9th December 2011, 04:35 PM
neha sharma129

Default Suggestions Thread

Hello

Firstly I want to tell you this site is very different from other's.

But I have find Some difficulties.

When I posted my answer.
1) I think that It should me shown in general discussion immediately.

2) After every posted answer, we received a message that " your answer will not visible until you modulator ............ " something like.

Regards

** Neha **
10th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Advantages of graduate apprentice in Liquid propulsion System.center
11th December 2011, 12:40 PM
kcroopa

Smile Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Hi I am new to this forum and I feel it is very useful for many students http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
11th December 2011, 03:38 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Respected Admin and forum moderator,

***Forum moderators are only manish and Shrawan....why sir ???

Its very hectic work you are every day doing. Checking post, allow only good ones seriously its very tedious job.

As guys here are very intellect and talented ones, they will definitely give their best and there fore you should start recruiting moderators like moderators, junior moderators and senior moderators.

***Subho has already said about the Money transfer but it should be there how?? i will tell you now

Keep one account number section in the registration process for one who register in this site,(it will be optional)

So that, sending Checks by speed post is very hard job and it will get easier(using Online money transfer) and Even it will become very fast. Top 30 will get Money very soon they don't have to wait 30 days for one session ends.
11th December 2011, 05:35 PM
prashant more

Wink Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

This forum is totally a new concept and is gaining popularity day by day .the best thing about this forum is it keep changing its structure(not basic).it is providing scholarships upto 30 members now and is expected to increase to 40 which will add some extra advantage to it.
i don't know much about super tafp but i think this concept can really be helpful .

i think some senior member++ are playing just for winning the scholarship and posting wrong answers which is really rubbish. administrator should penalize such members heavily because the concept of this forum is to help the students .
12th December 2011, 04:31 PM
mani_baban

This forum is totally a new concept and is gaining popularity day by day .the best thing about this forum is it keep changing its structure(not basic).it is providing scholarships upto 30 members now and is expected to increase to 40 which will add some extra advantage to it.
i don't know much about super tafp but i think this concept can really be helpful .

i think some senior member++ are playing just for winning the scholarship and posting wrong answers which is really rubbish. administrator should penalize such members heavily because the concept of this forum is to help the students .
12th December 2011, 10:25 PM
bhavana_bunty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the Forum and Scholarships. Please help us improve.
Dear sir,
I am a fresher to this forum...but i liked it very much...Its a great idea...which is really helping students about what they need...Also it saves time...for them...
And it is helping the members in a way that they can earn money by sharing their knowledge and also gain knowledge about the other things also...which doesnot know....So it's important for students...and i dont know much deeply as i am new to this...i think i have to learn...more
15th December 2011, 11:20 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Hello ,
The forum is very useful for those who are interested in on-line Learning.
The features are very beautiful.
It's helpful for all.

The scholarship given is very nice but if scholarship is given up to 40 members is very very helpful. And give the certificates to 40 members.

Then it will very popular.
17th December 2011, 01:43 PM
mettuguy

I doesn't how much people knows about this forum because I itself know but it only before one month. so i would suggest that this forum should be known to most of the students by anyway communications
17th December 2011, 04:02 PM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Hi...I am Navin Balla

I like your site Threads , Solutions of needed student . It is very useful.

But due to following disadvantage , it is decreasing the quality of your site , Tread Solution idead.

Disadvantages :-
1. Most of question are simillarly , to each , So
to post answewr , to this question become , Boring
to Poster. So please try to avoid that Duplication
. If anyone try to put such a question which is
which is simillar to previous one , then our system
should immidiatly show its answer.
2. Some users give meaning less answer , that should
be completely avoided.

If this Disadvantages are converted in advantages then , our site
www.entrance-exam.net will become best site to solve students problem...

