1st February 2013, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I find application forms of South African Army?

hi,m mashudu musekwa m pass grade 12 in year 2011 am 21yrs boy i like to join south africa army & i want to knw wen army form released cos i want opotunity there,from limpopo.u can call on 0762669354.thanx
1st February 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is sharon Masinga am from Nelspruit I wloud like to ask when are the army application form going to be release?
2nd February 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi am matamela godfrey luthada i passed mi matric in 2009 Am 23 Nw i want 2 knw wen wil de s.a army forms b availabe inform me i stay in tembisa hospital view 5293 vincent tshabalala street i ws using ramuhashi surname wen i wrote mi matric bt i changed 2 luthada mi Id 90080452050891
3rd February 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I am dakalo mbedzi 19 years old i am willing to join the military i completed my matric in 2012
5th February 2013, 12:59 AM
hlonip

Default Where can I find application forms of South African Army?

Where do I get the application forms of South African army force for 2013 or when will be out for next year?
5th February 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

My name is masego mothibinyane .i'm 19 years old i would like to know where i can get the application forms to join the Army.i have passed my matric in 2011....please help i really want to join
5th February 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is patrick im 24 i have finish my matric 3 yrs ago can i join s.a army
6th February 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi am keagan am 22 this year I would like to join the army .I passed matric ,but I did fill in a army application form back in 2009 an I fill in one in 2010 ,but I got no responed an I really want to be part of the army an provide for my family.I would like to join the army base of the Northern Cape .please help me
9th February 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Hy I'm Rosina Khotlo ,I'm 22 years of age I would like to join south African army and I don't know where can I get application forms ,I'm currently studing information Technology at tshwane university of technology. I completed my matric in 2009. Please notify me at [email protected]
9th February 2013, 02:28 AM
mmaphoko

Hi I'm rosina khotlo, I am 22 years of age I would like to join south African Army an I dnt know what to do. Currently I am at Tshwane University of Technology I am studying Information Technology, I completed my metric in 2009 an I'm also computer literate.
9th February 2013, 02:43 AM
mmaphoko

Smile Re: Where can I find application forms of South African Army?

Hi I'm rosina khotlo, I am 22 years of age I would like to join south African Army an I dnt know what to do. Currently I am at Tshwane University of Technology I am studying Information Technology, I completed my metric in 2009 an I'm also computer literate.
10th February 2013, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

halo my name is johh i have a grade 10 so cn i join the sa army? If so how,whn and whr can i get forms.my cell no.s are 0844066458 thank you.
17th February 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm ntShana mokgalapa Age 20 and I passed my matriC on 2011 from limpopo now in gauteng and I would like to join the army where can I find the forms?
19th February 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know if we dont have da forms can we send application letters by da am gracious segodi from mamelodi east .i would like to join south african military force this 2013 and am a gal of 20.
19th February 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Will I b able to join the army I have past my matric and at the moment I'm 23 years old but currently studing safety in society doing level 3 now must I have level 4 to apply for the army because of my age
20th February 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hy m currently dng my matric nd m 19yrs.waz askn where i cn get de application forms.i wna join da army if u got anythn or if anybody can help me plz cntct me on0785317560 OR ADD OF FACEBOOK ..IAM PULENG MODISANE
21st February 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm Thembeka Ndlovu with a diploma in Journalism I would like 2 knw if I can join SA Army under my faculty, my contact details are 073 077 1831 thnx
21st February 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is busi iam 18years im doing matric i ask that am i qualify to apply sa army
21st February 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

haw can i get a notice when the SA army millitary application forms are available and where to get them
21st February 2013, 02:59 PM
Beawar

Dear..

It is an Indian Forum where we usually discuss on various career related problem and their solution as well as about the eligibility criteria and qualification needed for various jobs in India. We do not aware of the process of South African army at all. If you are a South African Person then its better you search on your local employment news as well as some job portals in your own country

If you are an Indian then its better to get some job here as South African Army recruits only South African person to the best of my knowledge and if not then also you will not get forms for that in India.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
21st February 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi mi name is Orinda Nkwinika,i matriculated in 2010 n graduated in 2012 on march as a qualified flight attendent.Im 21 years of age and would like to apply in SA Army,i reside in garankua it is in Pretoria where can i get the application forms?
25th February 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I am Isaac Sani and 20 years old. I passed metric at 2011 and I was asking where can i get the South African applications forms in army?
25th February 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm isaac rapelang from krugersdorp i have passed my level 4 i just want to know if am i allowed to join sa army
26th February 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hey my name is Claudia im currently living in PTA ,im a 22 year old lady ive been struggling since 2008 I really want to join the force. Pls do inform me as when the next forms would be out on [email protected]. thank you in advance!
26th February 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

helo,i'm jeremia mokoena and i have passed my my grade 12 last year......i wanted to know if the is any possibility that i can join the millitary.i am 20 years old nd it will be an honer to be in the force.plz coll 0834214925 if the are any job available
26th February 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

