25th August 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for NDA entrance exam?

I born in 12 sep.1995 can i eligible for giving nda exam in 2014

11th March 2014, 02:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NDA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes Off Course you're eligible for NDA Entrance Examination

The Applicant who's age is below 19.5 years are eligible to apply for NDA Entrance Examination. As per you're age limit you're eligible for NDA Entrance Examination.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this Entrance Examination is conducted Union Public Service Commission. This Entrance Examination conducted Examination for Indian Navy/Indian Army/Indian Airforce etc..

Eligible to be admitted in National Defence Academy then the candidate should be complete 12th Standard or Equivalent qualification from recognized university.

If you're Interested in Air force/Navy wing then you should complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics and mathematics as a main subject.

Age limit of the Applicant should be between 16 1/2 and 19 years and No relaxation will be applicable for any category candidates.

The Applicant should be single that's means the applicant should be Unmarried male candidate.

All Those candidate who are appearing NDA Entrance Examination should be Physically as well as Medically Fit.

So, If you satisfy all this Criteria then you're eligible to apply for NDA Entrance Examination.

For More Information Please Visit here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
26th March 2014, 01:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NDA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you are eligible for NDA Entrance Examination as per you are age limit. Apart from this age criteria you have to also satisfy the educational qualification and marital Status then only you’re eligible for NDA Entrance Examination. Here we provide Full criteria for NDA Entrance Examination Please go through it.

NDA stands for ( National Defence Academy) and this entrance examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. This Examination conducted for Enter into the entry in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA Examination.

To get into NDA Examination you should satisfy the academic Qualification and age Criteria.

Academic Qualification:- Any stream 12th candidates from recognized University are eligible for Army Wing and Only Science stream with Physics and Mathematics in 12th standard candidates are eligible for Airforce and Navy Wing.

Applicant must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.

Applicant should be physically as well as medically fit.

Selection procedure for NDA Examination may divided into,Written test / Interview and Medical test.

For more details please visit here:-http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?