4th October 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

What should a female candidate do after completing B.E in computer science?
6th October 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

sir, please tell me that Is there any mba program available whose elegibility criteria is b.tech IT.
10th November 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the advantages of doing MBA then BBA and MBA then Btech?
29th January 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the average package for btech mba in india and foreign???
13th February 2013, 12:22 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daman View Post
why most of the persons do mba after btech?
why they dont do mtech after btech or do bba/b.com before mba?
is there any benefit of doing mba after btech?

Dear Aspirant,

First of you should know that MBA is a professional Degree like a BTech.

And MBA is a Post Graduation course and Btech is a under graduation course.So you need to after the under graduation course only.

You cannot do before a under graduation course.

So when you do the MBA after the Btech it has more repute than doing a mtech.

You are allowed to face a new stream and that is the challenging task for a btech student if they take a MBA course.So in this way they will get a high number of getting jobs.

Even the Mtech has the great repute but not more than the MBA.So always a students wants to get a higher post in a company.They will take the MBA.

So thats the reason they take Btech + MBA and the people who want to go for the same domain they take Btech + mtech.

Also BBA is ignored now a day so mostly students are taking the Btech that the reason you are not awared of it.BBA + MBA is also possible for doing it.

You are just confused hope you have a clear answer for your question now.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
21st March 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i have done diploma and BE from Electronics an telecommunication stream.. and intrested in joinining civil services.. so plz guide me..what should i do???????????
27th March 2013, 09:45 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daman View Post
why most of the persons do mba after btech?
why they dont do mtech after btech or do bba/b.com before mba?
is there any benefit of doing mba after btech?
Actually your are right one can go for mtech after btech and can go for mba after bba and most students go for mba after btech so that they can get better
opportunities in corporate sector..
2nd April 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my B.Tech. with Electrical & Electronics 2013.
Sir can i take M.Tech. Computer Science.
Is it better to shift from EEE in B.Tech. to M.Tech Computer Science.
Please please help me.
My e-mail id - [email protected]
help me sir.
1st May 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

which pathway have better future BBA(finence) MBA(finence) or BTech(ece) MBA(finence)
15th May 2013, 05:58 PM
anupsahu

Hey friend,
Really you have ask a very good question,
But i want to clear that the person who have done b.tech+m.tech will get more and better job opportunity than other,
They can work in both the technical as well as manegerical field.
And they have many more scope than the other.
This is the main thing thats why they do so,
O k
All the best
5th June 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

is dual degree course offered by rgpv good?
19th July 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hello guys
I think doing MBA after BTECh is good. Opporunities is very good after master degree in managment including job and salary. and you have both knowledge managment technical. And u can also put the managment knowldge in to technical. and many company recruits managment technical...so i think MBA is better
22nd July 2013, 05:37 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Generally those people go for MTech after B.Tech who wish to work as engineer.
But many people are not good at B.Tech or they dont find it interested and thus MBA is good option to change the field

Some other who have done their B.Tech want to start up their own venture, so it would be better for them to go for MBA as it would help them in future.

Few others realize after coming to B.tech that they are not good at B.Tech so need to change.

Some also think that out of M.Tech and MBA as higher opportunity, MBA pays more if done from good college.

all the best
26th August 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b-tech from nit and I had backlogs in first year but I have cleared it up now%u2026so can I do m-tech now and will the b-tech backlogs is gonna affect my job after doing m-tech???
23rd March 2015, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

I m a science student with pcm and i 68% from state board...my elders advice me for b.tech and then mba but i like to do bba mba because i only like buisness line....once i obey my elders choice to opt pcm but in future i want to do as my choice..is my choice bba mba is ri8 or not????
22nd May 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

IF I WANT A HIGH PACKAGE SALARY JOB WHAT IS GOOD FOR ME AFTER B-TECH MBA OR M-TECH.
1st May 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA is a good course after completing 12th. If it is so then what are the advantages after completing BBA what should we do after completing it. After doing BBA what course should we do next and what kind of jobs are offered for these courses .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?