26th September 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in US being a candidate having completed B.Tech with 9 backlogs?

i completed my b.tech with 9backlogs can i eligible for doing ms in us

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS after doing M.Tech? I have completed B.Tech
  2. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for any good jobs with 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?
  5. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  6. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  7. Am I eligible for prelims exam after having certain backlogs in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to give IES Exam being a candidate having completed Engineering with Biomedical stream with 2 backlogs?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in US being a candidate having completed B.Tech with 9 backlogs?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What shall I do if I completed B.Tech course with 15 backlogs?
  13. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  14. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  15. Am I eligible for Wipro having secured 76.4% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 59.83% in B.Tech upto six semesters with no backlogs?
  16. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  17. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  18. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who has backlogs in B.Tech?
30th November 2016, 08:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in US being a candidate having completed B.Tech with 9 backlogs?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in US after completion of your B.Tech course with 9 backlogs from a Government recognised university. To apply for admission to MS course in US universities, you should have to clear all your backlogs before submission of online application form.

You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. After submission of online application form and submitting the required documents, your application will be reviewed by the university and if you are found eligible, you will be offered admission in the university for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?