31st July 2010, 12:38 AM
s.k.singh

Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

because after doing b.tech when they do mba then they have the both the skills like technical as well as managerial skills.so there is better job option,and a secure job,
that's why most of the people do so.
31st July 2010, 02:21 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daman View Post
why most of the persons do mba after btech?
why they dont do mtech after btech or do bba/b.com before mba?
is there any benefit of doing mba after btech?
to earn more money mostly all are doing mba rather then bba/b.com yes it is benificial to do mba after b.tech
31st July 2010, 06:31 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

I like your question,
But aindividual with B.Tech +MBA is always in high demand you know why?
Its only because a engineering graduate with MBA is always a very candidate for companies to hire. As this particular candidate has both managerial and technical skills and so he will have better chances of promotion and growth what else you need in your life.
Then why to go for hard working M.Tech field which requires much more hard labour and time to get settled very well.
Doing simply BBA+MBA makes one only manager and the person is not having any technical knowledge so its not as beneficial as its B.Tech +MBA.

So people go for it which provide greater career growth.
31st July 2010, 01:39 PM
kalyan333

Thumbs up Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

very good question.
MBA is most popular in now a days.
it is included with more chances and more scope than m.tech.
management course is the best in now a days.
and main important is scope is very much than other.
29th August 2010, 04:50 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

most of the students do mba after btech because maximum companies give preference to such candidates.

company requires those students which have technical skills as well as managerial skills. companies don't want to provide both type of training means training of technical skills as well as managerial skills.

this is the reason.
all the best.
31st August 2010, 03:25 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

see,after doing Btech if you go for MBA in a particular field then after completion of your MBA , you can get a high salary job and also high status than any other master degree..

that's why most of the students go for MBA after Btech..

But Mtech is also good.. after doing Mtech on a particular field you can also get a good job, or you can go for higher study.

both are totally different field ,one is Management related and the other one is technical related..

now it is upon you what you will choose..

all the best..
31st August 2010, 08:10 PM
KHAN20

dear friend
according to my thinking if u r b.tech in any branch.then u must get a job.bt ur salary will not be so high.or u don't get a bib post in ur company.there r mainly two factor
1.salary factor
2.post factor.
for that every b.tech holder do mba after completing his b.tech.in mba u have to read management subject such as
1.financial management.
2.human & resource management.
3.marketing management.
u can do any one of the above subject.
and u will be m.d or manager post of any company.
so take decission& make ur bright future.
good luck.
16th September 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

hi,
the people who r not interested in technical studies prefer MBA,be sure while choosing high career.
if u had interest in management,business related issues then go for MBA.some people thought that we can opt for two fields but actually its nt correct.
get rid of high salary,give importance to ur interest n prefer which u like the most.
all the best
23rd September 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BBA MBA is much better.i MYSELF IS BBA MBA AND EARNING 8 LACS PER YEAR WHEREAS MY FRIEND IS B.TECH MBA BUT HE IS EARNING 6 LACS .ITS LESS THAN ME.SO SEE ITS GOOD TO DO BBA AND THEN MBA BUT DO IT NICELY.
8 lacs is ur starting package ? i m hving 2 options nw bba or be .. i want to do mba for sure .. nw m damn confused .. what shud i do ? i got 78 % in 12th sc. !
i am an average student ! so please do suggest me soon .. 7869393768
25th September 2010, 09:09 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
to earn money by doing marketing not teaching job dear.most of the people are diong mba instead of doing m.tech after b.tech
ok dear
14th October 2010, 04:23 PM
mseetharamster

Yes there is a benefit of doing B.Tech them M.Tech.
If you are a professional then stepped in as a manager then you know the ideas and about the latest technologies so that you can adopt on your own.
15th October 2010, 01:15 PM
helpmaster

Most of the students appear for BTech+MBa because most of the companies prefer to hire such candaiadate those who have technical +manageraial knowledge.
They provide handsome salary to these students
On the other hand doing MTech after Btech is very tough porcedure and time taking too with no any gauratee of good salary
15th October 2010, 11:33 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,

Now a days the market of MBA is very booming, so a lot of job options are available after MBA.

So, not only B.Tech candidate but also other candidates like BBA,BCA,BA,B.Sc prefer MBA.

& it is also not true that after B.Tech candidates choose MBA only, actually its just a matter of their interest, if any candidate want to continue their study in technical field then he/she want to choose M.Tech.

