6th March 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

i akhil shukla electronics and communication 3rd year student. what process is done to apply the traning please tell me mob.no 8699152877
email [email protected]
19th March 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of btech(ece) 3rd yr ,I want to know about summer training in bhel haridwar hoow to apply for the same..???
7th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i am student of ece btech.. have done training in telecom specialization from bsnl now pls tell me which traing i should do now n from where send me ph with address , i am in 6th sem my email id [email protected]....
15th April 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i am btech(ece) 3rd year student .I want to do my summer training in bel,chandigarh. What is the procedure for it.
29th May 2013, 07:34 PM
unregistered

Post Re: Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

yess u can ,,, here is the best anwer i can give it to u.

What's the best way to find a job? Create it!
Today, because knowledge is available on every Internet-connected device, what you know matters far less than what you can do with what you know. The capacity to innovate - the ability to solve problems creatively or bring new possibilities to life - and skills like critical thinking, communication and collaboration are far more important than academic knowledge. In today's educational systems, one can teach the content, but they don't teach how to think - to ask the right questions - and to take initiative.
By bringing together the very best of learning, design, tools and technology we create learning experiences that are faster, less risky and more focused. We create R&D experiences to help spawn your creative abilities.
A creative experience is a moment in our personal or work life when we experience something that forever changes the way we look at the world and how we act.
By learning to create, you invent and innovate opportunities for yourself and the society!

VLSI/Embedded R&D Program @Xinoe
Xinoe R & D Centre , a VLSI-ASIC/FPGA and Embedded technology company, is jointly operated by Binary Semantics and Inxee, leading IT and Embedded companies. Xinoe R&D Centre's R&D programs are now being offered for the first time in the following areas: System Verilog Verification using UVM 1.1 and FPGA Design and Development, where participants will be learning and experiencing the tools and techniques of successful innovators in the real world. We have tailored our R&D programs specific to the need of our global clients and the industry.
We aspire to be VLSI- ASIC/FPGA and Embedded training industry leaders by placing our participants with our diverse and global clients including the Fortune 500, and creating scientific and entrepreneurial opportunities for our participants.
Venue- Gurgaon
Key features of R&D Programs @Xinoe
• Hands-on R&D learning with industry standard tools. No class-room teaching.
• Trainers are qualified and experienced industry professionals (Min 5 yrs experience)
• Experience letter will be provided along with certificates on successful completion.
• State-of-the-art lab facility
• 3 months of learning experience and 3 months of direct deployment on real world projects of multinational companies
• Placement assistance and ability to continue real world project training for a maximum period of 2 years.

APPLY - http://www.xinoe.com/register.html
EMAIL - [email protected]
PHONE - 0124 - 4787360
WEB - http://www.xinoe.com
22nd February 2014, 11:33 PM
Gopikishan jangir

Arrow Re: Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

i am btech(ece) 3rd year student .I want to do my summer training in bel,chandigarh. What is the procedure for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?