper.IES is also a very good option for you if you are interested in public sector job.

SO just go for it and do hard work.

All the best
18th September 2011, 12:01 PM
promo codes

Default I appreciate all hard work of webmaster of entrance-exam.net

I can truly say that I have never read so much useful information about Education and Career Forum - Reply to Topic. I want to express my gratitude to the webmaster of entrance-exam.net.
18th September 2011, 10:00 PM
jevirsinh

Hello Friend...

Friend after Graduation in Electronics and communication Engineering you are Eligible for following job..

Government job for Engineering discipline is..

UPSC conducted IAS,IES,ISS,IFS,IPS

ONGC

BSNL

BHEL

BEL

SAIL

ECIL

ISRO

RAILWAY JOB

BANKING JOB

IOCL

NTPC

BPCL

etc....

Best Luck
23rd September 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

in which field of engg have more job mech and ece
23rd September 2011, 09:52 PM
itsmesubrata

Dear chandu,
Here some government sector exam for you
1:NTPC- vacancy(75) for ece (that will be done through your GATE result).
2:You may go for JTO.
3:There some govt sector exam for all graduate
*SSC(staff selection commission)
*CDS
*DRDO
*Bank exams
If you try some you can crack them.
24th September 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 year student of B.E. give me information to i join indian defence?
25th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

give me detail of ece compnis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?