3rd November 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank Exams after completion of 12th class being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Com?

am i eligible to appear for banking exams after passing in 12th ? m a 1st year b.com student

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IIM even if I am having one year gap in my B.Com degree?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  4. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  5. Eligible for Bank exams after scoring 48% in 12th and 65% in 1st semester?
  6. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a bank job after completion B.Com 1st year?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for CAT Exam having scored 68.17% in 10th 81.5% in 12th class with PUC and pursuing 1st year of B.Com?
  9. Options available while pursuing B.Com and after completion?
  10. Am I eligible to get the bank job after completion of 12th with 72% marks?
  11. List of IT companies for which am I eligible being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech having secured 58% in 12th and having 3 year gap between 12th class and B.Tech?
  12. Criteria and duration of pursuing B.Com from IGNOU University after clearing IPCC?
  13. Good colleges with bcom course accepting 64% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for BanK Exams and BSNL Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of UG?
  15. How to join Coast Guard Navy being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing 1st year of BCA course?
  16. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  17. Bank PO exams after 58% in 12th standard and 65% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job? -- [New]
3rd November 2011, 12:34 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Exams after completion of 12th class being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Com?

Yes. You can appear for Bank Clerk Exams soon after the completion of your 12th class.

From this academic year, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of Clerks for 19 public sector banks.

One need to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in 12th class to be eligible for this exam.

In addition to this, you can appear for various private bank clerical exams. There will be some relaxation in the percentage of marks for the candidates of SC/ST category.

The selction procedure for bank clerk positions is by
-Written test
-Interview.

The written test consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer Knowledge

One should have to qualify in each of the sections in order to get through the written exam. There will be negative marking for the wrong answers.
10th November 2011, 03:05 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Exams after completion of 12th class being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Com?

dear friend,

yes you are Eligible but for clerk post only.

i think you should complete your graduation and after that you should apply for officers post

in BANK PO.

best of luck.
11th November 2011, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible to appear for banking exams after passing in 12th ? m a 1st year b.com student
DETAILS OF BANK CLERK EXAM

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK CLERK for 19 banks .

Only those candidate have completed 10th are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

Your 10th marks must be above 60% then you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 50% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Those are belongs from Indian ,Nepalis, Bhutanese and Tibetan eligible.

The examination test Patten:-

Reasoning wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

English Language wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 25 mаrkѕ

Quantitative Aptitude wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

General Awareness wіll hаνе special reference tο Banking Industry wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

Computer Knowledge wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

Each question carries one mark and there is negative (1/4) .

Exam date:-

online applications for IBPS bank clerk exam 2011-2012, which is planned to be conducted on for 27.11.2011

For written test you must be care about mathematics and general knowledge.
15th November 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to write this exam, i am doing 1st year b.com so tel me the procedure how to apply for this exam please.....
8th January 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

ibps clerical exams in 2012
6th February 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m student of 12th sci math. i want to go arts
29th February 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i am dng bcom from school of open learning(SOL), delhi university. am i eligible for banking exams after completing my graduation.???
25th May 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

am i eigible for bank job after completing my 12 examination
29th May 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 145 marks in ibps clerk exam from bihar and my category is gen oc what is the chance of getting interview call
11th October 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12 wid pcm nd nw doin bcom what are the fields i can enter in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?