19th September 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria of NDA exam? Is it possible to write NDA exam after 12th?

i am 11 may i apear in nda exam
21st September 2011, 09:21 PM
Tejasrk

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria of NDA exam? Is it possible to write NDA exam after 12th?

Yes you can definately give nda exam.
22nd September 2011, 03:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheHeartHacker View Post
HAI my name is Asif I want to ask about the NDA exam
What is the eligibility to write the NDA exam
Is it possible to write the NDA exam after my +2
dear friend,

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with 50% above marks are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.

So if you want to go for NDA degree you must be visit to UPSC website.

Thanks
30th September 2011, 11:09 AM
ANKIT050

Eligibility Criteria of NDA exam? Is it possible to write NDA exam after 12th?

Dear friend

Yes definately, After 12th you are Eligible to join NDA.

And the Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply in NDA Examination.

While appear for NDA, You must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy.

The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms.

AGE ELIGIBLITY -

A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.

If you can fulfill these conditions, then definately you are eligible to appear in NDA examination after 12th.

thanking you
30th September 2011, 11:14 AM
ANKIT050

Eligibility Criteria of NDA exam? Is it possible to write NDA exam after 12th?

Quote: Originally Posted by AsifTheHeartHacker

dear friend,

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with 50% above marks are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.

So if you want to go for NDA degree you must be visit to UPSC website.
ankit
Thanks
30th September 2011, 11:00 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello dear,
you haven't mensioned about you stream and passing percentage so it
is difficult to say whether you are eligible for NDA or not.....
union public service commission(UPSC) conducts the exam for national defence academy(NDA) twice in a year for which the eligibility criteria is;

-you should be 12th with minimum 60% marks in PCM stream but
a candidate with different stream but having math as one of the
subject can also apply for the exam..

-an appearing candidate can also apply for the exam...

-your age should be between 16.5-19 years....

for more details you can visit the official website of UPSC;

www.upsc.gov.in
11th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

AFTER FINISHING 10TH WHAT GROUP SHOULD I TAKE IN 11TH TO JOIN FORENSICS
15th November 2011, 11:52 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
Yes definately, After 12th you are Eligible to join NDA.

And the Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply in NDA Examination.

While appear for NDA, You must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy.

The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms.

AGE ELIGIBLITY -

A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.

If you can fulfill these conditions, then definately you are eligible to appear in NDA examination after 12th.

thanks
8th January 2012, 05:46 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheHeartHacker View Post

HI,
AFTER PASSING 12TH YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR N.D.A EXAM

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

After qualifying N.D.A exam you can join Defence services like:-
> Army
> Air Force
> Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012

Date of Notification:-31.12.2011
Last date of receipt of form:-30.01.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-15.04.2012(SUNDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
12th January 2012, 03:14 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 11 may i apear in nda exam
HI,
N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
12th January 2012, 07:41 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in NDA
Then please go through these criteria details below :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete 12th standard examination

2.Age limitation :
The age of the candidate must be within 16.5 to 19 years.

3.Nationality :
The candidate must be an Indian

4.Eyesight criteria :
Eyesight of the candidate must be 6/6.

5.Height criteria :
The height of the candidate should be minimum 165 cm.

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda-joining-instruction.pdf(2.44 MB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 75 views)
29th July 2012, 05:54 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Age, sex & marital status – Only males can apply. The applicant should be at least 16 1/2 yrs. of age & should not be more than 19 yrs on 1st Jan or 1st July of the year in which exam is to held. The applicant should be unmarried & can not marry until the training period. If he does so then all the expenditures incurred on him by the government has to be refunded.
Educational Qualification – The candidate should be at least 12th pass under the 10+2 pattern or equivalent conducted by State education Board or University ( For Naval & Air Force wings, the candidates should have physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam). The candidate appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
Nationality – The candidate should be either an Indian or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal or Tibetan refugee.
Physical Standards – The candidates should fulfill the physical standards as mentioned in order to qualify himself for the exam. Anybody having minor ailments like ear wax, hernia, hydrocele / phimosis, DNS, gynaecomastia, piles, varicocele, tonsillitis should undergo rectification as soon as possible so that medical examination carried out at military hospital will be speedily. He should fulfill the following criteria -
* should be good physical & mental health & free from any disability or disease which is likely to interfere with the performance.
* should not be overweight or under weight. He should not have weakly constitution.
* Height should be at least 157.5 cms & 162.5cms for Air Force wing.
* Chest should be fully expanded. The fully expanded chest should not be less than 81cms.
* There should not be any disease of bones or joints of the body
and you can apply only after completing your 12th exam..
8th August 2012, 12:04 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

NDA (National Defence Academy) is an examination that is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice every year for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA.

This year NDA Exam (II) will be conducted on 19 August 2012 (Sunday).

The candidates Joining Indian Naval Academy would undergo 4 years B.Tech course and would be given an opportunity to join Executive and Technical Branches of the Navy subject to availability of vacancies
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be 355 (195 for the Army, 39 for Navy, 66 for the Air Force and 55 for Indian Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)

CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY

Nationality:
A candidate must be a citizen of India

Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1997 are eligible
  • Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the 12th class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC examination should note that this is only a special concession given to them
  • They are required to submit proof of passing the 12th class or equivalent examination by the prescribed date (11th June, 2013) and no request for extending this date will be entertained on the grounds of late conduct of Board/University examination, delay in declaration of results or any other ground whatsoever.

APPLICATION FEE
For General and OBC Candidates, application fee is Rs.50 only while for others like SC/ST application fee is exempted.

HOW TO APPLY

Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.

SCHEME OF THE NDA ENTRANCE EXAM:
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:

Two stage selection procedure:
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?