26th April 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Hotel Management is possible after 12th from NIOS board?

I'm doing my +2 under NIOS board. After +2, I want to get admission in Hotel management course. Can I get admission in HM course??? Or I have to face any problem regarding admission, because I did my +2 under NIOS???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Abhi Institute of Hotel Management after scoring 26% marks in class 12th (NIOS)?
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  3. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
  4. Is NIOS 12th valid for admission in hotel management courses in government and private institutions?
  5. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  6. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  7. After 12th from NIOS board can a LD student opt for BMS/Hotel Management course?
  8. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  11. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  12. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  13. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  15. Which is more valuable between NIOS and Haryana board to take admission in DU?
  16. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  17. Can I get admission to study in 12th NIOS immediately if completed 10th NIOS?
  18. Eligibility to study abroad for higher studies after 12th from NIOS board?
26th April 2017, 10:33 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Hotel Management is possible after 12th from NIOS board?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Hotel Management is possible after 12th from NIOS board.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** English should be one of the main subject in your 12th class.

** The age of candidates must not be greater than 22 years and age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate.
26th April 2017, 10:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Hotel Management is possible after 12th from NIOS board?

Definitely you can pursue Hotel Management degree course after passing your 12th standard from open board.
National Institute of Open schooling certificate is also recognised by many institutes of our country so you can definitely pursue the course in which you are interested.
You have to qualify the entrance exam if you want to pursue it from a government institute.
You can pursue it from management quota seat without appearing in the entrance exam on the basis of money donation.
28th September 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my sslc ,now I have delayed my studies due to some issues. Now I want to do some job so, am confused now. What can I do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?