AS Army Is full of nipotisim & If you dnt have a family member who works in the army you will never join the, that is why SA in full of crime & drugs, Department of Defence must do something about this matter. Act now.
28th February 2013, 04:07 PM
MOTLOUNG

I'M Motloung Teboho and i'm 20 years old. i finished my matric last year. my intention is to join SA ARMY for 2013. i'm hard worker and i know how to absorb pressure.
1st March 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I failed matric at 2011 nd re_write last year at april nd got a certificate wit only 5 subject dat I passd at 2011 would be I able to apply for sa army
6th March 2013, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Dier sir/madam. I am sanele 21 yearz old i passed my matric with 16 points last year 2012 i'm allowed to be a S.A army soldier with 16 poins ? When S.A army application formz will release ? Am in DBN. I can even volonteer i love To be S.A army.
8th March 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how can i get application form of south african army
9th March 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Hy m mapaseka frm sebokeng,i passed mi matric 2012,s i want tm join sa army,hw cn i join?
9th March 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hy m mapaseka frm sebokeng,i passed mi matric 2012,s i want tm join sa army,hw cn i join?0840107213
11th March 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm Nkosinathi Tefani 21 years and i've passed my matric in 2011, i js wana ask if whre du i get Forms for SA amry for 2013 or 2014?
12th March 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi m doing ncv studies this year m doing level 3 now so i want to knw dat can i apply for s a army
13th March 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi am tebogo seshoka aged 20 and i have passed grade 12 in 2011 and i really like to join the south african army... Am 1.9m tall and 70kg weight.. I wanna know where can i get the application form of SA Army.. My number is 0839778159. Email. [email protected]
Postal adress
PO BOX 763
SENWAMOKGOPE

I live in Limpopo..
14th March 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi im phamela nkuna im 19 yrs old i passed my matric last year i wnt to aply for sa army and i want to know where and where can i get the forms
15th March 2013, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

hi im mbulelo shibane i completed my matric 2009 i would like to join army whn applications wil b available send me on my email [email protected]
15th March 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

im creator nkuna,i have 20years i have passed my matric with diploma im looking for army job i dont know how can i
get forms
16th March 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Where can I find the application form for 2013
16th March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

HI IM RAMPEPE CLEMENT,I PASS METRIC IN 2O12,I HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE CODE 1O,IM A STRONG MAN AND IM 22 YEARS OLD,I WANT TO JOIN S.A ARMY, BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CAN I DO ANY ONE SHE HAVE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL THIS NO O716404401?
17th March 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Am a 17 year old boy(kekana lehlogonolo) doing my last year at hight school(matric) so i was just wondering where can i find/get application forms of the south african army?
17th March 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Am a 17 year old boy(kekana lehlogonolo) doing my last year at hight school(matric) so i was just wondering where can i find/get application forms of the south african army? My contacts:0726934254
19th March 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

When will the army forms be available.I have passed matric in 2013.
When available please notify me.
[email protected]/0766972954
20th March 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm Luckyboy Mosamo from kimberley 18yearz old, S.A citizen I passed matric last year2012 and I. would like to join the the S.A army and I was wondering when the applications forms are released you could send me. My address:
480 Ximba street
Kimberley
Galeshewe
20th March 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm Luckyboy Mosamo from kimberley 18yearz old, S.A citizen I passed matric last year2012 and I. would like to join the the S.A army and I was wondering when the applications forms are released you could send me. My address:
480 Ximba street
Kimberley
Galeshewe
21st March 2013, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

I'm Thulani I finished my Matric in 2011 so I was asking that where can I get forms of defense army
23rd March 2013, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Hlw my name is manqoba masigo im 20 year old nd i failed my matric and i want 2 be a army so can i join
24th March 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mpho Mvala,I just turned 22 this year and I am currently doing my final year of Diploma in Human Resource Management,and I want to join the SA Army so I wanted to know where will I get the application forms for 2014,you can post any information to this address 1020 K1 Morapeli Street Kutlwanong Location,Odendaalsrus,9483.
29th March 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am in grand 12 i wish to jion army next year 2014 i have matha lit , history and geography do you take people with my subject and what can i do to jion the army
2nd April 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

my name is bongani i stay at harrismith in the free state, i finished my matric in 2008. I am 23 years this year. I want to join the SA ARMY but i dont know how to apply, can u please call me on 078 5148 174 or email me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?