8th January 2015, 11:15 PM
amanmdr

Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science

I have scored only 52% of aggregate in12th (science) board examination and in pcm also.. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA ?..If there any entrance exam for the same in good colleges then plz give me some ideas about it..(I will prefer govt. colleges)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th
  2. Which are the reputed colleges for pursuing BCA and what is their eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  4. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  5. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  6. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  7. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  8. What should I do to get admission in a reputed college? I have completed 12th in science stream
  9. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  10. Admission in good reputed colleges after scoring 85% in 12th exam in 5 subjects? What are the steps involved in centralised admission?
  11. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility to do genetic engineering?
  13. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
  14. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  15. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  17. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
11th January 2015, 01:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanmdr View Post
I have scored only 52% of aggregate in12th (science) board examination and in pcm also.. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA ?..If there any entrance exam for the same in good colleges then plz give me some ideas about it..(I will prefer govt. colleges)
You have completed 12th standard with science so you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.

There is no entrance exams for BCA admission so you should contact to college or university for admission query. So college conducted their own entrance exam for BCA admission.
7th April 2015, 03:10 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science

Quote:
BCA stands for the Bachelor of Computer Application.

Any candidates who have completed their 10+2 or 12th or its equivalent with mathematics subject from the recognized board exam are eligible to join BCA course.

They should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in their intermediates or its equivalent course.

However, the percentages requirement may vary from one institute to other institute. But, if you want to get the admission into reputed colleges then, you should have to pass your 10+2 with first class or distinction.

Yes, there are some good colleges, which are conducting their own entrance exam for getting the admission into BCA. So, if you have scored less marks at your intermediates then, you can apply for those entrance exams and crack them with good score.
8th April 2015, 12:12 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
It is quite tough to join BCA at top colleges with 52% marks in 12th class.

BCA stands for the Bachelor of Computer Application. It is a three year course.

Eligibility for BCA:-

>>12th class pass with any stream from recognized Indian board.

>>Age must be minimum 17 years.

>>There is no upper age limitation.

You can join directly for BCA with your merit list in 12th class.

Few top institutes for BCA are

>>Christ university
>>Loyala College
>>Xaviers College

etc.,
9th April 2015, 08:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

BCA is the Bachelor of Computer Applications. It is three years professional course in computer applications.

Since you have done 10+2 in science stream with PCM as subjects of 10+2, you are eligible for the BCA course.

There is no entrance exam conducted at national or state that gives you chance to pursue BCA.

You must contact the college or university in which you would like to get admitted for this course. Generally percentage of marks in 10+2 plays a vital role in getting admission in good college for BCA course.

Higher is the % of marks in 10+2, better is the chance of getting good college for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?