28th March 2012, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Joining date of sub inspector in CPO?

hi zen ,u can apply for ac .age relaxation to u is given 5 years after got joining in cisf ,u can contact to upsc
28th March 2012, 08:05 AM
D. singh 999

Thumbs up Re: Joining date of sub inspector in CPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friends i am selected as Sub Inspector in CISF & acc. to the CISF hq. joinig date is 14th may........ my quires is . is there any idea to join after the due date becoz now i am pursuing LLB from Delhi University my final sem exam is going to start from 7th may 2012 to mid june........ plz guide me abt this ...... contact no. 9555024760, new Delhi
Dear , not to worry . there is a simple processs. fist you have to give a application (with proper details) to DG CISF to take a extension(MAX. 3 months) to New delhi office & same copy to your IG NISA.
you get extension . it not affect your seniority merit list of cisf. dont worry go to DG office or sent application through speed post with a copy of your joining letter) and give the application. (The rule of extension of all CPO's all same in INDIA).good luck
D singh.
rajasthan
28th March 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Joining date of sub inspector in CPO?

Quote:
hello friends i am selected as Sub Inspector in CISF & acc. to the CISF hq. joinig date is 14th may........ my quires is . is there any idea to join after the due date becoz now i am pursuing LLB from Delhi University my final sem exam is going to start from 7th may 2012 to mid june........ plz guide me abt this ...... contact no. 9555024760, new Delhi
Hello mr. LLB....am shiva.....if wanna extend ur joining date u hv to inform the training centre......For clear information go to
nisa.gov.in
then go throug joining instructions........in that there is a pdf file and in that u will get the required info
all the best....meet u in training.....gudluck
28th March 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

hi friends ssc cpo spl. s.i in ssb joining latter will be issued on November first week
29th March 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds firstly i want to congrats all of you who got selection in cisf ..myself is rakhi put up delhi and a msc final yr student of delhi university.i also selected throgh ssc spcl cpo exam 2010..as i got information about joining ,i am nevous about it coz my family not support me to join this force, they told me girls are not safe in police force and not any good opportunity is provided by cisf to any one..
so, frnd i need ur help to know more about cisf... is this force is a reputated or not and as a sub inspector how could we explore our selves..so that i cud ask to my parents to join this force otherwise i will move in another field..plz give ur suggestion as early as possible...
9990665175,8287247449 thanx.
29th March 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

hi all ths is mohit ...our reporting date is 9 may nd trng wl commnce frm 14 may.confrd frm hqt delhi .thy hve st issung lttr.mohit cisf delhi.c u soon
29th March 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Joining date of sub inspector in CPO?

Quote:
Yes, you can join after due date of joining. A medical certificate will have to submitted at joining centre. ok
30th March 2012, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

dear all, the ssc cpo spl.- 2010 s.i in ssb joining latter will be issued on November first week2012 . it is confirm . the details of aal in ssb websit . kindly check it. - www.ssb.gov.in/ ssbrectt.gov.in.

so wait till november 2012 & go to other exam. also .

thanks
30th March 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi frnds firstly i want to congrats all of you who got selection in cisf ..myself is rakhi put up delhi and a msc final yr student of delhi university.i also selected throgh ssc spcl cpo exam 2010..as i got information about joining ,i am nevous about it coz my family not support me to join this force, they told me girls are not safe in police force and not any good opportunity is provided by cisf to any one..
so, frnd i need ur help to know more about cisf... is this force is a reputated or not and as a sub inspector how could we explore our selves..so that i cud ask to my parents to join this force otherwise i will move in another field..plz give ur suggestion as early as possible...
listen rakhi, u r going to be a si in paramilitry force , the part of national security so why r u assumming the job is not reputed. after being a officer u will be a part of this emminent orgnization. so please convey ur parents and tell them the imprtance of this job opportunity. if u r worried about the safety so trust on urself and go for confrot the world. u r the twenty first century girl so trust urselg and make u powerful.. thanks Deepak kumar
30th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I dnt hve any idea abt safety prospect but thr r many girls joining ths force nd few r frm delhi.as far as reputatn nd oppurty is concrnd ths dpnd on personal views.
31st March 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

hi frnz my name is santhosh i have selected as si in ssb through ssc 2012,
guys who are selected to ssb can forward the message to me regarding training,
so plz guys help me
my contact no 09014141616
31st March 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

hi frnz my name is santhosh
i have selected as si in ssb through ssc 2012
guys who are having information about training of ssb can forwrd message to me
plz guys help me
this is my no 09014141616
31st March 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i m kuldeep singh sir i m selcted 4 BSF SI plz tell me joining date
result out 2st march ssc cpo si my ph 9467708414
E mail :- [email protected]
31st March 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi I am Rajesh Kumar (9873797933), want 2 tell u that CISF is security force and already many girls are working there.....if u want 2 know that CISF is reputated or not so u can check history on Google Wikipidia of CISF...............and also ask from ur parents that which sector is safe for you...................!
31st March 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi frens im ajit from manipur 2dy i made contact with ssb head office delhi in d no 01126712046 n dy say dt dy will start sending our call letr from 20 april so we will start geting it in the last week of april so special cpo 2010 party its only a month now. my no is 09856131782. hapi waiting.
31st March 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hello friends here i would like to congrets all of you and its my great pleasure to inform you all that within 10 days we all got our joining letter and rock the freedom till 9th of may.....................
31st March 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

