14th July 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?

Sir,
I am completed my M.C.A and M.E (Computer Science and Enginnering) in Anna University Chennai. Am I eligible for joining as lecturer for Computer Science and Engineering Department in any Anna university campus?

Please send a reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE)
  2. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?
  4. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  5. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  6. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  8. How to join engineering college as a lecturer after passing B.E in computer science from VTU university?
  9. What are the requirements to join MCA in Anna University Chennai
  10. Eligibility to study MCA in SRM University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? -- [New]
  11. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  13. How to do Ph.D in computer science after completing MCA from Avadi?
  14. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  15. How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?
  16. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
  17. Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
22nd July 2010, 07:38 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?

as a lecturership you must clear your N.E.T exam for the same and then only you can teach in any university campus.
23rd July 2010, 12:11 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?

Hello sir,

You are definitely eligible for joining as a lecturer in the Computer Science and Engg. Department of Anna university campus.

As according to AICTE norms,the minimum eligibility criteria to join the engg department as a faculty, is to have a first class M.E/M.Tech degree in respective engineering trend.

You are eligible to join as a faculty in both departments of Anna university campus-MCA and Engineering.

All the best!
23rd July 2010, 12:38 AM
Rupaksinha

dear freind,
yes, u are elligible for applyimg for post of lectrure but some university demands for N.E.T score. i suggest you apply for lectrureship and simultaneously prepare for N.E.T exam.......
good luck......
23rd July 2010, 05:36 PM
swati123

Hello Friend! The recruitment eligibility for faculty members in Anna University are more or less the same as that laid down by the UGC - 55% in Master's Degree + NET/SLET Qualification. Having said that, I'll add that the University sometimes makes some allowances (or coins its rules) - in 2009, the eligibility for lecturership in certain subjects like CSE,ECE,EEE, etc. was a First Class in Master's Degree and the NET/SLET qualification was not mandatory. So, you will have to wait and watch. (Anna University keeps advertising posts for faculty members, including lecturership).
24th July 2010, 02:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who wish to become a lecturer should pass NET(National Eligibility Test).AICTE demands the candidates to have first calss for lecturership.Some of the colleges ask for Phd.or the candidates doing a Phd.Read the employment news regularly.Job portals will also help you to find new opportunities.
26th July 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I did B.E. Computer science and Engineering...To become a lecturer in Computer science and Engineering department, should i take M.E.Computer science and Engineering or if i take any other related course like mobile computing,etc is enough?
9th August 2010, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed M.Sc., M.Phil in Computer Science after that i have finished my M.E Computer Science in vinayaka Mission . Whether i am
eligible for Lecturer in Government Art College ? Please kindly clarify me ..
Thank you
15th August 2010, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

After M.Sc. M.Phil, i have finished the M.E Computer Science, Whether am i eligible for Lecturer in Arts College Without SLET/NET, Since my higher qualification is M.E. which is not in NET sylabus?
16th August 2010, 12:17 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

you can become a lecturer in anna university by passing the exam of NET\ SLET exam.

all the best.
16th August 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Vinayaka is a deemed university... so some colleges wont accecpt as lecturer if u completed ME in vinayaka mission
25th August 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i did m.sc in maths , m.tech in computerscience and also net in mathematical sciences, am i elligible for computerscience (computer applications) appsc government degree lecturer ,,,naresh
7th September 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i did m.sc mathematics together with m.tech in computer science & engg consider for lecturer post in government degree engineering colleges
10th September 2010, 09:05 PM
bapuram

DEAR FRIEND,

I Think Candidates who wish to become a lecturer should pass NET(National Eligibility Test).AICTE demands the candidates to have first calss for lecturership.Some of the colleges ask for Phd.or the candidates doing a Phd.Read the employment news regularly.

GOOD LUCK
13th September 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc in Physics(Elctronics) with PGDIPLOMA in computer applications.Am i eligible to become alecturer in computer applications
at undergraduate level.
27th September 2010, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir ,

M.Sc maths., M.Tech cse eligible for doing jobs in engg.colleges in india?

ab kkd
28th September 2010, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA...Now willing to study M.Phil in computer science..after that i can go for job in engineering colleges
28th September 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
ive completed by B.Tech with 78%. . Can i apply for lecturer job in anna university affiliated colleges or is it necessary to complete by M.Tech or can i apply if i clear my GATE exams or attend GATE exams??

any1 pls help me. .
9th October 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mca with 62% aggregate,but i was DC for two years in bca.am i eligible for lecturer in any college of mca.
13th October 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i finished MCA .i want to apply for SLET on december
14th October 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Sc statistics(regular(1996-1999),affiliated to madras university) and M.Sc Maths(distance education(2000-2002),Annamalai university) now i completed MCA (CGPA=9.18) in anna university affiliated college,during the year 2007-2010.
15th October 2010, 09:57 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus is given

minimum master in engineering with very ggod academic records in career.

