22nd June 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Com through Correspondence after 10th?

i have passed sslc.but i failed in 2 nd puc 15yr back.now i want to do bcom. then can i do b.com,iam 40 yr old???? please tellme.
10th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam

I want to do b.com from correspondence do u have seats soo plese let me know this is my contact no-7503251485
18th October 2012, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello dear,
Sir/madam..
Myself nida , and am 19 years old, i have completed my sslc in 2009.. due to some problem am unable to continue my studies.. i have completed my sslc in shimoga by 66%.. i love to study more so plz suggest me can i do b.com or bbm after sslc direct correspondent? Plz plz do reply for my answer.. and tel me in detail about fee, which institution , and when wil b the exam? And last date of joining..
Thanku ..
29th November 2012, 08:06 PM
rediff.manu

Hello friend,
B.Com through Correspondence after 10th,
There is no difference between a correspondence course and full time course degree in the corporate world.
In India there are many institute which providing the courses..So you should select it as per the distance from your home, it ll be good for you..
30th November 2012, 09:38 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
See B.Com correspondence is a valid course definitely. But you cannot do it right after your 10th. Although the course is distance, but the rules are same as that of any regular course. You have to be a 12th standard pass out to be able to enter the B.Com correspondence course. Now my advise to you will be to first pass the 12th standard and then only go for the B.Com course in correspondence. So right now get admitted in any school for 12th degree in commerce. You will have the basic premise knowledge of commerce through this. Then after that you can do a three year B.Com from IGNOU.All the best.
5th October 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rita1982 View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please tell me in full detail that what process is for doing B.com from correspondence after 10th and which institute is good for doing B.com.
I want to do B.com from correspondence after 10th. Will this be a valid degree?

Thank,

Rita
Dear Sir / Madam

My all Detailed for the Following

Name : R.Jeyanthi

DOB : 16/08/1990

Qualification : SSLC

Total Mark : 348/ 69.6%

email ID : [email protected]
16th October 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
My name s Sandeep I did my sslc and appeared for puc regular exams but failed and then did dme failed to now I want to appear for puc and my age is 27 but the institution were I did puc is now closed nw by anymeans can I appear and will it be considered as 10 2 pls help me out with some suggestions as I want to look after my family to
1st December 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am serving in Army I want to higher study my education is only 10th please give me
Right suggestion

Yours
SK Singh
19th March 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
iam complited I.T.I (electrical 2 year)after 10th.
Now i want to do M.B.A . So pls send mail ([email protected])

Thanj you
14th July 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
I completed sslc .I failed in PUC is this possible to study bcom now
So pls guide me can I do bcom without doing PUC
Thank you
30th August 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I'am doing my 2nd PUC of Science-'PCMB' and i wnt to take a currespondence course with the study of science , Can i get any Help or Suggestion of courses tht helps me in doing 'MBBS' . UJWAL
1st September 2015, 01:43 AM
JSD.

Of course B.com through correspondence is valid degree if it is done by the recognized university.

B.com is a bachelor degree three years duration course. For being eligible in this course ,it is must to have successfully passed out +2 course from a recognised board with good percentile.Also the +2 course must be done in the commerce section.

As you are telling that you have Completed your 10th.So you have to do your +1 and +2 course in commerce section. After successfully completion of your +2 you will be eligible for the B.com course.
16th April 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in 2nd puc with 2 subjects and i have completed computer education can i join distance education??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?