13th January 2017, 12:57 AM
mohd Ameen shah

Am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with 89% marks and now I am not able to go for Higher Studies so I want to know am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks? What kind of jobs can I get and what will be the starting salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  3. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  4. How much marks in BCA graduation is required for a better job?
  5. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed along with MA English within 1 year after completing BCA course scoring 67% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing B.Sc in Computer Science scoring 60% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get a CSE job in the Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech scoring 72% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?
  11. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? -- [New]
  15. What kind of job will I get after completing my Graduation with BCA course? What will be the pay scale?
  16. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed after completing graduation scoring 60% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the job?
  18. Private job after completing BCA graduation?
13th January 2017, 10:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job after completion of graduation with BCA:-

There are many Jobs available for BCA students.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application

You have knowledge of computer and it's application you can get better job in software Companies and government sector

Government offices are as:-

Combined Defence Services

Intelligence Bureau

Indian post office

Union Public Service Center

Indian Railways

Eligibility for jobs:-

Candidate must be an Indian

Candidate must be 18 years old

Candidate must complete graduation with 60% with recognised college.
13th January 2017, 10:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job after completion of your graduation with BCA course after scoring 89% marks from a recognised university. You can apply for government jobs, bank jobs, railway jobs, etc., or you can also apply for IT jobs, Tech support jobs, etc., The salary that you can get depends on the job you get after completion of your graduation. The starting salary of most of the jobs is Rs. 1,80,000 per year and if you get government job or bank job, it will be nearly Rs. 4 lakhs per year.
13th January 2017, 10:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate Information Technology course. You are eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% mark. After completion of this course you can apply for different type jobs are given below.

=> Software Publisher

=> Business Consultant

=> Computer Scientist

=> Database Administrator

=> Finance Manager

=> Computer Programmer

=> Teacher

=> Chief Information Officer

=> Marketing Manager

SALARY: Rs. 16,000 to 20,000.
14th January 2017, 06:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd Ameen shah View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with 89% marks and now I am not able to go for Higher Studies so I want to know am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks? What kind of jobs can I get and what will be the starting salary?
After completion of BCA course, you are eligible for governments jobs like.

1. PSC Jobs

2. BANK Jobs

3. RAILWAY JOBS

4. UPSC JOBS

5. BSNL.

6. SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

7. STAFF SELECTION JOBS

8. NIC

9. ISRO

10. GROUP D JOBS

11.ELECTRICITY BOARD

12. POSTAL ASSISTANT EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?