all the best......
28th October 2010, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED M.Sc., M.Phil (ELECTRONICS). AM I ELIGIBLE TO WORK AS AN LECTURER IN MCA AND BCA DEPARTMENT
2nd November 2010, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir , I completed my MCA distance education, am i eligible for ME computer science.please reply me ,
10th November 2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i completed my MCA ,am i elijible for lecturer post in any engineering department according to aicte rules.please reply me.
24th November 2010, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for lecturer in MCA?
13th December 2010, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I have finished M.sc(Cs&IT) but i did ug in biotechnology whether shall i eligible for lecturer in atrs and science college or in polytechnic college.
13th December 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I have completed M.sc(Cs&IT) ,but i did UG in Zoology,whether may i eligible to become lecturer in arts and science or in poltechnic colleges.
16th December 2010, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
I have completed M.sc(IT),whether am eligible to work as a lecturer in arts and science colleges
16th December 2010, 08:36 PM
richa jindal

sir/Mam,
I 've done M.C.A through th route :PGDCA-> M.Sc->M.C.A along with B.Ed. but B.Sc (Med). Am I eligible For Lecturership in polytechnical colleges or in undergraduate colleges for computer science.. plz reply me

regards: richa jindal
20th December 2010, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello My dear Respected sir/Madam

i did my M.Sc(IT) at University OF Madras in chennai In the year of 2007-2009. later I joined ME(S/W, Engg) at Hindustan University In the year of 2009-2011. So My question is can I elligible to join as a Lecturer under Anna University Approved Colleges?.

Pls i kindly request you, reply to me Sir/ Mam. this is My Phone number(9789920281). Email: [email protected] or gmail.com. pls i will 100% expect from u sir/mam.

pls anyone can help to me.
24th December 2010, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
I have completed M.sc(physics), M.Tech( cse) whether am eligible to work as aassistant professor in engineering colleges? plz reply me
28th December 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello My dear Respected sir/Madam

i did my M.Sc(electronics) at annamalai University later I completed MTech (applied eletronics Engg) at Dr.M.G.R University So My question is can I elligible to join as a Lecturer under Anna University Approved Colleges?.

Pls i kindly request you, reply to me Sir/ Mam. this is My Phone number(9443481246). Email: [email protected] or gmail.com. pls i will 100% expect from u sir/mam.

pls anyone can help to me.
20th January 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am completed B.E(Computer science and engg).M.E (Computer science engg) in Anna university coimbatore.Am I eligible for the post of Lecturer
in Government Arts and Science Colleges
8th February 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my B.E(CSE) in Anna University.Am I eluguble for the post of lecturer in Private Arts and Science Colleges?
26th February 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA,M.Tech CS eligible to teach B.TECH (CS/IT) students
22nd March 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

eligibility to join as lecturer in diploma college
4th April 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

how can work as a lecturer after completed MCA
4th May 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed msc computer science with first class.it is eligible to work as a lecturer in engineering colleg.
please replay me
thank u
13th May 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.S(Distance education) in BITS.Am i eligible for lecturer post in anna university affiliated colleges?
15th May 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i finished my M.sc (2 year) courses in engineering college with affiliation to anna university chennai , but from this year 2011 anna univeristy is saying M.Sc (2 year) courses are not aligible. then why should like me students do M.Sc (CT,IT). so what can i do now. to whom i should ask.
30th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.Tech whether i am eligible for lecturer post in any arts and science college
1st June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i completed my msc. computer science in madras university and m.tech IT in punjab university distance education. is i am eligible to work as a lecturer in anna university?
14th June 2011, 03:18 PM
visualcpp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i finished my M.sc (2 year) courses in engineering college with affiliation to anna university chennai , but from this year 2011 anna univeristy is saying M.Sc (2 year) courses are not aligible. then why should like me students do M.Sc (CT,IT). so what can i do now. to whom i should ask.
Hi,
I couldnt understand that for what job anna university has told that 2 years M.Sc degree is not eligible?

For teaching for P.G arts and science courses (in computer discipline), I heard that this 2 year CS degree is not eligible. For other jobs (software industries etc) this qualification is perfectly acceptable and valid too.

If your aim is teaching, then I can suggest you to do either Ph.D or clear NET/SET examination. Then surely you will be eligible to teach in CS department of any arts and science college.
14th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech IT in Mepco Schlenk Engg College (affilated to Anna university) in the academic year 2002-2006.
Then I have worked in leading Software Comapnies (CTS & ANZ bank) of IT Industry at various locations (Chennai, Coimbatore, USA & Bangalore).
Now I wish to go on Teaching Professional? Can I apply for a lecturer post in any of the Engg Colleges?

Pls help me
22nd June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done msc it from pbi uni . can i apply as a computer assistant professor or lecturer in sgpc colleges.
22nd June 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

hI I AM SRIHARI, COMPLETED M.C.A AND M.E IN CSE. I APPLIED FOR MANY COLLEGES IN ANDHRA AND TAMILNADU. BUT BY SEEING AT THE RESUME ITSELF, MANAGEMENT SAY THAT I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR B.E LECTURERSHIP AND I NEED TO KNOW THE NORMS OF LECTURERSHIP FROM AICTE AND UGC
KINDLY HELP IN THIS
THANK YOU
17th July 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BE(CSE-75%)2005 to 2009 and Now Im doing ME(CSE)2010 to 2012. I want to do P.hd in Part time but not in Full time. Can u guide me.... Plz..
18th July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir pls reply me : I have done my MCA from Biju Patnaik University of Technology,Odisha and then Completed my M.Tech from KIIT UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar.am i elligible to be a lecturer of computer science and engineering in the engineering colleges approved by AICTE?
Sanghamitra Panda.
email id - [email protected]
phone- 09438746465
25th July 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

WILL M.TECH FROM VINAYAKA MISSION UNIVERSITY,SALEM HELP ME TO BE A LECTURER IN AN ENGG. COLLEGE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?