But after BBA, candidate have only one choice to do MBA after it, so you can say that after BBA a candidate always choose MBA.

good luck.
16th October 2010, 12:31 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is not correct. there are so many student who go for m.tech after MBA. actually any graduate student irrespective of the stream can study MBA. the job opportunity, scope and salary is high after completion of MBA. also after b.tech if you do MBA this will be also very much helpfull. that's why after completion of b.tecr many student go for MBA.
16th October 2010, 10:14 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Well
friend ...the choice of what to do in life is usually a personal decision as it should be also....and this imporatnt decision in life must not be influenced by any other...some people do things what they have just seen..their friends or relative do...and some people actually know what they aare doing...The decision of your career..solely depends on your choice...I must say...each and every stream has equal importance...all that matters is how you do it...
16th October 2010, 11:37 AM

i think after doing B.tech one should do M.tech and after bba they should do MBA but it totally depends on the interests of students and if one has to do MBA why he/she is goiing for B.tech he/she should go for bba and B.com. but most of the B.tech syudents do MBA i think they should be specific.
16th October 2010, 02:08 PM
Nucleusdev

Most of Students having interest in bussiness so they want to do mba after btech,they dont like to go in technical line so they dont choosen mtech degree.
16th October 2010, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

in the present cenario all business venture need managment enabled guys these qualities lacks in BE students, so they prefer to have MBA after having their graduation and moreover they have been paid more and provided higher postings
9th November 2010, 06:05 PM
Gaurav.jain88

MBA is in most demand at this time and many jobs are available in this field.
After BTECh people opt MBA because they want to develop manegirial skills anong with the technical skills.
10th November 2010, 07:29 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:
your question is legal but i want to made it clear that today people only want money. they run for money not technical knowledge but after getting techniqual knowledge you can also get good salaried but mba is just like a shortcut to earn money . and allmost all youngsters move towards this but one should try to gain techniqual knowledge so that you can help your country with good salary.
15th November 2010, 10:21 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
Yes you are right that most of the person want to go for MBA just after completing their engineering. It is because of the following reasons :-
1) Engineering - Technical education.
MBA - Managemental study.
Engineering + MBA = Technically and managementally sound. And many of the MNCs looking for these types of employee. So, persons with engineering and MBA will definately get much priority than others.

2) MBA after engineering is considered more qualified than doing MBA after BBA as because of the above reason.

BBA+MBA = Only managemental skill.
BTech + MTech = Only technical skill.
But, to be complete you need both technical and management skill. So, it is preferable to do MBA after engineering.
16th November 2010, 12:59 PM
beerpotego

Quote:
coz after doing MBA(management course) you can get high salaries . u can also do it in foreign, coz its value is largerer than in India
9th December 2010, 06:51 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Doing MBA after B.tech is helpful since B.tech students have better skill,knowledge about the subject compared to students having other degree.

MBA after Engineering can even bring chances in the salary since the candidates are multi skilled and can be helpful for the company.MBA graduates have a better salary package compared to M.tech therefore candidates usually go through these course.

M.tech after B.tech is really good but it doesn't offer a better salary package compared to MBA.
14th December 2010, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 pass this year and I want to do MBA. so give me advise.
17th December 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me i m doing bba .after complet my bba can i do mca..mba is most suitable for me ya mca. where the salary is
more in mca ya mba after doing bba
17th December 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me i m doing bba .after complet my bba can i do mca..mba is most suitable for me ya mca. where the salary is
18th December 2010, 02:27 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)why most of the student do MBA after B.Tech?

-->Main Reason is Good Salary and Posting will like Manager Level
-->there won't be more Pressure in there studies

2)why they are not going for B.Tech+ M.Tech and BBA,BCom+MCom ?

-->They should go only in Technical Side for there job
-->More pressure on there studies, because they seen it before in B.Tech
-->You should wait for Core company and you can get job only if you get more then 75%

3)Is there any Benefit in MBA after B.Tech?

-->What ever studies you study is Important only, it depends on the way you study and take project
-->If you are Business Mind you can definitely go for MBA,that is the best option for you Friend,Life is yours,Choose is here

Best of luck
18th December 2010, 07:28 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend

If you are not from a computer background then MCA can't be a right choice
for you.
You should go for MBA rather than MCA.
Never think of salary, this is just misguidance and nothing else.
If you can't make yourself a good manager you are not going to earn more
in this sector but many MBAs are earning lakhs of rupees per month.
If you are very good at programming, coding etc, and you think that you can
develop yourself in this sector then you can earn a good salary as an MCA too.

Just think which field is of your good knowledge and where you can develop
yourself. That will make you decide the right option.
Think wisely.

Thank You
27th December 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

does the college r university matters whie doin MBA....
4th January 2011, 11:16 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Quote:
Dear friend,
Most of the do M.tech after b.tech,some student do some management course like MBA...
5th January 2011, 10:32 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Strictly speaking there are two reason either they lost interest in engineering due to boring curriculum ..so they do mba instead of mtech.

