25th January 2018, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend IT MNC interviews being an average student throughout my educational life span?

Am I eligible to attend any IT companies interview after scoring 83% in 10th, 68% in Diploma and 58% in BE IT? Which companies jobs can I expect and how much starting annual salary can be expected?

7th February 2018, 09:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IT MNC interviews being an average student throughout my educational life span?

Yes, you can attend IT MNC interviews being an average student throughout your educational life span. But, if the IT MNC specifies that the candidate should have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout education then, you are not eligible to attend that interview. So, before attending any IT MNC interview, you should have to check the eligibility criteria required to attend the interview like aggregate required, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?