17th July 2013, 12:04 AM
Snehvat

Am I eligible to sit for UPSC examination after doing B.Tech in computer science

I am from Amity University Haryana doing B.Tech in Comp Sc. Kindly tell me whether or not am I eligible to sit in the UPSC examination considering the University has to fulfill some criteria too?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the basic requirement to be eligible to sit placement round? I am doing B.Tech in computer science
  2. Am i eligible to sit for ISI exam if I am a student of computer science(BSc) Hons -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for UPSC exam while doing Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. Computer Science Students Eligibility in IES? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  6. Am I eligible for Civil Services Examination having done B.Tech in Computer Science with 2 backlogs?
  7. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  8. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  9. IES Exam for Computer science students?
  10. How to become IAS Officer after completion of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  11. Date of IAS exam and where can I get the application form for it?
  12. Can a B.E CS student take up IES exam?
  13. Can I apply for IAS having completed my BBA?
  14. Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?
  15. After 12th can I do IAS? If I have scored 84 marks in accountancy and have taken Maths as an additional subject can I do it?
  16. Can i apply for IPS Exam having completed B.A. from Uttarakhand and secured 50% and with an age of 21?
  17. Can I sit for WBSSC exam in computer science or computer application after doing MSc in computer science from SMU?
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
17th June 2014, 03:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for UPSC examination after doing B.Tech in computer science

You are a graduate in regular stream and hence, eligible for appearing in the UPSC.UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree.
17th June 2014, 03:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for UPSC examination after doing B.Tech in computer science

You are a graduate in regular stream and hence, eligible for appearing in the UPSC.UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?