Thank You
Navin Balla
17th December 2011, 05:54 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Hi
This forum is very helpful for the freshens who are applying for the entrance acpxams or who will apply for the entrance exams in the near future. I suggest to all the students of eleventh and twelfth standard to visit at this site on regular basis. They will definitely learn about the good colleges and good courses which are in demand nowadays.
Thanks
Cheeeeerrzzzzz
18th December 2011, 10:11 PM
mettuguy

I would like to know how to post with poll options.
I need to get details about poll options.
20th December 2011, 01:14 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mettuguy View Post
I would like to know how to post with poll options.
I need to get details about poll options.
hey dear,
for this enquary , you can visit admin page of this forum.
here you can gain sufficient knowledge against your quary

best of luck>
21st December 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the suggestion papers of mathmatics for the coming icse 2012 examination.
21st December 2011, 07:31 PM
Kate_solo
Junior Member+

Hello Everybody,

I am a graduate and new to this forum, please help and co-operate me.
21st December 2011, 11:51 PM
arun.potturu

Hi dear this is right opportunity for earning money and gaining more knowledge regarding jobs and more.So,don't missuse by posting copied answers.For suggestions go to the administration block.
5th January 2012, 03:21 PM
krawat44

Post Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Hello sir I want to know that how can i post own Qusition?
8th January 2012, 05:39 PM
Bhargava dubbaka
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
Dear admin,
I think it would be better if you introduce EMT(Electronic Money Transfer) system for scholarship transfer,it would be faster and also very authentic...
Yes i think this would be a good idea.
17th January 2012, 10:06 AM
krishnasolanki

Respected Sir:

this forum is a most valuable, platform you can that i find:
after joining it my study time is quite continuous: the concept you have adopted here is really valuable:
we are thankful of this family:

thanks a lot sir :

Regards:
Krishna solanki
19th January 2012, 08:46 PM
mohan0

Quote:
Dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the Forum and Scholarships. Please help us improve.

I think its very useful to everyone,its s a time to welcome such a gud things,i personally thank u people,gud things will reach wit out any advertisements.i feel it s one of the best website to help people and al the members hav the chance to improve the knowledge.
21st January 2012, 05:29 PM
krithika.mm

This forum is very helpful for all the people in need.
I would like to suggest that the threads which are too old be removed.
That is, if a person asked a question about an entrance exam, for example, in June 2011, people are still posting replies to it even today.
Or may be a question asked about opening an email account a year ago.

So I suggest that the threads which find solutions be removed, so that newer queries may be answered with more ease.

Thank you.
25th January 2012, 08:28 PM
pnt0

25th January 2012, 11:29 PM
ashok73

Moderate will check your answer and if they feel your answer must post then only it get published !!
May be your previous answer didn't get posted but as you can see this time it got posted...

so try to give some innovative!!

It is superb sir. We have seen constant increase in the benefits offered to the participants like
Increasing number of scholarships from 20 to 30
Recently added consolation prizes for the ranks 31-60
Increase in the amount of scholarship for top 3 rankers
Increase in the amount of scholarship for TAFP members
I hope it will keep go on in the same way and so many students will get benefit out of our forum.

My suggestion is to provide the certificates up to top 10 ranks why because i am trying to posy valuable answers every time and be there in top 5. But despite my best efforts and i am not being there in that list of top 5 members. Some members simply posting the simple answers at the end of the session and getting more point.

So i request to check back the answers at the ending time of the session too.

Everything in the forum is really good.
Its better that you add one more column in statistics part(profile page) for every individual showing the posts which they answered but deleted by the moderators.This may help the members of the forum improve themselves.
Its better that the forum members know why his/her posts have been deleted.

The forum is developing so much and i was witness for it from the time i joined to till date!!

I found there are lot of member present in forum who rarely use their account !!

I think you must keep a time limit so that if a member don't use his account for a given period of time than he will get warning of deleting his account and deleted if he doesn't respond to it so that we can decrease the non-active user for a long time!!
30th January 2012, 06:03 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

hi sir

i m glad to say about the forum this forum has changed my life. forum has totally changed

my life style when i started the forum my knowledge is increasing day by day and also

thinking power . thank full to forum

by the forum we can get the knowledge from other part of the country and can

get knowledge about various courses,studies,jobs, new things etc...................

Regard
ASHWINKUMAR
31st January 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have done my graduation in bcom 3years general course and completed my M.A in english but i dont had subject english of 300 marks in graduation. so i want to know that could i get the admit of the ssc exam and what would be the sallaybus for me.
and please send me the answer to this email Id [email protected]. thank you.
31st January 2012, 06:48 PM
vimal34

31st January 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

date of sale forms for pmt exam ?
1st February 2012, 12:52 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
hello dear sir,

i want give you a proposal, if you open a new forum for specially in pharma field
then this should be much better. because now a days phar fileld is a rapidly growing field. so i hope , you will think a positive for this!
thank you.

regards-
Bodhisattwa Maiti.
4th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Members quality...........Members Regularity.........Members Position!!

