1st August 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

hello sir i m in 11 standerd maths student i want job in bmw or audi or marcedes what should i do....plzz guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  6. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  7. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  8. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  10. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for the following core companies?
  12. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  15. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  16. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  17. When Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are conducting off campus exam?
  18. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
4th August 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

sir,
iam an automobile engineer with 79 % in BE and passed in 2012 .and also scored more than 80% in 10 and 12 . please suggest me how to get automotive giants in r&d as a fresher GET. do contact me at [email protected] if u can help me in refrence to these companies i will be thankful to you . please help me
9th August 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in tata motors ,mahindra after electric engineering
9th August 2012, 01:37 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Thumbs down Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

Dear Sir

i have done btech in (me) with 76% my dream is become automobile designer but there only two good colleges in india which provides this course
1.NID
2.DC College pune
but my problem is that i cant do this course because of some problems so i planned to do this course after 5-6 year so i want to know that is it worth of doing this course after huge gap of years. can this gap cause trouble in placements after doing this course ?. i am of 23 and also i want to know about the placement in these colleges
2. i have also low grades in 10th(55%) but 63% in diploma so i want t know can i apply for jobs in good companies like tata motors, mahindra, l&t etc?. if not can i apply for job in same companies after experience?
18th October 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in TATA Motors?
14th November 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m from mechanical engneering stream. I completed degree in 2008. My percentage in engg is 64%. I m of 28 year old. After that I joined transmission line tower manufacturing company in drawing and tower proto department. Now can I join automobile field. Is there any special course required for this? Pls suggest!
21st November 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum requirement(marks/grades....etc) for a b.tech automobile fresher to get job in a sales/service centre of leadin automobile company?
21st November 2012, 11:34 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

If you want to get job in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti, you should follow the following process.

1. Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti go for the campus interview in some big colleges.

2. They conduct all India level examination for freshers & experienced persons, you can apply for that.

3. Flaot your resume through website of the above companies. If there is any requirement then the company will called you.

So try for the job & follow the above process.

Good Luck.......
14th December 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I am degree holder in mech.,and I want to jobs in tata motors.Please reply me.
27th December 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

my name is anjali,i have an 9-10years experience of automobile sector as a customer relation manager.my qualifaction is MBA in HR nd CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGMENT.HOW I CAN APPROACH IN COMPANY LIKE TATA,M&M etc.
11th January 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed iti automobile. and how can i get good job in mahindra, maruthi, tata and other automobile industrys?
12th January 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Wht is the eligibility criteria of high command company like Tata Motors,M&M,l&t,etc.
Plz suggest me
12th January 2013, 10:43 PM
man1110

If you want to get job in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti, you should follow the following process.

1. Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti go for the campus interview in some big colleges.

2. They conduct all India level examination for freshers & experienced persons, you can apply for that.

3. Flaot your resume through website of the above companies. If there is any requirement then the company will called you.

So try for the job & follow the above process.

Good Luck.......

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/45698-how-get-jobs-automobile-companies-like-tata-motors-mahindra-maruti-after-mechanical-engineering-3.html#ixzz2HmK830tq
25th January 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir ihad completed DME & present Iam working in BRO as a CHMECH but Iam intrested to work in TATA MOTORS give me any suggestion
31st January 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

how can I join automobile companies after mechanical engineering
3rd February 2013, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am workinging in vecv in three year to till now. i have passed mba marketing/finance in two thosand seven.pls give job in tata motors
13th February 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my be in mech. suggest me hw to start my career in automobile field in many consultancies r there they hire lot of charges for getting job plz tel hw to relieve...
14th February 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

my name is hetaal patel .i have complted ty bca and i want to do job in tata company in sales department.so i want to know that i m elligible for that post???????????
2nd March 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have diploma automobile engineer and exp in construction equipment maintenance. So plz suggest me.
6th March 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,i am diploma automobile engineer experience in construction equipment maintenace
searching job for construction equipment company.
16th March 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN SECOND YEAR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.WHICH COURSE I SHOULD DO AFTER B.E ? AS I AM INTERESTED IN PRODUCTION PROCESSES ,TO GET JOB IN TATA COMPANY .
16th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA in IB and having 8 Years exp. in Export/Import and Logistics department. Can any one help me how can I apply to the reputed company like, Mahindra, TATA, Godrej, Samsung etc.

Thnak..
Vishal Bhardwaj
11th June 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Request-sir/mam -i have M.E(diploma) running 2013 but my shall coming result after 2 monts(august) and iam fresher i lick mihindra tatamotor marutisuzuki if you any bacancy plz coll me thank you pradeep singh bais 7509174645
24th June 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am diploma in automobile and my exp. In QC 1 yr so plzz suggest job
24th June 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
My self amar annadate I have complete my diploma in automobile and 1exp. In QC department so plzz suggest job (9766567370 - amar)
27th June 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

how to apply in maruti ,mahindra automobile companies?
29th June 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am qualified a mechanic(motor vehicle) trade can i get any job in automobile industry like tata ,mahindra
18th October 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am diploma in automobile engg. i have exprience in electical section like selfstater, dynamo, and battery. i want to training in all kind of spare parts repairing and fitting.what can i do?
15th February 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

deer sir i am b.tech mechanical engineer.i am pass my b.tech 66%marks .
i want to job in mahindra,maruti
30th March 2014, 08:33 PM
Gajanan Babaso Sutar

