24th February 2018, 12:53 PM
Munir Javed Thange

Admissions procedure for B.Com in Mumbai University (via correspondence mode)?

I am 32 Years Old T.Y B.Sc drop out now I want to complete my graduation (B.Com) from Open University (Mumbai University), can you let me know the procedure of admission for year 2018-2019. Please let me know all the details for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance test for admissions to B.Ed correspondence courses? Procedure to apply for the course? Date of entrance exams and admissions to Mumbai University(regular course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  3. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  4. Does Mumbai University offer B.Com via distance mode of education?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do MA through correspondence from mumbai university?
  6. Possibility to study correspondence MBA in Mysore University for BCom graduate? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  8. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University?
  12. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  13. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  16. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  17. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  18. Does Mumbai University conducts B.Ed. through correspondence? What is the procedure?
28th February 2018, 06:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admissions procedure for B.Com in Mumbai University (via correspondence mode)?

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Com from distance mode.
There will be no any problem faced while stream changing.
You can get direct admission also.
You can get admission in any other college also and either from distance or from regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?