30th December 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

Hello sir, i have done BE MECHANICAL with 54%. Am i eligible for the automobile companies with this less percentage???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  6. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  7. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  8. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  10. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for the following core companies?
  12. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  15. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  16. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  17. When Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are conducting off campus exam?
  18. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
18th April 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

Dear Sir, I have 3 years of working experience in Quality department and I want to work with an OEM company. How can i get the job in an OEM company ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?