15th September 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

I am new to this forum.But when i joined here as a member,I usually get a very new experiences of increasing my knowledge through various question arising here and it also improves my ability to know something more about the useful information.It also increases my typing speed for which my family used to say to go to some institute for it..

The forum really works a lot and give you some time to work in your leisure time and earn some a good amount of money.
It really works...'

Thanks a lot....
17th September 2011, 05:57 PM
Soni_kaur99

I m happy to join this forum .this is very interesting forum. it certainly change my mind and improve my knoledge level........................................
17th September 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join army.can u help me? its my add- [email protected], add- chandan Biswakarma.
c/o-mani Biswakarma. chulsa tea garden,p.o-matelli,dis-jalpaijuri,pin-735223.west Beanjal.
18th September 2011, 04:54 AM
khush20

this forum is very effective as it makes you help others as well as providing knowledge to ourselves also. one should get educated and educate others too
19th September 2011, 03:47 PM
dinesh g

i just joined this forum. as i read different views of different members, i am really very excited to get scholarship. i will do continuous efforts to get this scholarship.
23rd September 2011, 04:07 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

hello brother,
i have read this completely, this is really a very interesting story.
i also feel great become a member of this forum. i also requested every student for join this forum. and become improve their life.
23rd September 2011, 11:44 PM
shwetank srivastava

Knowladge is change my life.Knowladge is very importent in life.
24th September 2011, 05:53 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

opcourse dear,
without knowledge, there is no difference between man and an animal,
knowledge makes a man perfect and it is a profit of a society also profit of our country.
2nd October 2011, 05:14 PM
keshavbhardwajsubms

Question Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hello dear,
I had carefully read your posted question, i am also a new joiner of this forum, i.e." Education and career forum". This is the Path to express your views and your talent to encourage the peoples.It is a platform to gain you something about life experiences and to learn how to guide the peoples who want to about their asked question's answer in a better way as well as at a confidential level.
you have to express your true words solely so that you feel that ' I am a good responder and also good to our words and people believes us".
A helpful person should have an emotional way talking or saying to peoples.
This forum is also the only way for those peoples who haggitates in front of the other peoples by facing them in front.
By this forum people can earn money as well as knowledge of their personal skills developing inside them and easy way to become a self- confident person.
Here you can ask a question as well as you can answer the others question. Its really a freedom of the gaining you many things without spending money for gaining.
So my dear you can say that it is the only platform which can understand you better than a people in front of you.
Really a good platform and changing the lifestyle also.
5th October 2011, 06:32 PM
arun.potturu

When i heard about this website,i was not accepted and i scolded my friend.After somedays he got scholarship i was shocked and he is telling availability of jobs in different places.He replayed me i came to know through this education and career forum website.
So,i first time doing this website i realised from my friend.
6th October 2011, 09:23 PM
srujanayalla

hi
i am junior memder to this forum
it was so intresting.by beeing the member of this forum i am so lucky.but i am not having time to spend time in this form but i am intrested.as soon as possible i will spare some time for this.thanks to admin and by using this forum i am developing my skills. but i am suggesting that to creat deiscorshions about the runnig topics or news in our society i mean politics so that i think we will improve much better
6th October 2011, 09:26 PM
srujanayalla

hi iam new memder to this site
but i am much intresten by using this forum so that i am improving my skills much better thanks to admin
i suggest him to creat discorshions about news around our society so we can impove much better
6th October 2011, 09:58 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

This forum really helps others through career guidance. Now a days proper career guidance to teenagers is very necessary. This forum will be helpful really for people.

thanks!!!!
6th October 2011, 11:36 PM
kurban ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has effected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influences who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~
ans: yes i think that by EDUCATION AND CAREER FORUM can change our life.
7th October 2011, 06:54 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Definitely this forum changed my life. After knowing this forum I definitely visit this website daily. I post some suggestions too. Due to this my writing skills are improving and my way of presentation also become attractive.

Thanks!!!
7th October 2011, 09:57 PM
sandhya shivani

i read this.i think this is very helpful to achieve our goal.because a lot of persons view involved in this. so we can gat a lot of knowledge to improve ourself.
thanks to all of u.
8th October 2011, 05:45 PM
ashu bala

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

I think this will help you if you are a person who understand the value of study and value of money. In this Forum registration is free and by appyling for schlorship you will get a certificate and money. Certificate helps you in getting job. It will bring bright future for you.................
8th October 2011, 07:03 PM
se2madon

Hi My name is Dinesh Dongre
resolve queries is my hobby but i was not getting right platform...
always i answered all the queries on net...
one day i was visit on this site and i got the right platform ..
i think to resolve queries of another person is a very good work ..
it gives very nice feeling when we resolve the queries of a person and the person get right answer to us..
i always try to give the right way to a person and i will done it till my death..

specially i thanks to Education and careers to give me this opportunity..

Regards
Dinesh Dongre
8th October 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Education

I am very glade to hear, how your life is changed and the offers you have got from “Education and career forum”. Like u it has also helped others in many way.

