5th July 2011, 11:05 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

really this forum gives the motivation to the students .

but sir upto what limit the 5 points are given to the answer

means upto how many posts 5 points are given??

no suggestions for this forum because this forum is great itself
7th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Nasira

Sir,
I would like to give you a suggestion. i think there should be threads called
1. NOTIFICATIONS RELEASED for job seekers
2. RESULTS ANNOUNCED.
3. OFFCAMPUS RECRUITMENTS any where in India
which should be under the rules of Administrator to run smoothly. Such threads will be very helpful for everyone.
8th July 2011, 12:10 PM
amatul

how to delet account?
8th July 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i want counselling form nw urgently
9th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for nda after 10th
9th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Nasira

There is no possibility of liking any comment and refer it later when it is necessary again. there must be a polling (like option) in the replies posted. and points must increase depending on the number of likes also.. please consider my suggestion.
9th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir m doing ma but now m not interested in studing spacially ma history now i want to do attention my careir so i decide to do bed so plz you can give me any advise.
11th July 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me which institute provide 100% Job guarantee after passing mechanical engineering,salary about 60,000/month.And admission on the basis of 10 2 examination percentage in 10 2,76.7%. please suggest me
11th July 2011, 07:38 PM
dmanan

Re: Suggestion Thread:

Dear sir,

I woud like to suggest that along with the registration form ,the beginers should be provided with the posting system.
15th July 2011, 10:01 PM
kritika@Hans

well i think that the grammar part should also be checked as i am really unsatisfied by grammar used by the tafper RAHUL K
his sentences always lies in past tense
17th July 2011, 08:01 PM
kritika@Hans

hi
well it is good to know that a brand new forum has been started but i would suggest that first of all this forum must be made perfect like you said a couple of days ago that there are lack of resources so i would suggest this for better forum
18th July 2011, 07:29 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

really no word for this awesome forum ,

i got lot of information about the upsc exams due to this forum only.

really thanks
20th July 2011, 01:05 PM
robbiin1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the Forum and Scholarships. Please help us improve.
hello friends....
i am new here but i can say that forum is a place where you can share your vies with others and gain valuable knowledge from other and enhance your knowledge too.
30th July 2011, 04:25 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Voila!!!

I can't Beleive i am suggesting something to this great Forum

Speaking Frankly, I am really amazed and most of all Thankfull to Admin Sir, for taking such great interest and an initiative in helping students and persons alike by actually funding them because of their Answers.
Its a kind of a thing where in a mutual enhancement takes place, like;
{You come, you post good quality answers, and you earn!!!
And hey, you don't know anything?? then you are in the right place to learn and grow, in this Forum!} The Idea is exemplary!

Hat's Off to him!!!

Actually i am really curious to know about the funds that raise such kind of forums but I guess that's not gonna be entertained here.

Anyways,

The Forum has already taken a great shape and is still growing by and large. And Now coming to the list of some of my Suggestions:
  • Let there be an option {as like in the social networking sites: "Facebook"} to select a particular answer as the best by the members and eventually boost up the points for that particular Answerer.
  • And the "Credit-Point system"(where a person withdraws his money as soon as he reaches 1000 points/above) is simply Fabulous atleast with me and my kind of people who cannot be consistant, but are very Well equipped with their answers too.
  • Let their be an option to either vote up/vote down below every answer and hence, the more the no. of votes, the more value of that particular member. I mean instead of the junior member/ seniour member tag, let the members vote up for any member and then jus place that no. of votes in the person's description in replacement with these existing tags.
  • And hence a person's value and quality of his answers can be ajudjed by the no. of votes he has accumulated.
  • I have already read that some of the TAFPers are complaining about the new ideas implementation, and I (an aspiring TAFPer too ) too am against the removal of this TAFP program though I am pretty sure that Admin sir is not gonna let you people down and have some better ideas for you too.
Hmmmm...
So this was a glimpse of those ideas that hit my mind and thought it was indeed necessary for me to pen them down here.

But the Forum is doing a Great Job already i must say. And hope my suggestions are incarporated effectively, though i agree they are just a Drop in the Mighty Ocean!!

Thanking you Sincerely once again,

Regards,

Nik
2nd August 2011, 11:12 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

I had a feeling that why can't you increase the prize money i.e you can give 1700 for the 4th position and rearrange the prize money make 300 as the prize for the 30th position.
2nd August 2011, 02:24 PM
tinn

Unhappy Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Dear Administrators,
You are doing a wonderful job by solving problems of students and showing them the correct direction.But,mine problem is dat u never post my questions on wall,so I am unable to find any solution.Plz see to it.
2nd August 2011, 08:22 PM
Senior Member+

Cool Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Hello Admin Sir,

I just Stumbled across this thread: Previous year papers of Chemistry IIT JAM?

# You See that though the thread has got a one stop solution from a TAFPer Melwinjensen regarding the thread quiery, Still there is a question raised up by a Guest asking out the same thing.

