16th July 2011, 12:55 AM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

coming on this forum makes me pass my time simultaneously increasing my knowledge
good keep it up
17th July 2011, 09:04 AM
yogeshwarr

this forum has the capability to make us able to understand the difficulties in our life.So this is an inspiration to all of us...........thanks http://entrance-exam.net
17th July 2011, 01:10 PM
strix

hi everybdy..
I'm totally new to such types of sites and a new joinee..its quite usefull and resourcefull too..it may sound silly to you but i want to know about what earning is everybdy talking..and how to be a part of this chain..i'm not getting behind money but its something which attracts every1 ..so pls forgive me in advance if i'm rude..but please can you solve my query..thank you
18th July 2011, 01:25 AM
gurappa

Hello Everyone...!
I am new to this forun who found this site when am googling regarding the model papers (sbi po). and i found a great stuff over there (in one post). from the info i found there i google some more related to the sbi po's and downloaded about 10model papers i gone through one them already.
I feel great to be a part of this form. This was my beautiful day itseems.

Thank You one and all who ever posting the usefull stuff in forum i too promise you all that i will also share my knowledge to others today onwords in this form.

Your's
Sharath
18th July 2011, 07:05 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

really feeling nice to back in this forum after the 3 days.

i was sick
but now i am really egar to do something new in this forum
18th July 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

this is very very great............and i have no words to explain this..,
19th July 2011, 10:51 AM
vivekdas.raja

Post Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

if you can join this form then your life would be changed automaticaly..... here you can earn as well as learn..... while working in this 3 form you dont have owe money from your parents....
19th July 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i have 70 % in both 10th and intermediate, but i have scored only 59% in my btech(2011).. n i dont want to go for higher studies.. i would like to do a good job(other than bpo's and techsupport) please reply me if any of you would come to know about the companies asking for less than 60%....and i am ready for average salary also..please do reply me...:)
20th July 2011, 02:44 PM
robbiin1234

hello friends....
i am new here and i had registered today only but after reading your past experience regarding this forum i also want to be a regular part of the forum.....it is quite inspiring to do such thing where you not only overcome your difficulties and problem in English but you can earn also as scholarship.
20th July 2011, 08:20 PM
Arsalaan

Yes i truly agree.Working here makes your life better. Its really changing mine.I never thought i could be a help and learn so much in the process.I too was boring enjoyed watching television and movies,addictive novel reader and always thought how to overcome my obsessions and invest my time in activities that are fruitful to me.
I love this forum , really thanks for helping.It has improved my knowledge and self confidence a lot.
Thanks
20th July 2011, 08:36 PM
ravi shakhar mishra

Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Thats really great to hear how your life has changed and the offers you have got by showing your talent here. Infact mine too has also changed a bit. As you said about the time management skills. I daily practice it as i have to adjust it with my studies too.

So on the whole the forum is really great and changing many lives
22nd July 2011, 05:10 PM
jaxrobinson

I am also inspired.Thanks for sharing all this with me.I will also think of implementing it when the time comes.
22nd July 2011, 05:40 PM
jaxrobinson

Oh really guys i am inspired a lot.thanks a lot of sharing it with me!!
25th July 2011, 11:32 PM
MUJEEB HASAN

first of all i want to thank to those peoples who is responsible for this forum, it is really very important for us and its scholarship+certificate program is very beneficial.
when i was not join this i was wasting my times in several ways but now i am trying to send my replies and spents lots of my times in it , also my writing skills are going to improve day by day.

thanks
25th July 2011, 11:37 PM
MUJEEB HASAN

Post Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

first of all i want to thank to those peoples who is responsible for this forum, it is really very important for us and its scholarship+certificate program is very beneficial.
when i was not join this i was wasting my times in several ways but now i am trying to send my replies and spents lots of my times in it , also my writing skills are going to improve day by day.

thanks
26th July 2011, 09:19 PM

hello i really like it it give so many information and to encourage so thanks a lot and wll also want to join this type of sholarship schem who wll imrove our skill and also our career so thanks to all
27th July 2011, 11:13 AM
poonamshirse

Wink Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hi All,
Hope you all are doing well in your life and if not need not worry because here is something which will change your life for ever. I just simply registered to this forum and from the first day itself I fell like my views are also important for someone that may add some new hopes in their life.

It gives a proud felling if someone is thanful to you for add life to their hopes. Its an awesome felling just try it once and see the change in you.
I wish my suggestion changes life of not someone but many.