Or due to increasing demand of techno-management students in MNC , they do mba and get high packages.
5th January 2011, 11:14 AM
saswata06

Companies are giving more importance to engg graduates with MBA than general graduates.
5th January 2011, 01:19 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi friend,
mostly companies need those students which has good skill of managment along with good knowledge of technics,although b.tech holder can get job but for high salary they do so
15th January 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i'm btech student with ece stream and i want to study abroad for my master(M.S) so plzzz tell me how to apply,where to apply,which test i have to clear,and some unversities offer this in foreign....
plz reply me on
[email protected]
30th January 2011, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Guys.weryu you all...wake up man..........people now a days doing there post graduation jus coz of they are not getting good jobs...in mean while completion of there post graduation course...there are looking out for s/w jobs..even if thy get good thy are leaving that course...simple and sweet...for not to waste time now a day students are choosing for further studies
8th February 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am an electrical engineer does mba suit or m.tech for me.if i will do mba then which field suits me and what might be the intial salary.please reply
15th February 2011, 07:14 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Hi,

Your question is very correct. Recently Students opted MBA after BE or BTech.
The main reason for this is Salary Package and also your life will be so free and have better future.
Even most of the company want to recruit B.Tech - MBA instead of BBA- MBA because pshycologically Btech students are more knowledgeable and more skills.

There are lots of benefit for doing MBA after BE.
Salary
comfort life
more scopes

Thanks
16th February 2011, 01:04 AM
SupritShestha

great question...
even me am confused with this question...even am planning to do MBA after BTech...mainly because i have great interest in management and also i want to be an entrepreneur in future...
17th February 2011, 10:02 PM
smruti prasad das

hi friend if u have done mba after btech main Reason is Good Salary and Posting will like Manager Level there won't be more Pressure in there studies.which is more flexible to every students.
2nd March 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

hey im a B.tech(electronics & telecommunication)student. at present in 2nd year....
im unsure abt my future...
whether i should do m.b.a or M.tech????
are there any colleges in INDIA that offer a dul degree of MBA M.tech????
diya
9th March 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir but i dont knw the basics of MBA so i can i go after B.TECh...
30th April 2011, 11:44 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

MBA is a management course it gives you knowledge that how you will do a good business so most of the students prefer MBA after B.tech.........
30th April 2011, 11:17 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

MBA is management line which is in demand these days. thats why people opt for mba after b.tech. this is also because of high salary in mba than in m.teh.
its better to do master course in your field rather than changing it, i.e. b.tech+m.tech and bba+mba
24th May 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

i am pls 2 science(maths) student...nd i dont want to do b.tech.....i m thinking to go for mba...so please tell me is it better to do bba mba or bca mba?? which course is better to go in mba stream ?
29th May 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i am 2 year student of b.tech,i want to enquire you that can't we apply in companies after completing our m.tech...entrances test available after b.tech.
6th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

plz help me ... which one of the following is best considering a person intrested in both computers and management.
BCA MBA
BBM MBA
BCA MCA
7th June 2011, 02:36 PM
amit gaur054

Hi friends the main concept is that-
Because after completing the MBA the student get the knowledge of both management and technical field and they will get the good salary package.We can say when a person having B.tech then he has a good knowledge of engineering field when he goes in a industry or organization that time he have insufficient knowledge for managing it, so after doing mba he gain a good knowledge for managing it, so mba is necessary .

other reason of its-B.tech makes expertise in science and MBA in management. now a days companies are demanding both these specialist in one person. they want management skills with technical knowledge. thats why most of the students do MBA after B.tech.
14th June 2011, 07:34 PM
vishnubiotech

Smile Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Quote:
After completing btech if he or she interested in doing managment side means it will help a lot, because if one company of he same trade in which he or she is specified in surely will be taken in to that industry as they much more useful then the other candidates who appear for that interview................
15th June 2011, 08:45 PM
stranger351

MBA is a management course and most of the students wants to be remain in technical as well as in management field so they choose MBA for management...........
BBA+MBA or B.tech+M.tech it is a better choice but nowadays students wants to be advanced they wants to show their talent in both fields so they choose MBA after B.tech........
17th June 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Mere MBA fetch low salary initially,but good salary with exprience ; BTECH in IT/CS fetch good salary and can do some programs/ web design and earn immediately.
MBA , open to all and is basic theory and in admn side. Be-tech get chances in reputed IT companies, or/and chances in overseas employment. But for top adminstration/management jobs , do sincerly CA or CS or both by correspondance while in job. First see a job to qualify further in your line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?