24th July 2011, 11:28 AM
sinha1987

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

AKASH SINHA DEAR sir mai mechanical me diploma kiya hoon mujhe tata motors me job karni hai mai mahindra@mahindra me maintenance department me job kar chuka hoon one year ka experience hai mera mobileno 7398002704hai please mujhe call kare emai id [email protected]

1. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  6. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  7. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  8. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  10. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for the following core companies?
  12. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  15. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  16. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  17. When Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are conducting off campus exam?
  18. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
1st August 2011, 02:13 PM

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

I m a Mech.Engg.Diploma holder with 68%.How can i get job in Tata,Mahindra,Maruti suzuki etc.?[/QUOTE]
4th August 2011, 05:58 PM

hey i am passed 10th and i am take diploma automobile engg and than i like to go in DC college pune so.....give me any Advice for it and i am from gujarat.............................
12th August 2011, 02:22 PM

sir i want to job in tata motors and mahindra motors pune /nashik iam diploma fresher my branch electronics&telecommunication engineering
24th August 2011, 02:06 AM

Sir i am diploma in electronics and telecommuniction having experience of 16 yrs in telecom and electronics and i t i in fitter and doing job in BHEL can i apply for mechanical engg post
25th August 2011, 10:14 PM

Sir i am doing B.E(MECHANICAL) 4th year and i ve got an arrear history of 9 and i ve cleared all with an aggregate of 70% til 6th semester. My question is can i get placed in core companies like tata,M&M,Maruti,DEFIANCE,L&T etc..
28th August 2011, 05:57 PM
tryecrot

Default opportunity to RSS

Yes there should realize the opportunity to RSS commentary, quite simply, CMS is another on the blog.
28th August 2011, 08:04 PM

How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?
1st September 2011, 03:01 PM

i have complited my dilama of mechanical engineering with 67% at the year of 2008. After to that i did 2 years pre sea training . Now i would like to do job with diplama . I donot have any experience certificates. Can i get a job in these companies.
4th September 2011, 01:47 PM

sir,i have completed diploma in me and now continuing btech in 3rd year,but i have 1yr gap after 10 2 and 1yr after diploma. shall i face any problem regarding year gap in interview like ocl,tata,mahindra,l$t........
4th September 2011, 11:18 PM

sir plz tell me that if i am eligible for tata jobs or nor, i had 70% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 65% in mechanical engineering?
5th September 2011, 10:38 PM

I am diploma holder in mechanical engg. With 72.6%. I have 1 year experiance. How I can get job in TATA, Mahindra, Maruti etc.
14th September 2011, 07:59 PM

SIR,MY SON IS DOING B.TECH.ME FROM NIT HAMIRPUR(H.P.).HE GOT AN OFFER FROM TATA MOTORS(5.00 ) & HERO MOTORS(5.86). WHERE SHOULD HE GO.
20th September 2011, 03:35 PM

hello,i m 1st year student in b.tech ,then what i should to get tata motors and mahindra like companies.my 10th and 12th percentage is down from 60,and what i should want to learn english speking very good?
21st September 2011, 04:05 PM

I am 10 years working in Tata Motors Authorised Workshop In warranty and floot incharge .
. Right now I am with M/s Kawal Motor Kanpur as a Asst. Works Manager Since Dt.15/03/2011
i have finished my automobile engineering Vocational course with 60% marks and now i want to do mtech.i am intersted in working at automobile field
2nd October 2011, 11:54 PM

i m working in moserbaer i m diploma holder in mech how i can go in automobile filed
16th October 2011, 11:04 PM

sir , i m doing bca & i want to work in automobiles after completing bca ,that it can be possible? if yes how/
1st November 2011, 08:04 PM
nikunj_niki007

dear sir.
My self Yadav Nikunj.
I have completed Diploma in Automobile engineering...
I had work as a technician at toyoto motors & mahindra & mahindra
My mob.no is 09327093706.any jobs pls mail in my email id.thanks
7th November 2011, 03:57 PM

what is the PROSPECT of ELECTRICAL Engineers in AUTOMOBILE company ? after doing b.tech in electrical engineering I get a job in an automobile company through campusing? which department in our company should I choose so that it would help me in future? is it DESIGN department or ASSEMBLY department?or any other department?
7th November 2011, 04:02 PM

what is the PROSPECT of ELECTRICAL engineers in AUTOMOBILE industry? after completing my b.tech in electrical engineering I get a job in an automobile company? which department in our company should I choose , so that it could help me in future ? is it DESIGN department or ASSEMBLY department or any other ??
8th November 2011, 07:22 PM

Respected sir/ madam: I have 83% in 10th n 58% in 12th(due to some personal problems) n i have 74% aggregate in BE.. So am i eligible to apply in L n T? Or in Tata company? Plz do reply
10th November 2011, 02:07 PM
ROSHAN RAMESH BAGAKAR

i m doing diploma of mechanical engineer. is further scope of this diploma pls?
Dear sir
i am Roshan ramesh bagakar leave in talavali taluka-Guhagar,District-Ratnagiri
Sir my faithfully request to you,i want to job in your company.

