8th January 2013, 11:46 PM
bharat1902

Am I eligible for BTC after doing B.Tech in construction management from IGNOU

I have done B.Tech In Construction Management from IGNOU in 2010.My age is 30 years.Am I eligible for B.T.C {up}.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any course available for M.Arch under correspondence for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil from IGNOU?
  2. Am I eligible to join BTC having completed B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  4. Clarification about eligibility for BTC course? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for BTC after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  7. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  8. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
  10. How to do MBA in construction management in Pune? I am doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Construction Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Are B.Tech qualified students eligible for BTC exam for teaching job in Primary Schools in UP?
  13. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  14. How to join PGP AMC in NICMAR after finishing graduation in Civil Engineering
  15. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  16. Am I eligible for NET after completing IGNOU in dietetics and food service management?
  17. Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?
  18. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils?
31st July 2015, 03:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BTC after doing B.Tech in construction management from IGNOU

Yes,you will be eligible for BTC after doing B.Tech in construction management from IGNOU on the condition you belongs to UP state .

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate.

The BTC is a two year diploma course which provides eligibility certificate to all the enrolled applicants for appointment as government school primary teachers.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for BTC exam are as under :-

-The minimum eligibility to appear for the exam is graduation in any discipline with minimum 50%(45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university of India.

-The candidate who have completed B.Ed. degree is eligible for the BTC.

-The age limit for the candidate should be in between 18 years to 30 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC/SC/ST candidates by 5 years.

-The candidate must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?