25th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA entrance exam?

I m born on 11-08-95 and the NDA exam is on 11-08-2013.. M i eligible for the Exam.. Please sir i need a reply for my better future.. Guide me Sir..

30th April 2013, 10:43 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA entrance exam?

Yes you are eligible for NDA entrance exam.........

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.e NDA-I and NDA-II.This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1995 and not later than 01st July, 1997 are eligible
Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university
Air Force and Naval Wing of National Defence Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?