frnz who r desperately waitin for the si in cisf batch 2010 here is gud news for dem.. joining will b on 4th may n training will commence from 14th of may.. u'll receive call letters before 10th april... finally the wait is over... no remedical will be done only physical measurement will be there.. don't worry.. if some has any other information then please share.... or phone karte raha kro yaro, dil ko tassali milti hai...
vivek thakur himachal pradesh....
[email protected]
31st March 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Joining date of sub inspector in CPO?

Quote:
first of all congratulation Rakhi for being selected in Most reputed and dreamd wing of paramiltry. i would like to give my opeinin about ur delima..
U r doing Msc frm DU which shows ur potential and Educational Bkground mens if u think tht u cn do better thn this then go for SSC CGL (Common graduate level exm) IAS IPS etc.
second . CISF is most reputed wing with best facilities as compared to any other Police dept. either it is State Poice or Paramilty. U will get most probably posting on Airport or other places where femals are deployed... so dont worry about the facilities etc i promiss they are best....
Pritam Singh
1st April 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Joining date of sub inspector in CPO?

Quote:
nt an issue rakhi,dnt get nervous.and its all bullshit that girls are nt safe in force.u will b bold enough to face any situation there.so dnt get panic.u r choosing the best carreer option never thought of leaving this.best of luck for ur training at NISA. c u soon there.
2nd April 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

hi..si cisf 2010 ka joining lettr kisi ko mila kya?
2nd April 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hi frndz..si cisf 2010...kisi ko joining lettr mila kya...
wht wl b our salary durin training and after posting,especially after the increase in d.a.?pata hai? thanks
2nd April 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

DEAR ALL cpo SPL- 2010 , JOING OF si IN ssb IS CONFIRM IN NOV. 2012. TODAY I CALL AND THEY REPLY THAT THE DETAILS ON SITE IS TRUE.
2nd April 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

hi friends i am SUBANT from Bihar! any one got joining letter of si in cisf 2010 please share information with me. my email [email protected], mobl. no 09801670155,thank you.
3rd April 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends,
I have selected SI in SSB Through ssc cpo si\asi and io in Ncb exm. 2011.Please anyone inform me that,when will I get appointment Letter.my mo. is 08981428909, 09928098002
EMAIL ADDRESS [ [email protected]]
3rd April 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

hello cisf frends if anybody got their joining letters plz share information here about our reporting date and traning within 10 days all of us will get our joining letters
3rd April 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Please share and inform if anyone got joining letter for CISF,2010, someone says reporting date on 4th and 9th May, so anybody as soon as u received joining letter, comments in this blog..c u at NISA
3rd April 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
listen rakhi, u r going to be a si in paramilitry force , the part of national security so why r u assumming the job is not reputed. after being a officer u will be a part of this emminent orgnization. so please convey ur parents and tell them the imprtance of this job opportunity. if u r worried about the safety so trust on urself and go for confrot the world. u r the twenty first century girl so trust urselg and make u powerful.. thanks Deepak kumar
thanx deepak...,i hav confidence about my self bt there are some social issues who put break on girls to join these police forces.. yes i know that cisf is an eminent police force in all police forces and its my dream and pleasure to wear a police uniform and stand infront to secure national security for our country.. these days m trying to convicing my parents, my dad says there is lack of promotion and not good salary.. if u join as a sub inspector u may remain sub inspector after 10 years also.., there is also departmental exam of asstt. commandant bt very few seats are there...,
3rd April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi I am Rajesh Kumar (9873797933), want 2 tell u that CISF is security force and already many girls are working there.....if u want 2 know that CISF is reputated or not so u can check history on Google Wikipidia of CISF...............and also ask from ur parents that which sector is safe for you...................!
hi rajesh thanx , there are several sectors which are safe for girls acc. to my parents..about my opinion i am comfortable with this cisf job bt i dont have words and lack of knowledge to convince my parents spcly dad...due to safety concerned as per my parents i also cleared the ibps exam got 289 marks in gen category and these days giving canara bank , union bank , syndicate bank ,bank of baroda po's interview..bt m not intereseted to join banking sector ..
if u have any best idea about cisf as a sub inspector then suggest me.. i also visited to wikipedia website bt getting not satisfied...
3rd April 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
first of all congratulation Rakhi for being selected in Most reputed and dreamd wing of paramiltry. i would like to give my opeinin about ur delima..
U r doing Msc frm DU which shows ur potential and Educational Bkground mens if u think tht u cn do better thn this then go for SSC CGL (Common graduate level exm) IAS IPS etc.
second . CISF is most reputed wing with best facilities as compared to any other Police dept. either it is State Poice or Paramilty. U will get most probably posting on Airport or other places where femals are deployed... so dont worry about the facilities etc i promiss they are best....
Pritam Singh
ya thanx pritam for ur valuable advice ... u suggestions are respectable for me bt u told me that if i wanna to do better ,cisf is not suitable for me coz u said i should prepare for ssc cgl or other upsc job.. firstly i cleared there are certain candidates who selected as a sub inspector in cisf wish to approach in upsc jobs like asstt. commt and as a ips.. my aim is also to be an ips officer ..so acc. to you, to do better we should not join cisf as a sub inspector????? what u think about promotions and salary with allowances in cisf ??
3rd April 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi..si cisf 2010 ka joining lettr kisi ko mila kya?
yes ,, this is rakhi again.... today post man delievered appointment letter with some documents included attestation form and antecedents certificates by sho and sdm at our home which is posted by nisa hyderabad through registered post....,
3rd April 2012, 07:52 PM
ABINASHNISHANK

