27th November 2011, 02:24 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

I am positing little late but never mind 16th November 2010 i joined this forum with a little competition and now see what has done with our forum.

Forum has members with all variations like talented faiyaz, hard working guy rahul and tafpers like infoysis , melwyn n many more.

As forum has completed its 2 years and it has given birth to many other forums
--> www.govvernmentjobsalerts.com
--> www.joindefense.com
--> www.mbadiscussions.com
--> www.educationcareer.in
--> www.jobsrecruitment.com

So members out here can join even these forums to gain their knowledge and money for their pocket money.

Hope this will remain as it is and may god bless all the staff and members of forum specially Sahil Gupta Sir

Regards
~Deepak Kumar
27th November 2011, 12:56 PM
G.K.PATEL

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

The power of Forum is life-changing— one experience can catapult you to new heights of personal and professional success. While we had the location settled, we still needed a theme. We wanted to choose a topic that would help us learn and grow as entrepreneurs. It was later decided that our agenda would focus on the mind, body and fitness.
27th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

1) how many prime number between 1 to 100
28th November 2011, 07:15 PM
rajkumar rajput

Question Re: Mp board sample question papers

Dear sir i want the last five years papers of all subjects of 10th class mp board, sir where did find it.
29th November 2011, 05:16 PM
sahaja mallarapu

as i was on bench for some time in my office and i was bored sitting infront of the system but after finding this forum i could feel that i am not at all wasting my time and also i could feel that i am helping some people.
29th November 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I HAD APPEARED FOR TY B COM THROUGH MUMBAI UNIVERSITY IN THE YEAR 2002 THROUGH VARTAK COLLEGE VASAI. I HAD CLEARED ALL THE SUBJECTS EXCEPT COMPUTER PRACTICALS.I WAS ABSENT IN COMPUTER PRACTICALS WHICH IS FOR 20 MARKS BUT HAD CLEARED COMPUTER THEORY WITH 48 MARKS. NOW I WANT TO CLEAR MY COMPUTER PRACTICALS AT ANY COST. WILL I NEED TO ATTEND COMPUTER PRACTICALS IN COLLEGE? WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE SUGGEST AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
29th November 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

YES I HAVE A QUESTION THAT HOW TO IN ARMY AIRFORCE??????????????
4th December 2011, 09:42 PM
asarkar896

as it is a good one and best, it changes our life.
4th December 2011, 09:44 PM
asarkar896

as it is a good one, it hanges our life.
5th December 2011, 12:07 PM
Sudheeshbabu

by answering the questions in the forum and posting the replies. u may won the scholarships. to earn the more money
6th December 2011, 02:46 PM
jhon555

this forum is too helpful
7th December 2011, 01:49 PM
kuldeepheer

very good and conveyance answer by you keep it up
7th December 2011, 05:02 PM
monish001

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

You asked very good question.if you use this forum reguraly you increase your knowledge and you become a good typing master also.
7th December 2011, 07:47 PM
hiba shahid

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
1) how many prime number between 1 to 100
2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,37,43,47,53,59,61,67,71, 73,79,83,89,97.
8th December 2011, 10:24 PM
bhavana_bunty

Sir, I am a new one to this forum...After joining into this i am very much happy with what i am doing by joining in this forum....Instead of wasting time by sleeping,chatting i am spending the time in this...really very thankful for you sir..
After joining in this, i am able to know how to communicate with others, how to share my views and also i am gaining knowledge by viewing the suggestions that had given by our senior members...I am proudly saying that i am loving my life morely by not wasting my time unnecessarily.....May be after getting experience i will be able to know the other things about this forum....
Anyway this forum is not only useful for me...i said to my frds about this after i had joined in it...they too liked it...and they are als participating in it...so i developed some skills also...
9th December 2011, 04:10 PM
neha sharma129

Hello Sir,

I joined this site on 08-12-2011. I am very impressed to see your answer regarding that question. Furthermore, I also surprised to see that you also remember when you registered this site. I think every person always remember about that think which is very beneficial , knowledgeable & close to him/her. So, i think your answer increase my interest to use that site " education & career".

Regards

** Neha **
11th December 2011, 05:00 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Thats really great to hear how your life has changed and the offers you have got by showing your talent here. Infact mine too has also changed a bit. As you said about the time management skills. I daily practice it as i have to adjust it with my studies too.