Thanks & Regards,
Poonam
31st July 2011, 06:44 PM

on this page you found the answers of all your questions.
1st August 2011, 12:57 PM
kaursupreet

thanks for this article .it was very much inspiring .
4th August 2011, 04:23 PM
bindusmiles

this will help us in gaining knowledge and spreading knowledge..

with this we'll get to know new things..and new ideas

without this i just search new things in google..but now it make me feel that im doing some job..or some favour by some or the other way..

thank you so much..
7th August 2011, 07:40 PM
malek basit

Dear frnds

To achieve the impossible, one must think the absurd to look where everyone else has looked, but to see what no else has seen.

So, many changes of about this fourm....

hello @dmin

i m write sentences only for admin sir

"You have always been able to make me proud of you. Enjoy your day and congrats For Change my Life..

hello All member

Share knowledge
We tell each other our problems, we make each other smile. I worry if you haven`t e-mailed, or sent a message in a while.Your site is Greatfull admin sie.

hello Staaff moderotor

Subject: Accept Things

The only gracious way to
accept an Insult is to ignore
it

if u cant top it, laugh at it
if u can’t laugh at it
u probably Deserve it!

hello staaff member

-> Inspiring articles and free white papers. Guest writers and exciting interviews. Best practices on personal development and principles for responsible success. Captivating studies and inspirational resources from our team members and distinguished collaborators. Special offers and surprises for subscribers like you only. ......
7th August 2011, 10:23 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

This Forum changed My Life:

* This Forum has changed me completely and it is used get some knowledge.
This forum tells me that nothing comes easy, unless you try it. If you want to win the competition we have to struggle.

* Before coming to this forum i have been wasting my time but now i got some knowledge it is very useful for everyone.

* It is a great pleasure to be one amongs the person to be in this forum. It really motivate everyone to get knowledge.

Thanks a lot to admin.
9th August 2011, 07:37 AM
vigilancebti

About this forum..................... so i would like to say that this is totally very unique thing in which one can change ourself gain so much.and try and try to new things. i had a 3 day experience and i really happy to be the part of this forum.as it change me lot.many lazy habits has changed with this forum.and i gain as much as i never gain previously. Thanks admin.................... for this great oppurtunity
9th August 2011, 04:48 PM
saurabhkaushal333

this test increase my knowlege and increasemental ability
12th August 2011, 03:42 PM
Abi ore

Faiyaz that is a very beautiful thing you did.I am extremely happy for you,do not forget to always put into practise every quality and good things you have learned from this program.in life for someone to succeed,the person has to make sacrifices,you scarified your time to do this program,the person has to get rid of distractions,you did that,the person has to take risks you did that by trying to take part in the program even if you thought it was a spam and the last most important things,the person has to be willging,determined and focused,which you had to win....do not forget all these things,they are important in how lives and fight for survival.thank you for taking part in the program...
12th August 2011, 08:55 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

First off all thank to admin ,support and forum moderators for giving this opportunity . In before joining the forum i always wasting time by the way of seeing t.v , hearing music and chatting with friends . I my mom and dad say do anything useful for your career . but i am did't hearing their words . My friend explained about this forum . After join in the forum my life is totally changed . At present i am an new member of this forum but i learn more in this forum . I improved my typing skill and i also learn the lot subjects and their benefit . Apart from support will guide me by the way of correcting my faults give me advice for my improvement . This is an wonderful experience for me .

Once again i am thank you to admin, support and forum moderators for giving this opportunity

I want like to explain this forum in simple world it is a " Home of Knowledge "
13th August 2011, 09:33 AM
DR.SARVESH KUMAR

Wink Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

[COLOR="Red"][thi ir a plate form where you converse your ideas related to education and be able to choose a good institution as well you direct a way to wondered student. /COLOR]
16th August 2011, 12:28 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: :How This Forum has changed My Life:

By this forum you can change your life because by this forum
1. You can increase your typing speed
2. You can increase your knowledge
3. You can increase your English language skill
4. This is a social work
5. You can get valuable certificates.
16th August 2011, 02:50 PM
carriersolution

Dear friends,
this forum is nothing but knowledge sharing plateform.
Before joining this forum i spent my time to gossiping with my friends, & almost did nothing.
But i had a lot of experience to share with any one, & entrance-exam.net provide me the way to share my experience as well as knowledge with all of you.
& the concept of scholarship is really inspire to do this forum, which is very nice concept.
I want to tell all of new/old users that kindly say to your friends as many as possible, so that they can get benefit from this forum.
& by this the publicity will be increased very sharply.
Thanks a lot to this forum.
17th August 2011, 05:44 PM
sachitmurarka

can anyone tell me , how this workd
18th August 2011, 01:18 AM
simplebeauty

thanks a ton this forum is really very helpful for not only me but also many other people ..
people can access to various ansers and queries .i had also got many answers and posted many to help others.
this is really a great forum hope i would also get any scholarship here as i am dedicated and hard workive towards this forum.
thanks
19th August 2011, 11:12 AM
jaydip62
Member+

