27th November 2010, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

hello sir/madam......
m done with all the rounds of wipro wase exam ie(aptitude and HR as well) which wz held on 25th sept 2010 at Pune...but still i dont got results from wipro n m eagerly waiting so kindly plz let me knw as soon as possible....If any one got it, please send me a mail at [email protected] or call me at 9762443449....Earnest request....
29th November 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me how much stipend wipro pay while giving MS degree? wat are the oppurtunities then waiting for me? wat would be my salary after 4 yrs?
1st December 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is only Wipro employees are eligigble...Or everyone from other Companaies too
4th December 2010, 01:03 PM
poojapatil

hello...i am final year computer technology diploma student.
what is the admission procedure for WASE program in Wipro..
pls help me.
thank u.
4th December 2010, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Sonia

Le me explain you that iam also from WASE, i had also been selected from my college and provided such kind of offer. initially i was overwhelmed by this offer , but after getting into role, i concluded that this is a way of making the freshers absolutely foolish by the companies. the company get the more work done from us more even after the scheduled time and pays very less ( 7500 rs) in firsy year. also we don't get much time to study well, our marks are on boundary. no use of having such a degree of getting 40 or 50 % in the entire four yrs. also we all wasians r not able to constrate on study because of the hetic over load and pressure of job. also we have been promised that our role would be changed after 18 minutes , still we have completed 2 and half years , still we r working on the same designation that is hard ware related activities .

some wasians has quit from this program now. one thing also you can't have any back in any sub. in entire four yrs, if any one gets that wipro will keep you out . no experience certificate will ne given to you. can u tell me how one can manage so with full time job?

At last time is my personal advice to you that don't think to accept this . otherwise you will have to be remorsed a lot. rather u must do regular MBA or MCA from any reputed university and then go for a job. incase you want to have some more info regarding this , you can contact me on my cell no that is 8802149656

Thanks

your friend.
thank uuuuu so much my dear frd this is madhu trying for job in wipro
u gave me a great advise.
5th December 2010, 02:19 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia bhatia View Post
hello.my name is sonia.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.
Dear friend,
WASE is a brach of wipro,there has a MS course duration 4 year,after 4 year you get a MS certificate and 4 year work experience from wipro,which is very effective for your carrer.
During the course you get an stipend,
first 3 month Rs7500
4 to 12 th month Rs 10000
2nd year Rs 12500
3rd year Rs 18000
4th year 23000
one bond should be sign at the time of joining...
For more details click here...
WASE programme
5th December 2010, 02:35 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Its not good. nothing more to write. Go for MCA from a reputed university, that will be much better option for you.
Quote:
Hi, Sonia

Le me explain you that iam also from WASE, i had also been selected from my college and provided such kind of offer. initially i was overwhelmed by this offer , but after getting into role, i concluded that this is a way of making the freshers absolutely foolish by the companies. the company get the more work done from us more even after the scheduled time and pays very less ( 7500 rs) in firsy year. also we don't get much time to study well, our marks are on boundary. no use of having such a degree of getting 40 or 50 % in the entire four yrs. also we all wasians r not able to constrate on study because of the hetic over load and pressure of job. also we have been promised that our role would be changed after 18 minutes , still we have completed 2 and half years , still we r working on the same designation that is hard ware related activities .

some wasians has quit from this program now. one thing also you can't have any back in any sub. in entire four yrs, if any one gets that wipro will keep you out . no experience certificate will ne given to you. can u tell me how one can manage so with full time job?

At last time is my personal advice to you that don't think to accept this . otherwise you will have to be remorsed a lot. rather u must do regular MBA or MCA from any reputed university and then go for a job. incase you want to have some more info regarding this , you can contact me on my cell no that is 8802149656