Default i intrest jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti. toyato, honda, hero and mercidies etc

Dear, mam/sir i intrest work in your compney i promise you i work in your compney good ,only consontrated my work , and i try to help achieving compney goal and project i complete automobile engg diploma 5sem result is 75.54% and 6sem result is appear cotact no is 7350757279 / 09341453820/
30th March 2014, 08:38 PM
Gajanan Babaso Sutar

Post i intrest jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti. toyato, honda, hero and mercidies etc

Dear, mam/sir i intrest work in your compney i promise you i work in your compney good ,only consontrated my work , and i try to help achieving compney goal and project my self my name is Gajanan Babaso Sutar i complete automobile engg diploma 5sem result is 75.54% and 6sem result is appear cotact no is 7350757279 / 09341453820/
16th May 2014, 11:15 AM
shovit baxla

Smile Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

Sir i hv done diploma in automobile eng.i will work hard 4 ur company.
Mob no.9534104693

Thank you...
15th June 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have diploma in automobile engg. now i am working in mahindra & mahindra AFS in Nagpur on 3 years of training.
I have experiance 2.5 years in Machining quality.
If any requirement of related to quality so please revert me.

Thank You.
Regards,
Jahid Sheikh
Mo no. 9545478172
30th June 2014, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi m rahul tiwari n I hv done mechanical diploma in outomobile n 1YEAR training in munjal showa company in gudgao .right now complete my training so m srarching the jobplz any reqrequired of related of quality plz revert me ........rahultiwari 0591 @gmailmcom
17th July 2014, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

sir please suggest me how to get into the automotive field as i have done my diploma in tool and die making @ GTTC passed with 70% and i have done my AMIE in ME passed with 69%
19th July 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i m doing diploma and i want to design automobiles.so what i do to get this job?
22nd July 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

It's good to see some many students aspiring to join Indian companies !!.........Myself one of the aspirant like you guys recently got placed in Mahindra & Mahindra on completion of my post graduation from IIT Bombay..............If not completely, I can guide you guys to the best of my ability to guide you to crack those interviews...........you can send your quires to [email protected].
22nd July 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Good to see so many students aspiring to join Indian companies!.........Myself one of those aspirant recently got placed in Mahindra and Mahindra after completing my post graduation from IIT Bombay............If not complete, I will be able to guide you for the best of my ability to crack the interviews of the same.........you guys can contact me at [email protected]
22nd July 2014, 07:06 PM
fluids

Good to see so many students aspiring to join Indian companies!.........Myself one of those aspirant recently got placed in Mahindra and Mahindra after completing my post graduation from IIT Bombay............If not complete, I will be able to guide you for the best of my ability to crack the interviews of the same.........you guys can contact me at [email protected]
27th July 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

DEAR sir ,mai Sumit Bele mechanical Enigineering ka diploma kiya hai .mujhe tata motors me job karni hai. mai mahindra@mahindra me quality insptor department
me job kar chuka hoon one year ka experience hai
mera mobileno 9767511999. please mujhe call
kare ..Email id : [email protected]@gmai.com
27th July 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Hallo respected sir,
M doing automobile in gtu university, last year.i dnt no where m going after complit ma B E.i like designe and modification but its nt posibal bcoz of finacial pob.where m go .gaid me sir plz....tx
27th July 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I m rabi kumar diploma i t I .automobile 83 pr marks. 10th 50 pr marks .Experience 4 year . Honda hcil ; grater noida . Tata motors p l s ; rohan moter ;
Email id . [email protected] .
6th August 2014, 04:25 PM
ravi chahal

sir mere 10 me 87% 12me71% or b.tech me 1 supply ke saath 68% hain..vo sir main pka clere kr duna mujhe sir job chahiye tata motors . mahindra. hero me . sir mere dady farmer hain so i need a job
6th August 2014, 04:27 PM
ravi chahal

sir mere 10 me 87% 12me71% or b.tech me 1 re ke saath 68% hain..vo sir main pka clere kr duna mujhe sir job chahiye tata motors . mahindra. hero me . sir mere dady farmer hain so i need a job
2nd September 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

namskar sir i am akash jadhav from jalgaon iti desel mechanik passed.in recived marks 60% plez joine to me tata motars and mahindra&mahindra
my mo.no.9689358192/7798125989
25th September 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have completed my B.tech (mechanical) in 2012 with 72% score. I got 78% in 10th and 79% in 12th. I am doing job as a lecturer from august,2012 to present. I scored 52 marks in Gate,2014. I am very much interested in Automobile Companies. Currently i am also doing certification in CAD n CAM. Can i apply for these companies? How to apply??
25th December 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in automobile companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after automobile Enginneering?
6th June 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i had completed my diploma with 96% and b.e with 84% in mechanical stream 2015. My dream job is to get placed in well reputed automotive company. How i can apply for it and i'm eligible for it or not? How long i want to wait for that? Say it pls.
31st January 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

sir I am a student of final year in B.E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING and have have secured 78.8% (upto 6th sem) 12th -78.8 and 10th -85.5 % can we apply for job in companies like tata motors mahindra any other
23rd June 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I'm doing b. Tech final year in mechanical.
So what type of jobs can I get in automobiles companies like TATA, MAHINDRA,, etc..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?