21st December 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?

which entrance exam is better for admission in vellayani agricultural college?which is the minimum rank to be obtained for merit admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  3. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  4. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  5. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for BSc Agriculture in Karnataka? Which are the colleges? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  8. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details -- [New]
  9. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  10. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  11. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  12. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  13. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  14. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  17. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  18. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
30th May 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?

i got 62% n 12th with PCMB but compartment in maths. Can I get the admission in Agri. collage??
16th June 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have a great passion to do bsc agriculture but i am disqualified in ICAR 2015 ,i have 78% in 2 ...
can i study bsc agri in a good college...................
19th June 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir. Is it necessary to pursue maths in 12th for agriculture.by the way I am a student of biology.
25th June 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2 with Maths,physics,chemistry. Am I eligible for Agricultural bsc.,?
27th July 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i had passed 10 2 with 85.25% and ihad got 51801 rank in EAMCET exam shall i apply for an addmissionin in Ag bsc
17th March 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

can I do BSc in agriculture after completed 12 in maths physics chemistry combination
17th March 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 12 std student i want to learn BSC AGRI sir please give mi admission information and eligibility format
27th April 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed out 10 2 from west bengal state council vocational education and i want to admission in visva bharati in bsc agriculture. Am i able... Please give details
Please anyone give a mobile number
12th May 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission for bsc agree on my pcm group in 12th science
27th May 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

If i have dropped biology for 12 th then am i eligible to apply for bsc agri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?