# What i see is there is no proper procedure in which they can actualy go through-out the forum and search for their quiery, rather they just post their question and expect us(Forum-Members) to answer it, Although the question has already been answered very Clearly.

# And How does a Person actually know that his quiery has been Answered???
Actually Even i had posted a Question long back, and the Amusing thing is that i am still Searching as to where i had actually posted it!

Please see that these are paid heed to..

Regards,

Nik
5th August 2011, 05:23 AM
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Here's Another Suggestion:

Emergency Section:

♦ Create a section named as Emergency Section wherein the members can post their questions provided they are extremely urgent or may be they are in need of some urgent solution.
♦ Anyhow given that the competition is swirling in here, the members can attend to these questions first and then move on the less priority ones.
♦ To avoid each and every member posting questions in the emergency section, you can provide an option asking the reason for emergency. And then the rest lies upon the Forum Moderators to approve of the post or not!
♦ For example check this one: Material science and engineering question papers of past 3 years?
You can see that the person seems really urgent and is quite pathetic to get herself attended but unfortunately there's not a single reply to her till date.

So hope you do something regarding this issue fast and effectively!!!

Regards,

Nik
7th August 2011, 12:07 PM
vigilancebti

respected Admin,
i am very glad to know about this scholarship program.this is very unique and made person to proof himself in a very different way.i just want to know where should i check the points. please clarify this.
thanking you
7th August 2011, 07:46 PM
malek basit

hello 2 all member

Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways n if ever I have to let u go I would find a million reasons to make you stay.
9th August 2011, 08:54 PM
lovenever333

DEAR ADMIN,
I like this section very much the SUGGESTIONS Thread.because it feel like that we have "right to speak".thanks for this opportunity.
10th August 2011, 10:34 PM
malek basit

Red face Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

hello Admin sir & staaff member

Subject: heart Feedback

Your service is amazing. Not just because it is great, but because you speak the truth.Your prep materials are best Thanks so much for all the work that you put into this website.
12th August 2011, 03:24 PM
Abi ore

I deeply understand your fear and concern,this program has being designed for people to help each other in their educational,Career problem of their lives.their is penalization for any member that copies another member post.wrong answers will not be accepted.for more knowledge which you want to acquire you can visit http://entrance-exam.net/scholarship/.thank you for your question
20th August 2011, 05:59 PM
ranips

Hello

This site is very helpful to learn and earn.i found Very intersting questions and answers related to education and career.Thanks for the administrator.
22nd August 2011, 09:19 PM
jaydip62
Member+

all the forum updates by admin are very helpfull for me.
22nd August 2011, 10:42 PM
saquib hussain

This form is really a good platform for student to get their answers it's simple,easy and also helpful to earn money for their requirement.I can see some answer are of no use their answers are horrible.
I request them not to post this types of wrong answer because the concept of this forum is to help the students .

THANK YOU
24th August 2011, 05:25 PM
premsharad

Hai Friends, I had finished my diploma in computer science engineering on 2008. what kind of government jobs are available for my qualification. please reply friends.
24th August 2011, 08:10 PM
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilancebti View Post
respected Admin,
i am very glad to know about this scholarship program.this is very unique and made person to proof himself in a very different way.i just want to know where should i check the points. please clarify this.
thanking you
Q-i just want to know where should i check the points. please clarify this

You can check out your Points as Well As your Rank on This Page here: Rankings [Scholarships]

To See your Name:

1) Press ctrl+f
2) Type Your Name in the Bar. And There you are!

Hope to See you Soon As an Active Participant

Regards,

Nik
26th August 2011, 11:30 AM
tanwi jain

Hello everyone
its said a click can make you anywhere on the web and same happened with me, i was searching something else, nd came through this page. i was extremely happy to know that now i can suggest people for something and wonderful thing is i can earn from this. so what i genuinely feel that your 's is a amazing initiative, which will help all the public to solve their queries.. hope to see myself a continuing user.
[/COLOR]
regards
Tanwi
27th August 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

for architecture what can i do after 12 commerce?
29th August 2011, 11:17 AM
Senior Member+

Need For a Confirmational Message!

Its Good that You have Provided us with an Option to Preview our Posts Before Passing it on for Moderation, But somewhere Somehow, I Guess it Has Its own Disadvantage Or you Can Call it Our Negligence.

You See, The Rankers Get Higher and Higher with their Share of Points With Every Session, And For the Person Who has to Struggle (post more answers to attain the Same Points) a Bit is Pretty Well Fast in trying to type out his Message and Post it in the Forum, In order to shake a Leg with the Top Rankers.

In the Meantime, While Typing Out his Answer, he Might as well try to View his own Post just to make sure it has no Defects Crawling up in it. Sometimes Many of us, in a hurry or some Tension, Press out the Submit Button instead of the Preview Button, And there goes his Message pending Moderation. So that guy might Lose up the Incomplete Post and it Might also Suffer Deletion in the View of the Ever Vigilant Moderators. And the Poor Guy has to type it all Again (provided he Doesn't khow theImportance of Back Button)

So, What can you Do to curb such Kind of Problems?