Thanks

your friend.
Dear friend,
This course is really helpful for your carrer...
Here yo get a good stipend upto Rs 23000,which you can't get in MCA course.
You get a 4 year working experience certificate from a High level MNC like wipro.
And also you get a master degree from BITS,and its totally free.
So why you cant go there !!!
5th December 2010, 02:38 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Hello sir i have been selected for wase program what will be the salary??
Dear friend,
there has no salary system,this is called stipend.
During the period of course
1st to 3rd month Rs 7500
4th to 12th month Rs 10000
2nd year Rs 12500
3rd year Rs 18000
4th year Rs 23000

after coplete your course you get a handsome salary like 50 to 75 k in a month...
5th December 2010, 02:43 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
hello everyone. I want to know about the difficulty level of xams of ms in wipro wase. can anyone tell me????
Quote:
helllo can anyone help me me got selected in wipro wase programe....now wana knw how is t training period of t programe...is is it diffucult to pass t traning period????
Quote:
what r the jobs v wil get aftr selectd to wase?
Dear friend,
Difficulty level is very high,Certificate is very effective for your future...
Some project work would be done by you,and weekdays for study...
5th December 2010, 05:07 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

yes you are getting a golden opurtunity , just go for it.
don't see backward.

all the best.....
5th December 2010, 09:27 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani

No. of semesters 8
Duration of each semester 4-5 months
First seven semesters Course work
Eighth semester Dissertation

Every semester comprises of:
Four courses
Sixteen weeks of contact classes
Four sessions are conducted every week on Saturday/Sunday
Every session runs for two hours
Activity distribution
For the first seven semesters

Monday to Friday Work on projects in assigned business units at Wipro
Saturday/Sunday Attend BITS classes

good luck.
6th December 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello im selected in wipro WASE and have done my trainning with 77% but still i have not got any posting location.
I want to ask that how wipro providing posting location to their trainee whether it depends on one's performance or randomelly????
13th December 2010, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey can u jus get me id ..so tat i can clear my doubts b'coz even i 'm
selected in WASE program.
can u plz tell what was ur percentage?and wat course had u taken 4 being selected in wase??
15th December 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. jus keep trying...its good opp........
21st December 2010, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

hello! im doing my bridge course on intermediate maths .. will tat be possible for me to join in wipro(wase).
26th December 2010, 09:41 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend.......
ya of course you should go for the WASE program in wipro it is one the leading it company.......
and after all its a good opportunity for you......

so best of luck
27th December 2010, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i had been selected for WASE in september 2010 but have not joined and presently doing MCA from BIT .I am not satisfied now. i want to join WASE.Please anyone guide me and tell something about WASE and their environment.
Please email me at [email protected].
27th December 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi Guys,

I didnt understand some guys being WASE'ians can talk abt WASE badly.And one guy who is not WASE'ian told WASE as WASTE. I am also a WASE'ian pursuing my final year.
It's hard to manage both studies and work.But, hardwork pays at the end. u will come out of the course with an M.S degree from prestigious institute BITS and at the same time
4 yrs experience from brand company Wipro. What else u need? U will have a lot of demand in the market if u use that 4 yrs correctly to mould your career.
Its upto individual how they make their future. But, Wipro is providing an opportunity along with BITS for us.

One thing I can say is that, Hardwork always pays.

So, Guys, go aohead and join the family of WASE. U will realise at the end what u gained.BELIEVE ME.Make use of the opportunity.
29th December 2010, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
it was nice reading wat you have written but i have a doubt,that is should we pay 75000 during the bond.
either you can pay the entire 75000 at the time of joining and you will get it back aftr 4 year with interest....or you can take a loan which wipro arranges and some amount is deducted from your salary every month.....
29th December 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I m pursing bca,hw shd i prpare fr cracking wase...when wipro start recruiting freshers.pls rly (mno)
29th December 2010, 03:37 PM
NABILA91

Hai,
i'm selected in wipro wase.i'm a final year bca graduate,is it good for my career?
what are the skills should i develop to shine there?
31st December 2010, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