So on the whole the forum is really great and changing many lives
15th December 2011, 10:27 AM
dev99

As i am also preparing for competitives so the forum gives me all the infor mation about the upcoming exams,admit cards,date,procedure other scopes........so i can say i am grateful to the FORUM and is members.
15th December 2011, 06:07 PM
tirumalaparchuri555

hi after knowing abt this forum it brought interest in me to read and learn more topics and even current affairs.
it brought the knowledge iside me.
With this i learned many new things what are the new education facilities and also about different topics.
THERE ARE EVEN NO WORDS TO SAY ABOUT THIS.
IT IS ULTIMATE.
THANK YOU
15th December 2011, 09:56 PM
prashant more

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has effected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influences who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,
16th December 2011, 03:17 AM
somokan

i am a new to guy to this forum.I don,t know much about this forum.But i think that it,s a good for the student.It will help and motivate to their study as well as their personal life.
16th December 2011, 09:01 AM
maane

Hi

Thanks friend its really inspiring me and all
16th December 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i hv 55% in ma degree of b.tech. with computer scince. can i apply for cdac noida..
16th December 2011, 02:21 PM
aparna@moon

Hi,

Before joining this forum i was just passing my time by working and studying. Actually i was getting stressed out because no extra curricular activity .Was searching the net for something different and at last found this forum.......Really thanking you..for creating this . Something very different form everything else.. I am so happy to do this because when i get time i am so eagerly waiting to log in and work for you.now my mind is free apart from studies got something very creative

Thank You
16th December 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

When will the application form for karnataka PGCET 2012 be issued? What is the last date for submission of forms? When the exam will be conducted?
17th December 2011, 01:39 PM
mettuguy

1st i was lacking in writing English and my friends said that there is a forum where we can ask and answer questions,so tried to learn English a faster which i haven't done in my life time. because of this forum i tried to learn English as fast as possible.It not only improved my English knowledge but also my general knowledge.
17th December 2011, 05:58 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Hi however u have joined it only 2 days back but within these two days i have learnt so many things. So many new courses which are in demand and also I'm preparing for the MBA so now I've get to know the best way of doing that.
I'm really happy after joining it.
Every student should join it. It's really very very helpful
Thanks admin.
18th December 2011, 05:56 PM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Hi....

Before joing this form my knowledge in normal & but after joing this forum
my knowledge is incresed to great extend. Each & every time here i receive some new knowelgde , that increses my confidence to a great extend while interacting with technical persons. I always like to help other in differnent ways.
Here I receievd a new way to help needy student by giving them answer to their questions.

[IMG]D:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Picture1.JPEG[/IMG]

Confidence...Like this

Thank you very much to give me this opportunity to say my word about your forum

Thank You
Navin Balla
19th December 2011, 03:39 PM
prashant more

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has effected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influences who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.
20th December 2011, 04:15 PM
reetikavarshney

You can apply for the Technical Branch via any of the two schemes listed below:

Direct Entry Scheme
After you have completed your engineering, you can join the Technical Branch through the Direct Entry Scheme. Both Men and Women can use this mode of entry to apply to the Indian Air Force.

University Entry Scheme (UES)

Eligibility Criteria:

Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) & Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical)

Permanent Commission (for Men) / Short Service Commission (for Men & Women)

Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics)

As an Aeronautical Engineer in the Electronics stream, you will be responsible for the communication and signals required on the Air Force station. You will also be in charge of the execution of preventive maintenance and servicing of aircraft. With further in-service training, you could also move to the repair and overhaul divisions of the Indian Air Force.

To join as the Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) stream you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

Marital Status
Candidates below the age of 25 years should be Unmarried.

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualification (Aeronautical Engineer – Electronics)
Candidates applying for Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) Branch would be eligible if they have undergone any one of the follwing Educational Qualifications

Four year degree qualification and secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together from a recognised university

OR

Cleared section A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India)

OR

Cleared section A and B examination of Aeronautical Society of India

OR

Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies
All the candidates should have studied at least eight subjects out of the list of eighteen subjects mentioned below while pusuing any one of the above mentioned qualifications:-

(1) Physics / Engineering Physics.
(2) Mathematics / Engineering Mathematics.
(3) Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing.
(4) Electrical Engineering / Electrical Technology.
(5) Control Engineering.
(6) Microprocessors.
(7) Digital Electronics / Basic Electronics.
(8) Computer Networks.
(9) Information Technology.
(10) Network Theory Design.
(11) Telecommunication Systems.
(12) Electronic Circuit Design.
(13) Radar Theory.
(14) Switching Theory.
(15) Instrumentation.
(16) Microwave Engineering.
(17) Antenna and Wave Propagation.
(18) Electronic Devices.
Note : Final year students are eligible to apply provided they produce the degree and marks sheet 15 days prior to commencement of training.
21st December 2011, 07:53 PM
Kate_solo
Junior Member+

Hey,

I am new to this forum and this post has really helped me in knowing that I have joined the right forum. I hope it will be really helpful for me.
25th December 2011, 12:43 AM
Saurabh k sharma

Default Re: :How This Forum has changed My Life:

You suggest me right way and I am trying to give my best and both try our lavel best then you make a good fath and i make my career.
26th December 2011, 03:26 PM
ashwingawande1442

This forum is too nice for our future means from these for we are getting so many useful information about your carrier and before this forum i never reading at least newspaper and parents are scolding me that you should want to read the newspaper but i don't like to read but after getting this forum i am now intrusted to read Newspaper
Thank you!
31st December 2011, 10:55 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hi
first of all i want to thanks to this website makers and then members of this forum.
i am very happy and i was searching like this forum before see this...
so only i got so much happy from my heart... i am not telling just for joke or lie..
because of
it will help full for the students who are needed help in their subject or anything about in general,
And also it providing bridge between various students, to share their knowledge and post their doubts

