15th December 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age-wise eligibility for giving the exams of Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy?

MY DOB IS 15/6/93 CAN I APPLY FOR NDA
PLS REPLY SIR
16th December 2011, 12:51 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Age-wise eligibility for giving the exams of Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy?

Eligibility Criteria

• For Indian Military Academy/Officers' Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
• For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering
• For Air Force Academy: Degree of a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering

Age Limits

Indian Military Academy 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy 19-23 Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years
17th April 2012, 03:59 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Age-wise eligibility for giving the exams of Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy?

dear friend

The maximum age limit is 25 years for giving the exams of Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy. After completing this age you are not eligible for appear
in Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy exams........
26th May 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

jai hind sir,
iam serving as a navy sailor from jan 2010.now i have completed two years of service .pls tell me about the acc scheme to become army officer.
26th August 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Jai hind sir i am t.y.b.com student i have join ota after comlition of my study please advise he what will i do my name is juo dhaliya a.r i am also a student of ncc and i have passed with A grade
1st September 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR, I AM NAGARAJ.A.Y I WANT TO SERVE MY COUNTRY BY JOINING ARMY THROUGH IMA(INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY)
I WAS COMPLETED MY ENGINEERING IN 2011 ANDMY DOB IS (01/MAY/1989) AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IMA .. PLEASE HELP ME SIR
IF IAM ELIGIBLE THEN TELL APPLY PROCEDURE AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
1st September 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M NAGARAJ.A.Y I WANT TO SERVE MY INDIA BY JOINING ARMY THROUGH IMA(INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY) I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.E(INFORMATION SCIENCE) IN 2011 AND MY DOB IS(01/MAY/1989), I M I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IMA(INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY). IF IAM ELIGIBLE THEN TELL ME HOW IS THE APPLY PROCEDURE AND SELECTION PROCEDURE... PLEASE HELP ME SIR..
MY CONTACT NO: 918105291249
28th November 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM GOOD EVENING !
I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION THAT I AM IN B.COM 2ND YEAR AND MY DOB IS 10.11.1991.SO, CAN YOU JUST TELL ME THAT CAN I APPLY FOR CDS AT THE END OF THE NEXT YEAR ?
29th November 2012, 09:45 PM
BITTU 00

HELLO SIR..........

Maximum age limit is 25 years for giving the exams of Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy. After completing this age you are not eligible for appear
in Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy exams

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!
23rd June 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to join junior ima dehradun for 6th class ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?