Greetings of the day SIR!!

I am here again to highlight some of my view through this "Suggestion Thread".As We all know that TAFP is a fellowship program in which only quality members can be entertained.But It is a suggestion from my side that in this program some other factors should also be considered as under-

1. Regularity of the members-Many members are a regular one but still they are discarded off from such opportunity.

2. Position of the members- Many of them are getting the Highest rank when the every session ended but still they are not getting a chance of it.

Some of the names that I would like to suggest are-
BISWARUPYOGI
Snehamay ganguly
Bishwajit Giri & many more.

Though I have no personal attachment with them but still I want that if a member is entitled with so many Positive signs then HE definitely deserve the Promotion on the basis of HIS seniority.

I hope a positive reply from your side very soon.

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(++)
6th February 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
This forum is very useful and helpful to all student whose prep.for various examination in India & abroad ...actually i m a new user in this forum ..but i want to suggest that there has to a title for Job Discussions, not the full detail but it helps those student who thinks about the placement before joining any institute. i can show you some forum which are working very well like:

http://groups.google.com/g/0df7fc60/t/.../d/f195d36ff89ec3e3
http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/forums/

Thanks
12th February 2012, 05:28 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Lightbulb Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Now My Suggestions-
1. You can try to give it to those members who are an active one,post answers with their hardwork,never try to copy others but still unable to get the cheque in the last.As those who are already gaining will not have a value of Rs.100/ instead of those who get only Rs 100 as a reward.Though the process is cumbursome but still you can sort out the solution for it.
2. Once I suggested you to make a birthday wish to every member of forum.

3. Your ideas and decisions are good so best wishes to you.

4.At last i want said about increase in prize.
21st March 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hello guys, in case if anyone of you is looking for law coaching center in noida den u can consider career launcher, sec-62 as d faculty profile is really gud... n d best part z dey will cover d legal part of d exam first as dis z a new subject for d students n dis will giv dem more tym to prepare..... hope dis will help
27th March 2012, 05:38 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

this forum is really a new concept and that's the reason why it is spreading like fire in jungle. but there are also some defects of this forum :
(1)checking should be done every day.
(2)answers of all members should be checked, not only upto 30 members .i strongly feel that the administrator or forum moderator only checks the answers of top 30 and it is difficult for others to do well in this forum.

(3)the members who are copying the answers for just winning the scholarship should be heavily punished even the senior member+++or even higher.
28th March 2012, 03:38 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Sir You have Inform That You would Like To Implement the Super TAFP Soon And after Implement this, The TAFP Member will have get Power To check The Answers Of Others.

So, I think Its A Great Idea, And You have Also Inform That You have Provide A Permanent Part Time Jobs To Some Members, So I Think All these are Great Idea And You Should Think About These Matter Soon.

So, If Possible Implement It Soon, Its A Great Idea.

And I will Congratulate You To Acheive The Sucess Of this Fourm In Short Span Of Time, And I Pray That This Fourm Will Achieve a Great Great Sucess Continously.
29th March 2012, 05:42 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

This forum is totally a new concept and is gaining popularity day by day .the best thing about this forum is it keep changing its structure(not basic).

it is providing scholarships upto 30 members now and is expected to increase to 40 which will add some extra advantage to it.

29th March 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir
I had pass B.A 2008 & 54%,M.A in economice only pass. I have eigible in shipping & port management please suggest me
29th March 2012, 08:57 PM
gaju ga

i want sslc preparatory examination paper language, science, maths and social science send for me.
30th March 2012, 01:18 AM
thedrsian

Quote:
there shoil be a pdf file downloadable to the new person registerd for sxholorship so that he/she can understand well about how to use this forum and earn money each and every word used here whould have a proper defined in the pdf file
30th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Winning Scholarship is the dream of most of students. It hepls the intelligent poor students to achieve success.This helps them financially.Not only poor but also rich people get benefit of it.Scholarship is a very precious gift given to us by Education and Career Forum.Our Forum is one of the best Forum. I and we are very thankful to all those who take out it and those who are running it. Thankyou very much.
3rd April 2012, 04:16 PM
indianstar
Junior Member+

