7th July 2020, 11:07 PM
Khansabila

Default Re: B.Ed. eligibility with 45% in Graduation?

Hey dear ,
The eligibility criteria for bachelor of education is 50-55% but it's vary from college to college.
don't worry
There are many colleges which take admission by there own entrance exam ,so there is one more chance for you ,you can take admission through entance exam .
There are number of entrance test for admission in bachelor of education course like IPU CET,BHU UET ,DU B.ED,IGNOU B.ED,TUEE,HPU B.ED and others.
Believe me dear these entrance exam is not so tough by your dedication and determination you can clear it . To clear B.ed entrance exam you should focus on :
1- General knowledge
2- verbal aptitude
3-teaching aptitude
4-logic reasoning
5-quantitative aptitude.
don't sacrifice just put your efforts all the best dear.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  3. How to do Teacher Training on 12th basis being an Arts student?
  4. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed? When will be the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university?
  7. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  8. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  9. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  11. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  12. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  13. Which College and University are Registered by Government of Odisha? Can I pursue B.Ed course from that University? -- [New]
  14. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  15. What is the duration and fees for B.Ed course? I have completed B.A from VBS Purvanchal University, UP
  16. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
  17. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
30th May 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Im teacher since 1 decade but I'm not b.ed I scored 48 percent in graduation so am I eligible for correspondent b.ed.
9th July 2021, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have got 49.99 percent in bcom am I eligible for b.e.d
15th August 2021, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I belong to obc category and completed b.com with 48% and m.com with 59% am i eligible for b.ed
8th February 2023, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b. Ed course in 2023.i got graduation 47percent.so what should I do?please give me answer
9th February 2023, 09:48 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Dear friend,

As you are having 45% marks in Graduation so you are not eligible .

Most of the Universities required 50% marks in Graduation for B.Ed Entrance Exam.
Marks is one of the criteria to understand the hardworking nature and many more. So it is always better to score high percentage in BEd.*

For all govt jobs minimum 50% is required. Mere passing is enough.

Best of Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?