11th December 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam?

Which subject can I prepare for UGC NET exam having completed M.Sc(it)

Related Questions:
  1. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  2. How to prepare for UGC NET exam for computer science? Where to get the study material?
  3. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?
  4. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation?
  5. Syllabus, Study material and tips to prepare for NET exam? Which NET exam can I appear after studying Nutrition?
  6. Relevant study material and syllabus for UGC NET Economics? Is it worth investing in correspondence institutes study materials? -- [New]
  7. Which study material/books should I use for UGC NET exams?
  8. How can I prepare for UGC NET exam of computer science
  9. How may I prepare for NET UGC exam? List of books considered good for preparation
  10. How to prepare to crack the UGC NET entrance exam in Management?
  11. Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?
  12. Pattern and study material for preparation of UGC-NET(Mathematical Sciences)?
  13. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  14. Study material to prepare for UGC NET exam in Computer Science Applications?
  15. Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?
  16. Which books or material should I buy for UGC NET exam?
  17. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? I am a MCA final year student
  18. Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2011, 10:40 PM
tuntunia

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam?

your post graduation subject is the good subject for preparing ugc net exam.
You should buy the books related to your subject for study material and search previous papers of your subject of ugc net and solve them.

ugc conduct their exam with 3 papers :
1- General Paper(Objective)
2-Your Subject(Objective)
3-Your Subject(Descriptive)

For more information and previous papers visit on:-
www.ugc.ac.in
25th December 2011, 10:02 PM
joblesswork

You should buy the books related to your subject for study material and search previous papers of your subject of ugc net and solve them.

www.ugc.ac.in
25th February 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how to apply net?i am doing a m.com and when will conduct net exam in 2012?when will i am apply
26th April 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i'v done my ma in linguistics. will i be eligible to give net in english ?
31st December 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

HI..
I am a post graduate in Bio-Informatics and i want to go for PhD.
What are the stream i can opt for apart from life-science.
Please guide.
21st January 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hai, i m rinki and i have complete my post graduation in hindi and english also. in which sub i should prepare for net exam.hom i should prepare for ugc net exam.
22nd January 2013, 02:21 PM
purvi52

how many questions should one attempt to clear ugc net chemical sciences ..??????
22nd January 2013, 02:57 PM
purvi52

i have completed M.A. in Philosophy and now i want to do P.Hd in Philosophy then How can i do.....?
26th January 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir. please tell me how to prepare for computer science ugc net exam,which subjects are to be studied more and study material for the same....
27th March 2013, 05:46 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Hi dear,

www.ugc.ac.in

Thanks
31st March 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

ME degree is eligible for ugc net exam?
28th August 2014, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed m.ped (master of physical education) I have taken SLET exam pls guide me how to prepare for the exam n can I get coaching class in shimoga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?