New thread should be introduced called (1) social article thread wherein we can post articles benefitting or effecting society. (2) story writing threads wherein stories can be posted having good morals and (3) Poetry writing thread wherein poetry of good thoughts may be posted.
4th April 2012, 10:27 AM
thapa sita

Unhappy Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

first of all i would like to the admin for creating such a helpful site...it gives answer of various question.as it covers all the field and faculty.it is good but must of the question from engineering course and i could not fine any question related to medical field so it make some dificulty in answering.please my suggestion is medical question also include in next time..
5th April 2012, 02:11 PM
pranavforu

Hello Sir,

First of all congrats to the Admin that He is now reach to a higher post too,"The position of JUDGE" as this is a "suggestion thread". We provide Him suggestion & He reads all that like a magistrate & then after hearing take HIS decision & then the "Forum Court" is adjourned.SIR Bachpan mein "Magistrate" banne ka sapna tha kya apka?GOOD DREAM......

Now My Suggestions-

1. Whenever you announce any extra gifts like "NEW YEAR CHEQUES" then try to give it to those members who are an active one,post answers with their handwork,never try to copy others but still unable to get the cheque in the last.As those who are already gaining will not have a value of Rs.100/ instead of those who get only Rs 100 as a reward.Though the process is cumbersome but still you can sort out the solution for it.

2. Once I suggested you to make a birthday wish to every member.But I received the reply that "Its a professional forum". But you had already seen that feelings and emotions also lie here.As in the "chat Box" members wishes each other,comments each other,wait for each other,so it means that as WE are Human Beings,emotions are common.And if Forum wishes His member,definitely the member feel proud.
And about the procedure- Sir, you have only 4 lakh members & all big cos. have members in Crores but still they send "B'day wishes" as its a computer age,you just feed the data & click daily.no tension na!

3. Sometimes your moderators also committed mistake & forward the post.So take care of these issues.

4. If possible make your "personal Page" as sometimes such type of issues are not discuss with you publicly.So a Personal Page between admin & member.

5. Your ideas and decisions are good so best wishes to your Forum But if possible then Give the chance to GALS also as a TAFP member. GALS are more hardworking than GUYS.

Thank you..
7th April 2012, 12:09 PM
indianstar
Junior Member+

The amount of scholarships should be increased as about 700/- to 1000/- are to be spent in cyber cafe monthly. The answers should be checked and if original and genuine then only points be given. Heavily cuttings of points should be done for copying and pasting about 50 marks.
8th April 2012, 01:28 PM
sampath.perumalla

Sir.
The introduction of "FORUM" is a new concept,which would help the students

*In gaining knowledge

*Helping the students who are "TALENTED",awaitng for their "SCHOLARSHIPS".

*The program which u have started should fulfill to the students only.

*Mainly the ideas of student can be known easily by himself.

*It is also one of the way for a student to earn his own money

Thank you Sir for starting this valuable program for students
And my sincere request is to start many new programmes like"FORUM"
8th April 2012, 08:35 PM
tramani

qualification :b.com 43% pass class year 2009
can i give entrance exam for m.b.a external?
email [email protected]
13th April 2012, 08:37 AM
srikanth025

Smile Suggestions Thread::

Yeah this forum is nice to gather some info about the career, subjects, Higher studies.. But we need the forum in a Chat room like model or any other interactive like that.., So pls Change the site template and make it lake a Chat room if possible..

With Regards,
Srikanth
15th April 2012, 01:08 PM
srikanth D Marate

Cool Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

hello guyz......

for the first time im operating this type of Career forum.Really greta.But i dont know give the suggestions to a perticular question and gain the money......../if u pls help me to come out of this,i surely dat i can help most of the people.
17th April 2012, 09:01 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

Hello,
It is a good thing that you are asking the forum members suggestions to improve the forum. I really appreciate your effort.
20th April 2012, 01:54 PM
sweathag

This forum is really very useful for students to gain knowledge about the educational schemes, entrance examinations and scholarships.You are doing a great job Thank you..!
24th April 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the forum and scholarships. Please help us improve.
i think forum is a new concept which is help us to solve our problems as well as its also improove our communication skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?