13th August 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission for B.Ed in IGNOU?

Give me details foradmition process of B.Ed from ignou in year 2013
23rd February 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
The admission to the B.ED programs in the IGNOU University is made on the basis of an entrance exam. This entrance test is carried out every year in an all India level. As to be eligible for applying in the B.ED program candidates need to have a minimum graduated degree with more than 55% of marks. Candidates with prior experience will have an added advantage. All the information regarding the admission process are given in the official website in details.
pleas send me complete imformation for the entrance exam.
right now i have 1 year experience.
am i eligible to appear this entrance exam????????
14th July 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i complete my graduation with 51% and MA in Hindi with 53% now i want to do B-Ed through IGNOU. please tell me process for admission for 2014 session what the requirements
13th December 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir maine recently graduation (BA) Sol se ki hai. main MA, B.Ed, M.Ed main confused ho rahi ho. main teaching line main jana chahti hoo. please mujhe MA,Bed & Med ka procedure or qualification ke bare main batai.Ye teeno course main me Sol or Ignou se karna chahti ho. kya kisi or institute se bhi ho sakte hai.
plz reply in my e-mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?