All I can say is there is no shortcut to success. I can't imagine which "prestigious" institute's MCA will be better than a BITS degree. I'm a BITSian myself and is very proud to be so. No, I've not worked for Wipro. I graduated through the regular program at BITS, Pilani. If you don't care about growing your career, you don't have to work hard at all! I've been to (Wipro campus in Electronic city) WASE exams as invigilator. I see that most WASE-students don't take the program seriously and I felt really sorry for the opportunity that they missed.
2nd January 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

im bsc final year student i was selected in wase on december 14th when will i receive offer letter
5th January 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
m selected in wipro wase..nd laso got 597 rank in nmcet 2010 for mca..most probably i would get either nit raipur or nit agartala...can any one plz suggest wat should i do?whether to go for mca or wipro wase.
as i belong to a very low class family...i would do my mca through loan..i hv done my b.sc in comp.sc(h) from delhi university wid 70% marks...m really confused plz help me..
Actually both ways are equaly right for u ...as u got good score in entranc ...& got selected in Wipro wase.....Anyway u gonna rock in ur life ....that doesnt matter u r from low class or high class.....right !!! chill

According to me considering ur family's economical condition u should go for Wipro WASE ....PROVIDED u get the joining location in the same city where u r localite ....otherwise it would be total weste ....as its a common drama they people always play with innocent/simple people like us.......

So please take ur dicision accordingly....

If u have no choice then absolutly u can go for IIT MCA.....

I hope it would help u take right dicision at right time.........

-Shree
10th January 2011, 03:32 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Well this is very good opportunity which one should not underestimate.So you should join there.Wipro is a very reputed & top companies in India & abroad too.

Best Of Luck!!!!
11th January 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

"STUDENT - COMPUTER APPLICATIONS" This is the designation that you will get for 4 yrs in WASE.
11th January 2011, 06:56 PM
vikul

Wink Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

please go through with the following link
http://indiavidya.com/wipro-bits-pil...missions-2011/

good luck
12th January 2011, 11:15 AM
vijay a.p.

hii sharan ... my name is vijay doing my second year b.sc(cs) in chennai .... i heard it abt wase in wipro .. is t good to join ... pls tell me abt it ...and wat ui be the salary after 3 months training
13th January 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

WIPRO WASE...
Duration : 4 YEARS.
Semester : 8.
Course : M.S(Master of Software Engineering).

Hey friends, I'd like to introduce myself to everyone.. And I'd like to give you out the whole procedures and instructions that are being carried out in the WIPRO WASE concept.. As One of my friend told in the above quotation as the course is tough and the duration seems to be never ending due to lack of time to study and heavy work load, I agree with him and also would like to explain more about it to everyone.. Every students are supposed to get grades that are to be followed:
A - VERY WELL.
B - NEED TO IMPROVE.
C - HAVE TO WORK HARD.
D - BORDER PASS.
E - FAIL (YOU ARE FIRED OUT FROM THE ORGANIZATION).
All these are due to the competition for the first place in the IT industry between the companies. They want their employees to perform well in job as well as in the studies. Students will be having having Mid Term exams for the every 2 months with normal examination pattern question paper will be provided on behalf of 40 marks. At the end of the year Open book exams will be held but still only yearly lesson being learned will pay off.. Organization doesn't provide any free accommodation, food, travel expense or any other medical expenses. Also holidays are short and the studying days seems not enough. Only 32 Hours per subject being allotted. Students are subjected to read the books on their own before the teacher teaches the subject as the teacher only will explain the concept into the subject and no extra time allotted for teaching apart for the college time. Students effort will pay off.
Students Pursuing simultaneous E grade will be fired from the Organization immediately no matter which year he/she is studying. No experience certificate of no degree will be granted. Basic English is enough for the communication and remember everything in the Organization will be officially in English so improving vocabulary is must after joining. Talent and hard work will only earn you success in the IT field no matter what the organization you are working for. All the best for all the hard workers willing to join there. And best of luck for those who ignore the opportunity but don't worry keep on going to pursue your higher masters degree in any good affiliated colleges. Good future ahead.. all the best friends... REGARDS ALAN...
16th January 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know about the qualifying test for the wase program i have to appear on 28th of jan and i didnt know about the test please help me out
19th January 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

In pune which place WASE exam for 2011 graduate going to conduct & when. please give me the information
20th January 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I have given the HR intrv of Wipro for WASE on 8th jan 2011. when result will be given to us.
20th January 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

HI EVERY1my no is 8956957090 plz giv me a cal as u read this msg.... i m waiting..
20th January 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

after doing ms degree wat job we get?
21st January 2011, 08:25 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

WASE program is a difficult one. They will grind you hard . You should be ready for that.