Hello frnds,
Glad to tell that some of our frnds 4m north east has got their joining letter,joining is on 9th may, so wait we may also get that in few days.so frnds joining letter milne k baad apna update jaroor karna, thanx
3rd April 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

when the training will commence for cpo si in bsf for 2011 selection plz tell
3rd April 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I am dinesh.joining date might be may.my phone no is 09931797845
3rd April 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

hi guys....am shiva frm AP.... to day also i called to Nisa.....they told me that still they sendinding our call letters.....that means they r nt sending bulkly....they r sending instantly......but untill nw any one didnt get the letters.......so i thnk they r giving false info .....
3rd April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

hello i am ANIL KUMAR select in si cpo 2010 i call NISA they are say call latter sent before few days everyone revi under 10 days so who get call latter plz infom by net everyone mob 8802146546 from DELHI
4th April 2012, 07:26 AM
zen20

hi frndz...dip here...si cisf 2010....anyone knows how much salary an si cisf gets during training and after training...there has been increase in d.a. so ab kinta salary hoga?pata hai kya?
4th April 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes ,, this is rakhi again.... today post man delievered appointment letter with some documents included attestation form and antecedents certificates by sho and sdm at our home which is posted by nisa hyderabad through registered post....,
hi, this Hemant, Rakhi wts the joining date ?
4th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

hi frnds a gr8 news fo all cisf personal dat our training wil start frm 14 may nd reporting date is 9 may....1 of my frnd has got d ltr
4th April 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

HELOO SIR . I AM SACHENDEA SINGH YADAV I HAVE SELECTED IN SSB FOR THE POST OF SI .
RESULT DECLARED IN OCT,2012. BUT JOINING LETTER NOT RECD.TILL DATE. ANY ONE INFORM ME ON MY CONTACT NO. 919720037532.
I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED TO YR ACT OF KINDNESS. THANXS...BUDDY.
4th April 2012, 01:15 PM
k.p.singh8

Quote:
hello frnd fistly congrats you for selection in cisf and be happy that you have become a part of emminent paramilitary force and frnd there is lot of opportunity in cisf to growth cisf is also prviding security to private firms like infosys and recentlycisf DG ips rajiv told that cisf will also guard merchant ship and will do training with navy
5th April 2012, 07:34 AM
zen20

hi moderator,dis is 4u...u shud hav allowd my msg to b postd y'day...it was 4 sum1 named rakhi...nothing personal,jst tht c is harrassing and demoralizing by questioning the great institution of cisf...c did it y'day too...plz check her posts since last week....

plz if u cud repost my reply to her as it is necessary to put sum brakes...i kno finally c wont join cisf,bt c wont stop blemishing cisf...thanks admin/moderator.
5th April 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

hi, its mr singh, great to tell cisf fellows who egerly waiting for .......... Today one of my fren recieve call letter from nisa and joining is 9th may. So we will get our letter in a few days.
5th April 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
when the training will commence for cpo si in bsf for 2011 selection plz tell
Training of bsf 2010 batch has just started so it will take time for 2011batch. To make sure confirm from bsf hq.
5th April 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi fren's I hv gt my joining letter(Cisf) ysday. Reportng is on 9th May,
5th April 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hi friends im Manu. Im selected as SI in ITBP through cpo. (march 1st 2012) when wil i get the joining orders plz
6th April 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir,plse inform ur mob no and name so that we may contact u & dt of joining 9 may is confirm???
6th April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Joining date of sub inspector in CPO?

Quote:
Sir Please Mention your name and no. we want 2 confirm something from you.
6th April 2012, 04:43 PM
zen20

has any1 frm eastern region got joining lettr? si cisf 2010....
what will be our salary during and after training?
6th April 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi, this is Bipul fm U.P. waiting for joining letter, will u pliz tel wen u have got ur joining letter and wic state u belöng,
6th April 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

kya bhai joining letter cisf ka kisi ko mila ya sirf hawa udaya gaya hai.
sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?