8th November 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria of class VII at St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?

Good Morning Sir/Madam
It would be very kind of you if you let me know the admission criteria in St.Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata in class VII.
My son at present read in class VI in a school at kolkata under ICSE Board.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  2. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  3. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  4. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  5. Two years and Nine months old student can get admission in which class at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  6. What is the admission fee for class 1st in St Xaviers Collegiate School, Kolkata? What is the monthly fee?
  7. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  10. What all subjects should be taken in 10th and 12th to get eligible for Navy? What is criteria of marks for Navy?
  11. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  12. Subjects offered in class 11 Humanities at St. Xaviers Collegiate School?
  13. Guidance for admission in class 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  14. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata?
  15. Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?
  16. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  17. When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?
  18. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
12th November 2015, 09:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria of class VII at St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good Morning Sir/Madam
It would be very kind of you if you let me know the admission criteria in St.Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata in class VII.
My son at present read in class VI in a school at kolkata under ICSE Board.
St. Xavier's College is one of the finest school in Kolkata located in "30, Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016".

Admission to this prestigious school is not so easy.

You can get apply for admission only if there is vacancy for admission to any class.

Admissions are held for Class 1 only.

Recently, online application process started for admission to Class one for the academic year 2016-17, beginning on 19 April 2016.

But after few days, it closed ulimately.

To check the vacancy status, you can check this site given below during 2nd week of March 2016.

For more information, you may visit: http://www.sxcs.edu.in/admissions.html
5th July 2018, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission criteria of class VII at St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?

Good Morning sir/Madam. I would be highly thankfull if you kindly let me know about admission procedure for class 7.My son is currently studying in class 6 in case school Appear .But now I want him to get admit in it school .So plz I would be highly obliged if u kindly guide me for my above queries.
Thanking You
Your's sincerely
Poona Chamaria.
([email protected])
27th September 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir. Good afternoon. I want to know the procedure for admission in class 7. My son is studying in Lakshmipat singhaniya academy in class 6. I want him to admit in your school.
I will be obliged if you kindly guide me..
Thanking you
Mamta Mundhra
19th April 2021, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Madam / sir Please let us know if there is any vacancy available for class 7 as I will be highly interested.
At present my son is in class 7 st.joseph school bow bazaar
15th July 2022, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in vii at your esteem institution. Now he is studying in class vi in icse school. Please let me know about admission procedures if you have any vacancy.
Thanking you
Jayeeta Chatterjee
[email protected]
14th September 2022, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir/Madam,
I want to put my son in your reputed institution in class 7.He is studying in St Joseph's College.Could you please tell me the procedure of admission in class 7.
Please consider my request.
Thanking you,
Nitu shaw
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?