Here's A Suggestion:

Once the Member types out a Message and Presses the Submit Button, Let a Confirmational Message Pop Out Giving him an Option to confirm if he has Completed the Message correctly. This Way Even if Somebody Presses the "Submit Reply" Button By Mistake, S/he can Easily Go back by clicking "No" And I Guess that saves his Time Pretty Much.
Hope This Suggestion Helps you in Making This Forum Even Better and Reach New Heights.

My Wishes With you!!!

Regards,

Nik
29th August 2011, 09:06 PM
shobhitk53

I think there should be links to the areas from where one want to ask a question so that it is easy to select post in ease manner without fiddling in to deep about question....
1st September 2011, 12:52 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

@admin i think there should be a Like button in our threads. I have seen many forums but in our forum there is no such Even.

I request you to check this and Do code for Like button.

Hope you will do this.
1st September 2011, 02:54 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

as this forum is just to help the students who having the difficulties regarding entrance exams.

those who are not giving valuable answers will have to be get punished in terms of decreasing in the points per question.

this forum is the best in all senses and the moderators who are carrying this forum are doing excellent job.
1st September 2011, 04:14 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear admin ,

provide such advices at the question box or the place where the visitors asks questions so that the students can ask fullfill question

like students asks the question about the admission in the nit's and they dont mention their category and even rank too.

thanks
1st September 2011, 05:51 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

why the points are given even if we post here means in the pages of the suggestions or in the everything to know about the scholarships ?

according to me this points should not be given .
i know these are helpful but not related about the questions of the entrance exams.

thanks
2nd September 2011, 12:22 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

there should be increase in the points after the checking of the answer will takes place.
like as the quality of the answer increases points should increase according to it.

thanks
2nd September 2011, 12:30 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

if someone posts unwanted answers then that user will be banned for the 5 to 6 days according to the mistake done by the user .

thanks
2nd September 2011, 02:02 PM
sndip7 sandhu

it's very gud forum to gain knowledge, i like this, i really appriciate this, keep it up
2nd September 2011, 08:19 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

the scholarship members should be increased .
it would be helpful for motivation purpose.
that is now in this forum there are 30 members who gets scholarships .
it should be increased upto 35 to 40 . if possible.

thanks
2nd September 2011, 08:27 PM
malek basit

hello staff member

-> Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart.

-> Without humor, life sucks.
Without Love, Life seems hopeless.
But without a friend like you,
life is nearly impossible.
3rd September 2011, 01:54 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrita View Post
hi, if want to delete the mgs i hv posted how to do it.
after posting of your answer you can delete it from you profile statistics.
in statistics there is option named show all posts posted by you just open it and delete the you wanted.

thanks
3rd September 2011, 05:13 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

instant notification or the message will be sent to member after the deduction or for the promotion in the forum in the visitor message box of the member.

thanks
3rd September 2011, 08:07 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear admin ,

there will be the starring system for the answers posted by the members in the forum .
those who check the answers that is moderators have to star the answers of the members .
if possible.

because it will be useful for the members to know how is the quality of their answers.
and also it will be helpful for motivation.

thanks.
3rd September 2011, 08:56 PM
malek basit

hello sir

subject:share knowledge

-> If you stick a stock of liquor in your locker,
It's slick to stick a lock upon your stock,
Or some stickler who is slicker Will stick you of your liquor
If you fail to lock your liquorWith a lock!

** Golden Lines knowledge

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
4th September 2011, 04:23 AM
pradeesh3

respected sir,
though it was not a long time since i have joined this forum i have a suggestion regarding the way of allocation of points.if the quwstion is not answered in a required manner or if it looks like to be done just for increasing points then just dont award the points for the particular question.this wouldake the answering persons much alert and would help in avoiding the flaws.
thank you
5th September 2011, 01:14 AM
vijendradutt

This forum is a great to gain knowledge and acquire different views and most important it will improve our knowledge in the education field..I thank to all of one in this forum.Regards
5th September 2011, 02:07 AM
vijendradutt

Sir,increase the point for per post, and bring a seperate chat system for members where we can ask your suggestions,Thanks
5th September 2011, 03:55 PM
pradeesh3

respected sir,
i have a suggestion for the betterment of this amazing forum which is helping many students through its willful paths.the time being displayed in the forum about the last visits and time of replies are not actually going correct.will you kindly take necessary corrections in it and see that that is being displayed properly.t
thanking you
6th September 2011, 05:02 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear sir ,

the required action is to be taken against those who are just providing the dumb answers which will never satisfy the person who have asked the question.

action in the sense the member should be punished in the way of banning or reducing the points per answer.

because wrong answers can provide wrong info to that person who asked the question and that particular person will be in trouble because of wrong answers or useless answers.
its really important to take action against such members.

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?