By Reading News papers,General Knowledge Books and other Knowlegeble book Give You Sucess In This Step. If You Read Only 2-3 Hour per Day Carefully. You Will Get Good Marks In GPSC,IPS,SSC. Create A Writting Skills. Communication Skill Make You Perfect.
24th August 2011, 05:33 PM
mahi_singhal

hii... i have read your blog.. i found it very interesting... i have joined this forum today itself and i found it very interesting.. i am enjoying it when i be able to answer the queries including this.. it is increasing my knowledge also...

this will inspire others also like me...
best of luck for ur future..
25th August 2011, 01:59 PM
sujata saha

.hi to everybody.
it is a very interesting site. this is the right option to enrich your knowledge & its the platform of enjoyment.

Interest + Enjoyment = Knowledge =Entrance-Exam.net

i get many friends here to share my views & knowledge .

before registered on this site i spent my times by reading book,listening music & playing video games etc.but now i am enjoying to prove my writing skill & knowledge. entrants-exam.net helps many by this scholarship process giving money& benefit.so i wants to say thanks to every old & new users &the bold idealistic man Admin.

this will encouraged every ones like me.

Best Of Luck For Future. from,
Sujata
25th August 2011, 05:33 PM
dhruv007

I starts dreaming, in my first session my points are not enough ,but i am remain in top100. before joining this forum . i though i would not able to bough my favourate cloths and books .but today i can think about it.
in my opinion if you stop dreaming then you stop thinking!!!!!!!!!!!
25th August 2011, 06:18 PM
Mannu2525

I like this story very much, seriously. This story inspire me a lot. I also worked at my spare time on this forum. I remember my first post here, that time I'm not aware of scholarship but today I'm eager to get a point but I always maintain the quality of a answer because points are not bigger than a person's answer and some time his career is laying on our answer. So, I request to all forum member to maintain quality of answers.

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
25th August 2011, 10:57 PM
shobhitk53

Surprising for me...I am all time user of Internet since last 2 years but i was deprived of this great plateform to enhance my capability in terrms of English conversation,spreading my knowledge and updating myself too by it.

Now i will ever be in touch of it...Thanks to Forum ...
28th August 2011, 10:21 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

before joining this forum i was just a normal person without thinking about others..
but now as a member of this forum i was amazed to see how people share their views...
Im proud to be a member of this family
29th August 2011, 09:58 PM
iloveindia

ya really it's help to increase our Knowledge............
1st September 2011, 05:40 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

this forum is just for the students who are really hungry of the knowledge.
everyone here is trying to create good answers and getting the level up and up .
this forum really teaches us , how to be in the great competition.

really this forum changes routine of the life .

thanks
3rd September 2011, 01:45 PM
bhuvaneswarig

If you want really change your life style Come and join Col's Calibre.
Provide an wonderful knowledge and improve your language skills.
Not only for language but also for whole personality development.
4th September 2011, 11:32 AM
Sai kiran t

Really it changed my bcoz b4 i wont think abt al this things abt education even though i m having knowledge. But after joining in education and career forum, it makes me to utilize my knowledge by answering the question nd knowing some new things. Thanks alot "EDUCATION AND CAREER FORUM".
4th September 2011, 05:06 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

got the appreciation from the support about the performance in this forum .
and now senior member+ .
i think its result of the hard work in this forum by me.
feeling very nice.

really thanks to support.
4th September 2011, 09:20 PM
siddesha12

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-forum-changed-my-life-36004.html#ixzz1WzmGeL1q
5th September 2011, 01:08 AM
vijendradutt

Yes,it changed my life, previously whenever I got time I hang out with my friends now I just give time to this site.Its great to be a part of here.From here not only i am helping others but also i am also getting many information. Thanks to the supporter of this site and its head.regards.
7th September 2011, 11:50 PM
neharavisharma

hello,your message is quite interesting and inspirational for all those members who joined this forum .It has also resulted in enhancing the knowledge of the forum members.Thanks to the community.
9th September 2011, 08:01 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Yhis forum has changed my lie entirely, because before this has no work beside study, now i am giving answers to the questioners.

This gives me a great joy. because this is a good work to the beginners.

and i will also get some scholarship also,

so this is a good form.
11th September 2011, 03:30 AM
hamidlatif11

really,it is inspiration for friends in this forum.they will get scholarship and their brains will become sharp by these questions and answers.thanx
14th September 2011, 08:09 PM
samarpit arora

Talking Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal .it is inspiration for friends in this forum.they will get scholarship and their brains will become sharp by these questions and answers.thanx
15th September 2011, 10:40 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

firstly i was not interseted in such forums..
but after seeing this i was inspired and decided to help others with what i know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?