Thanks,
a1studycenter.com
9th October 2011, 01:01 AM
uttam192

it was nice one.may be i am new here but still i believe that it can change life of any one because it give some money and certificate and also knowledge.also by answering other questions we also get a lot of idea and new things.also other reply from other friends.so it was realy nice one......
9th October 2011, 11:57 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

From this forum I can improve my writing skills and way of presentation. so, this forum definitly changed my life...

This forum really helps others through career guidance. Now a days proper career guidance to teenagers is very necessary. This forum will be helpful really for people.

thanks!!!!
11th October 2011, 12:57 PM
Roshinee Pandiarajan

Thanks for posting this message.
I Registered as a member just today and was not sure whether this was a spam.But after reading your message I feel grateful and proud of myself for joining this prestigious site where people can share their knowledge
13th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Sattibabu_n

Hi,

This is Sattibabu, working for TechMahindra and recently joined in this forum. Here i would like share my experience with this forum, though my experience with this forum is days only, but i got lot of answers to my various answered questions.

While i was searching for an answer to my question through google, luckly i found this forum and got answer to my question. Apart from my question i also observed the questions and discussions on various issues.

I really inspired by the way the discussion on various issues, it's really helpful to everyone who is finding for correct solution and guidance regarding their educational problems.

After finding solutions from different people with different ideas and different ways, its become easy for everyone to come to a conclusion. Thanks for this forum for giving selfless service to the people who are suffering from lack of guidance.

I felt little unhappy, because i don't know about this forum when i was a student. "Better late than never", i strongly believe in this principle, so i decided to continue with this forum, so that i can take suggestions regarding how to make my career improvement from our family (fourm) members.

Thanks&Regards,
Sattibabu Nimmakayala,
Voice:-9637344416.
13th October 2011, 09:02 PM
arunesh deep

As you will see we will answers your questions as for this we will get scholarship
you will get your answers and getting knowledge if you answers about other questions. Getting knowledge is most important thing that u will get from this forum.For answering you will be getting scholarships .
As it is my point of view that will help you and changed your life
14th October 2011, 06:38 PM
pooja multani

this forum is awsum... the forum makes me somewhat confident that i can and i will do something in my life.

THANKS TO THE CREATOR OF THIS FORUM
14th October 2011, 11:20 PM
shankar785

Hello!
By using this forum you can ask any question related to your study, career, etc. which solve your problem or doubt through expertise which helpful to change your life.
16th October 2011, 09:42 AM
rameshndkumar

we are thought of expressing my views in this thread regarding how this "Education and career forum has changed our life"..In the beginning when i do not knowof this forum...I used to spend my time uselessly with my friends on facebook orkut and social network...Where on education and carrier forum we can also invove our study problem also.when on way of study i got any confusion we can get our answer from trere.we had nothing fruitful to do...I always came home and thought how I wasted my time with my friends in the evening unnecessrily...I was attracted towards it as I found that here I can earn scholarhips...I really spent a lot of time in posting answers...which were not only useful to others but also very very useful to me..in actual my english is very poor but during giving answer and asking question i thought some improvement i feel

Then I really felt very good when I earned my first Money from this forum...but at the beginning I started wasting the money with my friends...But slowly I realised the importance of money also...Now I have thought of utilising the money in a charitable organisation every month...
20th October 2011, 01:18 PM
th7789

thank you very much to share your life and personal experience Sir !
really it's very helpful and inspiring.

Sir ! m pursuing MBA from SMU and also wants to join CS(company secretary) course

shall it be accepted if i do this along with m MBA ?

please sir ! i need you help
24th October 2011, 09:47 PM
malek basit

hello all member

-> Good Relations Are Like Needles of clock, They only meet for Sometime but Always stay connected

-> Golden rules to feel happy: meet a friend, call a friend, talk to your friend, hug a friend, and love a friend.

-> A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.

->The minute you think of giving up any relation, think of the reason why you held it so long Good morning and have a nice day.

~Regards~
malek basit
25th October 2011, 12:28 AM
shubham_sh

Cool Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

on education and carrier forum we can also invove our study problem also.when on way of study i got any confusion we can get our answer from trere.we had nothing fruitful to do...I always came home and thought how I wasted my time with my friends in the evening unnecessrily...I was attracted towards it as I found that here I can earn scholarhips...I really spent a lot of time in posting answers...which were not only useful to others but also very very useful to me..in actual my english is very poor but during giving answer and asking question i thought some improvement i feel
27th October 2011, 12:20 PM
abhin91
Member+

This forum helped me a lot. Earlier i visited this forum to know about various entrance exams, courses,etc, .this forum helped me to guide me with my studies, planning, oppurtunities,
Now whenever i am free i help others by posting answers whichever i can and help them.
this really feels good.
THank you education and career forum.
3rd November 2011, 11:13 AM
arun_sonkar

Hi friend,

My self Arun Sonkar and i agree with you friend. Really Education and Career Forum are the best way for educational knowledges and publishing.