EDUCATION

SSC PASS WITH 60.15%
I.T.I(Industrial Training Institude) pass with 72%
And i am studing in 12(science) external
10th November 2011, 08:57 PM

SIR i hv 71% aggr in b.tech mech engg, but my 10th per is only 59% can i apply for tata motors, maruti n mahindra like core companies.........
11th November 2011, 05:58 PM

Sir ,
I am Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering with 1years exerience surya Automobile Nawada. Aerthorize Mahindra & Mahindra.
15th November 2011, 02:47 PM
dravid999

if you continue your study after few years gap then there is no problem but you have to work on this period. if you have work experience in this period then it will help you a lot. so many student do this. they first go for job and after doing job few years they again continue their study. so you may also choose this path. there is no problem.

as you have less than 60% marks in your 10th then you will not be eligible for this type of leading company. but do not worry. go for other company. and later with some work experience try for these type leading company through walk in interview. i think then you will surely be placed in these company.

16th November 2011, 10:55 PM

how can i enter in tata moter though iam mba with 1 year experiance in automobile sector.
md ibrahim ranchi mob-8521443510
21st November 2011, 08:09 AM

i had secured 90% in diploma mechanical engineering and 86% in s.s.c., but now i am puzzling to choose a right option whether to take a job or to continue my further studies? more ever i had financial problem even., and i was interested in continuing my further studies. who could help me ?
30th November 2011, 01:06 PM

I am Moumita Pradhan, graduate (B.Com), have 5 years experience of inhouse job, like back office, operation. Presently working with an auto mobile sector as a office administrator since 1.5 years, searching a job, pls help me out to
get or find a such kind of job for me according to my experience and
knowledge. My address is- Central colony, Near- NJP Station, Siliguri-1, Dist- Darjeeling, Mob- 9832683591
2nd December 2011, 01:00 AM

I am diploma mechanical engineer and have 74%in 10th ,64%in12th and71%in diploma and5years experience in cutting tools can i get a job in automobile sector tatamotors,mahindra ?
14th December 2011, 07:42 PM

whats the procedure for six month traning .how we can apply?and what type of qualification are require.
30th December 2011, 12:13 AM

i am diploma in mechanical engineer,,i need a job in automobile industrrr,,my no-8016104033
4th January 2012, 08:13 PM

Sir I have finished diploma in Mech. Engg with 60%.I want to get job in automobilescompanies like mahindra,maruti etc.
19th January 2012, 10:33 PM

i am a mba student can i get a job in automobile company
1st February 2012, 02:50 PM

dear sir , i am rahul panchal and am student of mechanical engineering.am given final year exams and waiting for results.we have complete the one year internship in automobile industries is Zenia(Audi) cars India pvt ltd as a service adviser in body shop.but now i want the job on company payroll so please suggest me what can i do ?
3rd February 2012, 03:46 PM

My name is Karthik, i have done my diploma & degree in Mechanical Engg. from Mumbai and secured distinction and have successfully completed my Masters in Motorsport Engineering and Management from Cranfield University UK. After completion of my course I had to return to my home country for some family reasons during which i worked with the Indian GP F1 circuit on the inaugral grand prix. I am currently looking out job in automobile industry. I am competent in CATIA V5 and AutoCAD packages.
5th February 2012, 08:38 PM

sir....
i am continuing my b.tech career in i.t branch. but my interest to doing job in automobile line.
so i want to know that,is there any job for i.t student in automobile career?
pl z sir guide me..
15th February 2012, 09:41 AM

please tel me i finished BE(cse) with 66% now i am not interested in work IT field....my wish to work in an automobile company i know its not possible but its there any possibilities to work ? should i do any course for this??? suggest me plz
20th February 2012, 04:38 PM

how to get jobs in automobile companies like tata motors,maruti, skoda as a customer care executive post?
7th March 2012, 11:08 PM

my name mr ANIL PRASAD

i am Diploma holder [me] auto engg 70%

i want engg in tata moter
14th March 2012, 06:18 PM

my marks in 10th 64%,12th 58.4% and b-tech 72% i want to apply for tata motors,toyata,honda,l&t,maruti so it is possible
18th March 2012, 04:19 AM

sir..i have done b.tech in production & industrial engg fron N%u0130T jsr and got placed in tata auto comp system ltd and in future i desire to join tata motors.so plz give me the exact track for the same.
20th March 2012, 04:01 AM