In these 4 years, you have to work so hard. No, they will allocate you hard work. You have to do that. Hours and hours of your valuable time, you have to spend for their work.

And here one bad thing is they wont pay you the good salary for your work. It ranges from 6000-8000. This money just covers your personal expenses. And you find very less time to prepare.

Because of this finally what is going to be happened is, as you have concentrated less on your studies as you spent more time for the company work and did not complete the syllabus, you will not get good percentage.

So i have explained you what is what. If you strong enough in joining, you can. My suggestion is not to join because 4 years of your valuable career you are going to spend for that.
21st January 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can any1 tell about d salary details at wase during each years?
21st January 2011, 08:57 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Yes it's much better for WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani.You are getting a golden opportunity,so just go for it.

Best of luck....
23rd January 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

hello people i just attended d wase interview n they said they'll contact me in 2 weeks about whether i'v been recruited r not..but before dat cud happen i'v here got a problem dat my id has got blocked n its gone ,which is the one i'd given for contacting me..and now i don't have any clue of how to contact to intimate them about my new id that m having now...does anybody know any contact id or phone number of the recruiters of the wase?
23rd January 2011, 03:25 PM
shen

hello people i jus attended the wase interview n dey said dey ll mail me whther i'v been recriuted r not within 2 weeks..but befor dat i jus got a problem wid my id dat it got blocked n its gone ,which s d 1 i'd given 4 contact..n now i'v no clue of how m gonna contact them n intimate about my new id dat i've created now..does any1 know any contact id or number of d recruiters ?
23rd January 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

can anybody clear my doubt whether 2007 passouts are also eligible for this program....
24th January 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Hai, myself ramesh.I am selected in wipro WASE & also INFOSYS (BPO).I am from a poor background.now i want to go for a job and lead my family.my father had died when i was 8 years old.I am a final year computer science student.I m very confused.anybody suggest me which is apt for me?
26th January 2011, 01:48 PM
shen

Quote:
Hai, myself ramesh.I am selected in wipro WASE & also INFOSYS (BPO).I am from a poor background.now i want to go for a job and lead my family.my father had died when i was 8 years old.I am a final year computer science student.I m very confused.anybody suggest me which is apt for me?
well u have a good future if u opt for wase but the only thing is you'd to be strong enough to be able to manage both the work loads and the study program as well. if you think you could work hard then this would be realy a best opportunity for you to go with
26th January 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare fir the WET (Wase Entrance Test)? Are there any sample paper available in the market or on net?
Hey WASEians, How was the WET paper u had gone through, tough?
26th January 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

hi sonia.. tis is preethi.. my opinion is tat it is a best option to do ms there... even i hav a dream of doin my ms in bits thru the company.,
27th January 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=nalanda;48334]dear friend,
its a good oppartunity for MS after completion in Bsc
Best of Luck
27th January 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
how cum wil i contact u.....kindly giv ur numbr or email id
28th January 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

plz Email my WASE Entrance Test. Call letter my login Id 17093 My Test date is 30/01/2011 MY mail id Is "[email protected]"
29th January 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

in the 8 semesters of ms degree i came to know tat 8th sem is on Dissertation can any1 explain me wat is tat dissertation???
30th January 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

hi i selected for wase i want to know more send your email address to me
my email:[email protected]
31st January 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Guyz this is a new condition for u , I am Abhishek Kaushik and I am a student of final semester of Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science Stream and on 28th January,2011 I got selected for Wipro's WASE program but there is some changes that :

1. As I am not a graduate. Is this is good for me ?
2. It is providing integrated MS degree from BITS. So can anyone tell me difference between integrated MS and MS for the graduates ? and if I does so after completion where does Integrated MS stands in IT industry ?
3. This course is extending duration from 4 years to Five and a half year plan.

now kindly tell me about yours opinion for this course and my question about Integrated MS degree.

and yours Advice for this field is also precious for me thus kindly provide it.

Awaiting for your response........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?