24th March 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA or European countries if I have the certificate from NIOS?

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA or European countries if I have the certificate from NIOS? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  2. Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  3. Can I go USA with NIOS for higher studies by writing ILETS?
  4. Which country have scope for MS in Civil?
  5. Am I eligible to study MBBS in Chine? Is NIOS certificate valid in other countries?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  7. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Detail question about MS in Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  10. Eligibility to study abroad for higher studies after 12th from NIOS board?
  11. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
  12. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  13. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  14. In which countries NIOS certificate is valid?
  15. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  16. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  17. Is it possible to study MBBS in China after completing 12th NIOS?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Army Direct recruitment being a 10th NIOS student? How can they verify if address is not mentioned in NIOS Certificate?
12th December 2017, 06:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA or European countries if I have the certificate from NIOS?

1. The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling.

2. This is a recognized board of India and its certificates of secondary and senior secondary board is valid all over the world.

3. NIOS is approved by Ministry of HRD and Government of India. You can apply for higher studies in USA or European countries.
2nd July 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA or European countries if I have the certificate from NIOS?

will romanian embassy accept NIOS board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?