Hello si, I amVijay E... I have done my one year ITI course of Welder then I did Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Right after finishing my diploma I got job in toyota as welder..now I have five years of experience in toyota.. can I get better job in other automobile or in any company with better salary and grade. currently I am getting 25thousand rupees a,month...
1st April 2012, 12:21 AM

sir can i have best job after completing the diploma in mechanical
5th April 2012, 11:46 PM

i have mark in 10th 48% and 75% mark in diploma in mechanical engg now i am doing my BE(mechanical) sir. i am interested to work in automobile companies sir.
i need a automobile company job sir pls sugest me
13th April 2012, 11:46 AM

hello sir, myself rahul gurjar, i'm in btech 3rd year 6th sem in mechanical branch.. i wants to do industrial training in tata motors.. so please send me complete procedure to how to apply to join at my email id soon. [email protected] thank you...
16th April 2012, 09:52 AM

sir, i have secured 62% in 10th and 47%in 12th and 58.5% ib b.tech(c.s) also have completed PGDM in (marketing and IT) dual specialisation.
What are my chances in getting marketing job in mahindra and mahindra ,chervolet...etc good companies.
Currently i joined fmcd industry to gain experience.
Will i be able to get marketing job in some good automobile companies..
29th April 2012, 05:31 PM

RESUME
EXS/HAV-AWADHESH SINGH
[ARMY]
KISHNI ROAD SUBHIDHA COMPLEX GALI SURAJPUR BIDHUNA AURAIYA [U.P]%u2013 206243
MOB NO- 09319890902
JOB OBJECTIVE-
%u2022 Rendering technical & administrative support
%u2022 Utility service
%u2022 Automobile technician
PROFESSIONAL ACCOMLISHMENTS-
Well versed with firefighting techniques, equipment%u2019s and security measures to ensure safeguard the public and private property from theft, sabotage & fire risk. Highly security conscious monitoring guards and sentry deployed on duty.
Awarded Security Training certificate from the Corps of Electronics & Mechanical Engineers of Indian Army Headquarters, New Delhi
Various Technical Seminars on new equipments, Machines introduced in Indian Army.
Assets
Good understanding of Human Behavior, keen desire to achieve Success, Self Discipline, Optimistic attitude, Good planning skills, spirit of team work and cooperation, Adaptability and learning ability, believe only in results, regular and punctual
Professional Exposure, Trainings And Projects
%u2022 Highly trained motor technician with a sound knowledge of diesel and
petrol vehicles.
%u2022 Exposed to the quality control cycle during the tenure in the army
base workshop.
%u2022Fault diagnosis and rectification aspect of vehicle repairs with the assistance
Of modern diagnostic equipments.
%u2022 Supervising a workforce of approximately 30 subordinates.
%u2022 Quality conscious and capable of deadline.
%u2022 Pan and organized repair which cuts down mean time to repair (MTTR) by100%.
%u2022 Supervised automotive repair o VIP fleet and ensured 100% fleet
availability with minimum down time.
%u2022 Increased Meantime between Failures (MTBF) by incorporating
redundancy in the mechanical system
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS-
%u2022 Over 20 year%u2019s as a grade automotive technician and a functionary
in the human service areas with emphasis on team building.
%u2022 Skilled in staff development to meet individual and organizational goal.
%u2022 Computer literate with adequate working knowledge.
%u2022 Experienced at training and facilitating growth of individuals.
%u2022 participated in sports (Volley ball) at command level.
%u2022 PARAS maintenance supervision V.R.S. food pvt Ltd 23 months.
EDUCATION-
%u2022 B.A.
%u2022 Grade 1 technician.
%u2022 Light vehicles driving license.
ARMY NO- 14604166M
DATE OF BIRTH- 20 June 1969
6th May 2012, 01:35 AM

hello Sir,
currently i am working with an automobile company as a senior engg. Automation. i did my BE in Electronics & Telecomm. from Distance and also i have diploma in instrumentation. i have total 4.5 year of experience but only 1.5 year related to this profile.
Also i have some gap years and now i have age problem too.
so please suggest me should i need to switch from this company for better salary or wait for some more experience.
because i have not a good salary yet.
please suggest what to do?
also should i need any short term course related to my profile and if yes then plz suggest me the good institution in pune.
14th June 2012, 05:18 PM

deer sir i m diploma in automobile engineer. i pass my diploma in 70% marks upto 5th sem.can i apply in tata motors or any automobiles company.
26th July 2012, 08:26 PM

i am diploma automobile engg.i have no experiance what i do