10th August 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?

I am M.Sc(CS) Madurai Kamaraj University,M.E(CSE) from Vinayaka mission university. Now I am working as a Asst.Prof in Engg college.Now I am doing P.hD in Reputed University. Now I am Elgible or not to Teach B.E/B.Tech students?pls send reply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE)
  2. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?
  4. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  5. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  6. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  8. How to join engineering college as a lecturer after passing B.E in computer science from VTU university?
  9. What are the requirements to join MCA in Anna University Chennai
  10. Eligibility to study MCA in SRM University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? -- [New]
  11. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  13. How to do Ph.D in computer science after completing MCA from Avadi?
  14. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  15. How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?
  16. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
  17. Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
28th September 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?

I have MCA completed in distance education. (UG- B. SC Maths). Am I eligible for M.Phil(MCA)?. I like join part time M.Phil. which university now day admission open
29th September 2011, 12:40 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

You are definitely eligible for joining as a lecturer in the Computer Science and Engg. Department of Anna university campus.

As according to AICTE norms,the minimum eligibility criteria to join the engg department as a faculty, is to have a first class M.E/M.Tech degree in respective engineering trend.

You are eligible to join as a faculty in both departments of Anna university campus-MCA and Engineering.

Thanks
29th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have done MBA in IT. Am I eligible to give the net exams in computer science?
27th May 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

hI I AM , COMPLETED BE CSE and ME CSE in vinayaka missions university salem, but some persons say i am not eligible in lecturer post in anna university affiliated colleges it is true or not please help me
THANK YOU
29th January 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a B tech in information technology. can i join as a lecture in polytechnic college in the cse department.
12th February 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA in Arts and sceence college

I have completed my MCA in 2012 with 82%..
and going to do MTECH in part time
Please let me know I am eligible for lecturer in any engineering college?

Please suggest me
13th June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.sc(computer science) from pune university .can i do the lecturership in other universities? what is eligilibilty for that?
14th June 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I am B.A.,MCA and NET in Computer science and application, am I elligible for the post of lecturer in computer science?
26th July 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i am MCA MTech can im work in engineering clg as a assistant professor
24th August 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

iam bsc maths, MSC(IT) 81% and mphil (computer science) 90% ug and pg done in madras university, mphil done in sankara university.. iam eligible for taking bsc computer science and bca....... in some college says that u r cross major u r not eligible for the post of lecturer plz tel me whether iam eligible for lecturer...
26th October 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Iwant allsubject1 sesemeter modelquestionpaper
10th November 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,

I have completed Bsc Information Technology and MCA with percentage of 92% but have an idea to join as lecturer and then to do my Mphil.Whether am i eligilible to apply for lecturer post in anna university.Please reply to [email protected]
29th November 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for mpsc lecturership for mca student.my email id is [email protected] and phone no. is 7709844600.
please send me the syllabus on my email id.
13th August 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

i studied PGDCA,msc, mphil(computer science) but bsc bio informatics. it is eligibility for college lecturer posting.
20th September 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my M.Sc and M.E (Computer Science and Enginnering) in Anna University Chennai. Am I eligible for joining as lecturer for Computer Science and Engineering Department in any Anna university campus?

Please send a reply to me immediately.
12th February 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing mtech in e-learning technology after msc maths. So, am i eligible for becoming a assistant professor in engineering colleges?
9th July 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

After doing BE in IT i have done MSc Computer Science from Pune University. Am i eligible to become lecturer for BSc Computer Science College in pune university....
5th August 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed M.Phil in management i am eligible for Lecturer in affiliated for anna university engineering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?