Thanks a lot......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
you were providing social service to the students, me also student of MCA................... thank you dude
1st January 2012, 07:46 AM
senthilkumarvm

Hi... this forum help to lot of students life, because of following
*if you need anything then you can get all things
*All the scholarship details comes under one forum
*If any student have any doubt, post here, get the answers, discuss with others friends, and get lot innovative things from others
*these are the reasons, i love this forum
but some friends question not specific, they asking generally, so some questions were not answered.. so friends please post question clearly.. please.. thanking you
All The Best VMS
3rd January 2012, 08:39 PM
gunjan.dua9

Hiiiiiiii friends. I am Gunjan Dua and today only i have joined this forum.

Hope this forum will also change my life as it had done for many people.

Thanking You.
4th January 2012, 08:45 PM
saurabh.dhyani

hi..
it is really a great forum i ever seen with an inspiration and motivation to all the peoples..

thank you
6th January 2012, 11:47 PM
jagun

this is the site which is very useful to so many members,, iam feeling lucky that my knowledge is helpful to so many members....thak you for the creator of the idea....thank you sir
7th January 2012, 01:00 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

I was just waiting for the time to pass 12AM..

As this is the day where I stepped into this forum and I am happy for what I did 1 year back from now.

I still remember my 1st post where I asked for placement questions papers and this was the first forum where I got the reply very soon and that timely reply helped me to prepare well for the test and I cleared it too..

So I thought "Why not I will help people who are like me too??" and that made me to reach 1 full committed year in this forum...

This forum really changed my life in all the ways take it my studies, work, knowledge, amount of hard work etc.. the list goes on..

Its been a great experience working in this forum where we can share our knowledge and earn as well but the most important is to help others which is not given to everyone as a chance and in our busy life we easily forget it too..

I still remember my tag moving from Junior Member -> Senior Member -> Senior Member ++ and finally in TAFP, those where the time where i learned a lot about hard work and at the same time the joy of helping others..

If you are a new member just joined in this forum, I can tell you that you are in the right place and you will enjoy the stay in our forum....

Just want to end up with a little poem.... not mine though but added some light to it....

Thanks for believing in me - Mr. Sahil (Forum Administrator)

Thanks for showing me your care - Support

Thanks for holding my hand - All my TAFP colleagues

Thanks for being there - To all our precious members in the forum..

There is no other word than to say....

7th January 2012, 07:01 AM
J.Silambarasn

dear friend

i read carefully what u have written. that was really very inspiring for us who is with FORUM .

like u it has also helped others in many way.
7th January 2012, 10:43 AM
suman27
Member+

this forum is very nice..........
by this very useful to every one and at the same time you are giving me to chances for helping by providing information in my knowledge

thank you.....
7th January 2012, 05:53 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hi frnds this is really great to all and to students use it for ur future...and how ur life has changed with it and how ur talent will improve with it.
Also me too changed a little bit with it. Iam also write so many posts in future and get ideas, knowledge with it. Iam the newone to this forum and iam spend the time in future with this forum.
Iam really feel good to part of this forum.

Thanks a lot to you sir.
Good luck to all

Ranjith
8th January 2012, 07:46 PM
senthilkumarvm

This forum providing bridge between Students from various states. there are sharing their

Knowledge,
questions,
ideas,
helping to others so it is called service
And providing information about Scholarship also.. so i am really happy to share my feelings to my dearest friends.. Enjoy the life with every second.. All The Best VMSH
10th January 2012, 12:08 AM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

Dear friends,
really this forum changed my life,it realy a way through which i will show my capabilities
with regards
inderpreet
13th January 2012, 02:06 PM
krishnasolanki

dear friend,
i too had the same condition before i get this forum, now my life is going on the top way, i get many better things in my life through this forum, thanks a lot to all to be a part of this family.
16th January 2012, 08:45 PM
mittal swati
Member+

hello sir....
im very new in this carrier forum but im very glad to know this it is very helpful for me in my carrier and my future...
17th January 2012, 12:43 PM
Bhavyasree vijayan

Dear friends ,
This forums ie very helpful for me.It increase my memory power.It increase my logical questions and i'am the person who regularly read the answers who has been been given here.
17th January 2012, 06:08 PM
Patra01

Hi,

I'm truly appreciate by reviewing the post you have shared in this thread. Really it's very inseparable and hope you will post more and more informative thread in upcoming future !

Have a great day !
18th January 2012, 08:08 PM
aditidas

I am e new visitor to this forum.but i am really repenting for joining it just so late..but surely,its better late than never.And now i am really overwhelmed by the knowledge and information that it is providing.I will surely recommend all my freinds and whomever who might be benifitted with this forum.Feeling myself to be more aquainted within a day.
23rd January 2012, 02:29 AM
KHarshwal

this Forum Changed your life if you are dedicated by this and work properly and sensearly .........
you get success in life .
but always remember that never be lost to mind and straight forward to goal..........

thanks alot........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?