I have support the education and career forum.

Thank you
4th November 2011, 05:00 PM
learningone

It is really good to see all this posts because I am new to this forum and hope that after some moths I can submit really cool repot regarding real cool changes in my life
4th November 2011, 08:39 PM
jainchetan27

It helped me in utilizing my free time in a productive manner by guiding and helping other people and also acquiring knowledge about new career prospects. Getting in touch with many new people with diverse and new innovative ideas. Lately but sure helped me in improving my communication skills giving me immense satisfaction for whatever i m doing.... Thanks a ton
5th November 2011, 01:01 AM
gkumar13000

Warm greetings
This forum is a must for a person giving competitive exams in any field.
It broadens the mind,gives a flood of knowledge to a student and a professional alike.It connects us with our fellow competitors and gauzes our position in the area or specific fied.
This forum has been of immense help in imparting necessary information and makin me very up to date with the real discussions of cu throat competitors.
It is really beneficial for one and all.
Bye
gkumar13000....grasp as much as u can............
6th November 2011, 06:48 PM
gkumar13000

this forum is very useful and a must watch on internet,But when i Came across this forum through an E-mail...I was attracted towards it as I found that here I can earn scholarhips...I really spent a lot of time in posting answers.
9th November 2011, 11:16 PM
prashansu

yes of course this forum is the gem stone that will outshine every other site.
Believe me guys I have always found the most relevant things on this site
you are surely doing a good job keep it up!!
10th November 2011, 10:53 AM
myhili412

I joined here today only after reading the replies of the respected senior members i was so inspired with this forum am sure that this forum will take mo to reach diffrent level of my life and it as the power to develop my skills and knowledge its going to be very useful for my education and career.........lets see seniors pls help me to get through it.....
10th November 2011, 10:26 PM
patlollasravanthireddy

hello....
i want to share my experience with this forum.Until seeing this site, even i coudn't imagine this type of scholarship is providing for us. it's really awesome!Actually now i'm perseuing my degree. while checking for campus placements question papers i found this forum. i was really shocked because i had never heard about that.
previously when i start my system usually i spent most of the time by chating,playing games etc.... but this forum really changed my life.Here i found many adventages, i can improve my knowledge by sharing my idas as wellas there is a chance to earn money and certification. yes, as one my friend said, i'm feeling that this my first job experience.. i'm really enjoying it..
THANK YOU
11th November 2011, 04:16 PM
1ndna

Hi friend this forum is amazing , you can improve your knowledge with the help of this forum and if you are a Student than this form is most beneficial because you can get career related materials and all that motivation and guidence and earning capabalities which you cant gain from anywhere during your study soits one is the forum for opening your good luck.
14th November 2011, 12:56 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

I was really very very happy sir , when i receive my cheque in first time from this forum.
14th November 2011, 06:32 PM
KALAIVANI SATHYA

hi sir
its very useful to me to getting ranks
i hope that it will help all the students
THANK YOU SIR........
15th November 2011, 12:01 AM
stepghenf846

Really it was inspiration for all my friend in this forum. Having new fulfillment of life being the part of this forum. It was really a great forum i ever seen.
thank you
15th November 2011, 01:38 AM
brijesh2970

as a very good type of part time job.
increase general knoledge by going through various questions & answers.
help others by giving your sugggetion & answer to their questions & confusions and many other ways
15th November 2011, 04:01 PM
bergenindia

It was nice reading about your experience at Education and Career forum. Keep sharing such things, it makes the forum lively.

Thanks & Regards,
Sneha Sharma,
http://www.bergenindia.com
15th November 2011, 09:40 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

hello all member

-> Good Relations Are Like Needles of clock, They only meet for Sometime but Always stay connected

-> Golden rules to feel happy: meet a friend, call a friend, talk to your friend, hug a friend, and love a friend.

-> A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.

->The minute you think of giving up any relation, think of the reason why you held it so long Good morning and have a nice day.
16th November 2011, 11:58 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

I am feeling great today.

Today is 16th November a great day.

16th November 2009 is the day when the very first competition was started with some handful of members. But now me and our Forum is 2 years old having 20 Lac+ members.

Great Milestone.

I would like to give a very warm Thanks to Our Admin, Support, Moderators, Forum Staffs and all our Members.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
17th November 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected, i want to ask what is d procedure to get admisn in iit for bsci ..w8ng for rply'
23rd November 2011, 12:28 AM
nida shakeel

Its really very nice to read all these reply. I am new to this forum, but as I start reading all of the post, I feel that I have taken the right decision of being a part of this forum.
I wish that I will provide full support from my side to this forum and all the group members as well as I am gonna to have great support from every one.

Thanx nd God Bless You....
26th November 2011, 04:06 PM
AAKASH VISHWKARMA

If you will pass the entrance exam of iist definetly your future will be bright .iist gave good placement to student . This is asia's first institute which gave knowledge about space .so in my opinion this forum change your life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?